Hommiku Hostel Reviews

Hommiku 17, P�rnu, Parnu, Estonia

It was not safe at all. The man who was staying next door tried to open my door at around 8 pm. I tried to call the reception. After 3 minutes I received a message that the reception would be open at 9 am. the following morning. Somebody came in the corridor and I took advantage to get out of my room and I threatened the man to call the poilce. I didn't sleep at all as I was scared he would try again. Next day, when I reported it to the reception, the girl said that they knew the man, crazy.

Didn't really feel like it was a hostel at all. Kitchen is nice to have, but not so nice when it's in the bedroom! Reception was not 24h, so the guests could have easily brought in strangers.

I enjoyed my stay here, but there was zero atmosphere around the hostel and was the feel of a long term stay hotel. I'm very glad I had friends in the city, because if there wasn't anyone I had in Parnu, I certainly wouldn't have gotten much out of the hostel. That said, the locker set up was very nice, and the hostel was always clean.

Definitely nice to have an ensuite bathroom in the dorm room. Very convenient location to both the bus station and plenty of bars/cafes in the main tourist area. Honestly, I didn't see any other guests while I stayed there (only one night), but it was Parnu in the off season so it was to be expected. Nice place for a clean stay and peace and quiet.

A hotel with a dorm room. Good location.