Homey Hostel-Taipei Main Station Reviews

7F., No.180, Chang’an W. Rd., Datong Dist., Taipei, Taiwan

Very helpful and friendly staff. Hostel is located close to shops, streetfood and a nightmarket. Was very easy to meet people and the common area is fantastic place to hang out and relax. The offer a lot of great activities, would definitely stay again.

Exactly what you want in a hostel. Vibrant atmosphere, great facilities and helpful staff. We had a great time there and they run activities for guests like food tours and walking tours.

Clean bathrooms and showers made this hostel the best experience among all the hostels I stayed at on my trip. Thank you!

It was my fourth visit, reasons: see above. I prefer the cosy atmosphere and the uncomplicated procedures from checkon -in to checking - out. simply awesome '

It's very nice place. Very good location. There're local food shops around, also convenience stores, McDonald and KFC. All staffs are nice and fully service mind. This is my choice for next time in Teipei.

You can't find a better location other than this. It has everything that you need: cleanness, cosiness, information, convenience, and craziness (if you expect). International power socket, In-locker power socket, first-aid, hair dryer, hair straightener, guided tour, and breakfast. I really see them progressing in the past two years and I really enjoy staying with them.

Homey is a great hostel. Conveniently located close to the main bus station so getting around is easy. Staff was very friendly and the main hall felt open with plenty of seats and things to do, everything from looking at the computer, reading, playing cards or boardgames and meeting people. Cleanliness in the bathrooms could use improvement but it's a large hostel with lots of travelers so I can imagine that it is difficult to keep it completely clean 24/7. Overall it was a great stay.