• 7F., No.180, Chang’an W. Rd., Datong Dist., Taipei, Taiwan

8.7
Fabulous 547 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 547 Total Reviews
Homey Hostel-Taipei Main Station Located at 7F., No.180, Chang’an W. Rd., Datong Dist., Taipei.
Taiwan
Taipei 7F., No.180, Chang’an W. Rd., Datong Dist.
87% 547
25.0510603 121.5158647
    Rooms available

• Thailand, Female, 18-24
25th Dec 2016

Location is perfect! Staffs are so nice! I had a problem with my locker in early morning. The staff was still willing to help us even though it wasn't in their operating time. Bathrooms and toilets were clean. If I come back to Taipei, I will definitely stay in this hostel for sure.

• Hong Kong, Male, 25-30
5th Dec 2016

Great location Good to have tour organised by hostel

13th Sep 2016

Stay here for 3 nights. When check in, staff Simon advice me: should buy the train ticket from Taipei to Taichung (16/09) earlier, in case it sold out because it will be Mid-Autumn Festival, so I did. I appreciate Simon's suggestion. Unfortunately I lost the ticket around 7:40am on 16/09 at the station, so I had to buy the second train ticket, cost me another TWD 375. It's a painful experience. BBQ on 15/09 Mid-Autumn night is great!! Met Kelly, her English is good, I felt back to my nature.

• Austria, Mixed Group, 18-24
22nd Aug 2016

This hostel is one of the best ones in Taiwan! The place location is in the city close to the main station. They provide walking tours and other activities to get to know Taipei and you have a lot of informations. Only Negative to mention in the Last Times I stayed in homey hostel it was much more cleaner. I hope they can become again more cleaner

• Netherlands, Mixed Group, 25-30
19th Aug 2016

The rooms are ok.

12th Aug 2016

Love the place! Close to the train station, friendly staff and nice atmosphere! Very clean and safe.

• amargovs
  • Canada, Couple, 25-30
8th Aug 2016

Best hostel I've stayed at. Close to main station, super awesome staff, new clean everything, and if u wanna meet people u can in the friendly atmosphere...or Wana do your own thing, it's Easy too. Highly recommended