Homey Hostel-Taipei Main Station Reviews

7F., No.180, Chang’an W. Rd., Datong Dist., Taipei, Taiwan

It was my fourth visit, reasons: see above. I prefer the cosy atmosphere and the uncomplicated procedures from checkon -in to checking - out. simply awesome '

It's very nice place. Very good location. There're local food shops around, also convenience stores, McDonald and KFC. All staffs are nice and fully service mind. This is my choice for next time in Teipei.

You can't find a better location other than this. It has everything that you need: cleanness, cosiness, information, convenience, and craziness (if you expect). International power socket, In-locker power socket, first-aid, hair dryer, hair straightener, guided tour, and breakfast. I really see them progressing in the past two years and I really enjoy staying with them.

Homey is a great hostel. Conveniently located close to the main bus station so getting around is easy. Staff was very friendly and the main hall felt open with plenty of seats and things to do, everything from looking at the computer, reading, playing cards or boardgames and meeting people. Cleanliness in the bathrooms could use improvement but it's a large hostel with lots of travelers so I can imagine that it is difficult to keep it completely clean 24/7. Overall it was a great stay.

The location is near taipei main station, ningxia night market and there's 7-11, mcdonals and kfc around the corner. The staff is very friendly. But the breakfast is a bit disappointing, it started from 8.30. The shower and toilet is mixed gender, but very clean. There's no more staff after 11pm, so if you need their help, do it before then.

• 21st Jun 2015
  • Indonesia

Thank you for your satficiation of our location. I apologize for our reception and breakfast time. We really want to provide 24hr reception but we indeed to provide afford price. so we have to give up some thing. by the way, our staff sleep in the hostel. he will help you when you have problem :)

Felt that the air con in room is not cooling enough.

I appreciate for your review to tell us this problem. few month ago, we upgrade our aircondition. It was solved by lower down the temperature setting. :) by josh