Hommiku Hostel

Fabulous 202 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 202 Total Reviews

8th Aug 2017

It's a good hostel. Sadly there were no common areas but apart from that I'd recommend staying there.

4th Aug 2017

Location is great, easy access from the bus station and very convenient to all town activities, nice walk to the beach and museums. The staf were very nice, espesially Anelli who was very kind and considerate to my situation and did all to make my stay a pleasant one.

30th Jul 2017

Very quiet hostel but so is the town. It was very nice though. Had a six bed dorm all to myself and I liked having the kitchen and ensuite in the rooms too. Wouldn't be suitable for solo travellers looking to meet people though as there is no common area.

27th Jun 2017

When I stayed here I had the whole room to myself which was great because I was used to stay in the 12 room dorm. The location is perfect and very quiet for sleeping the rooms were clean and have a very small odd kitchen it is a great stop over point between tallinn and riga.

23rd Jun 2017

Excellent location, well equipped studio,sat tv, good internet. I only have positive things to say about this place.

• New Zealand, Couple, 31-40
9th Jun 2017

Kitchen in dorm room is handy, but weird. No common area so no atmosphere. But rooms were clean and comfortable. Pretty expensive for what you get, but there weren't many options in town

×