Homey Hostel-Taipei Main Station Reviews

7F., No.180, Chang’an W. Rd., Datong Dist., Taipei, Taiwan

The location is near taipei main station, ningxia night market and there's 7-11, mcdonals and kfc around the corner. The staff is very friendly. But the breakfast is a bit disappointing, it started from 8.30. The shower and toilet is mixed gender, but very clean. There's no more staff after 11pm, so if you need their help, do it before then.

• 21st Jun 2015
  • Indonesia

Felt that the air con in room is not cooling enough.

Convenient and the price reasonable.Very crowded - had to wait 10-15 minutes for a shower in a bathroom that was not well ventilated. They did provide 2 hair dryers. The common room was always busy with people, which was nice except for after 10PM when it was still noisy through two sets of doors from inside my room. Bed was comfortable, but I had a severe allergic reaction to the dust. Security: did not have to pass front desk to get into hostel or to rooms, so maybe not that secure.

There seems to be insect in my room as i was bitten every night during my stay there. Overall the staff are friendly and helpful and the corridor are kively decorated and the toilets are pretty clean.

• 20th Apr 2015
  • Singapore

Very nice place. Staff is super friendly and helpfull and the whole place is very well organized. Absolute recommendation!

Toilets were quite dirty.

We came in late at night and found the key where it was supposed to be but were also welcomed personally which we didn't expect. The room was very small but clean and beds were comfortable. Checkout the next morning was very easy too.

Second time in this hostel after more than an year. The place is still great and improving. Best bed mattress ever in any (>100) hostel I stayed.

Homey Hostel is bigger, larger and more famous than my image. i sleeped for 4 days in homey hostel. other things are very good, but one day, we smell strong pissy smell at toilet on 8F . so we didn't shower at that night. i wanna hostel often check toillet.