Homey Hostel-Taipei Main Station

Superb 587 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 587 Total Reviews

11th Sep 2017

The best hostel I've stayed in in Taiwan. Lovely caring staff, very good breakfast, relaxed vibe, great views. I felt very comfortable here.

• Canada, Male, 25-30
7th Sep 2017

Had a great time . Staff was really nice and helpful. They always gave me recommendations for places to go/ sightseeing . Rooms/ common areas / bathrooms quite clean.

• Taiwan, Female, 31-40
28th Aug 2017

Always full of people in the lobby!! Good for traveler to meet new friends. They had alcohol spray in the toilet! Shower rooms are really thoughtful, you have wet and dry are in one bathroom, and the space is enough for one people!! Every bed has its own curtain and its lock!

22nd Aug 2017

Stayed in one of the dorm rooms. Pros: privacy curtain for every bed; outlet, light, and small shelf for every bed; good ventilation in dorm room; great common area: big with lots of nooks and crannies and lots of tables and lounging areas; good mix of guests from different countries and across age ranges (from early 20s to 50s); each toilet stall had a cleaning spray so you could spray and wipe down the seat before use. Bathrooms could be a little cleaner and get better ventilation.

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
10th Aug 2017

There are many activities organized by the hostel. The environment is clean and facilities are great enough. Hope that the staff can be more friendly and helpful though.

Dear guest, treating each guest friendly like friend or family is our discipling. I hope it was special case happened on you. Sincerely apologize it caused bad impression for you. I will put more attention on staff's attitude. Kelly/Manager

• Ireland, Mixed Group, 25-30
3rd Aug 2017

Located within walking distance to the main station makes this hostel really convenient. The staff and the facilities are also great and all of us had great sleep in their beds. Only downside is we tried to book again for another night but they only allowed a minimum stay of 2 nights so we had to go elsewhere.

Dear guest, we are sorry for inconvenience because of staff's mistake. Minimum stay is only for booking from internet. If guest who already stay in hostel and request front desk to reserve another night. It is accepted. We will train our staff again. Wish next time we still can see you coming back! Kelly/Manager

• England, Female, 25-30
26th Jul 2017

This is the best hostel i have ever stayed in! This has really changed my veiws on hostels and now wouldn't ever book a hotel.the staff were so welcoming and friendly.

1st Jul 2017
6.3

After reading so many great reviews I was disappointed. Upon arriving, I was greeted by a very disgruntled staff member who checked me in and I felt they would rather be anywhere but that desk having to talk to me. He gave me a coupon for my next visit, which was convinient since I was planning to stay again in a couple of weeks. I stayed in the all female dorm. The beds were okay. I liked the ability to charge electronics in my locker and the lights on the beds.

Thank you for staying with us. We are sorry that you have an unpleasant experience. We will improve it to make sure every guest feel welcomed when they arrive since it's what we value the most and so is the guest's feedback. I hope our other staffs and facilities make you feel comfortable during your stay. Sincerely apologized and hope you have a wonderful time in Taipei.

9th Jun 2017

Great location and loved the lobby and the host there

25th May 2017
8.0

Location was tricky to find at first but the tours and the common area are good. Met cool people and ate great food :)

×