Hommiku Hostel Reviews

Hommiku 17, Pärnu, Parnu, Estonia

Good if you need a place to sleep and want to cook your own meals in your bedroom, but no atmosphere/social aspect...in fact we didn't run into a single other person staying here. Staff seemed uninterested, just gave us the key and took our money. No mention of what to see/where to eat.

Clean hostel and will be ok if you didn't want to talk to anyone. Would not recommend to anyone travelling alone. If you just want a bed to sleep in then this one is for you. The staff were not helpful in recommending somewhere to go for a beer or food.

This place is more of a hotel actually. The double bed room is basically an appartment with private bathroom and a small kitchen in the room as well as a TV. Although having a high standard for a hostel it lacks a bit of athmosphere. However, since located in the very centre of the old town and only 15 walking minutes from the beach - you will always find your way around the city and have a great time.

it is basically a cheap hotel with packed beds in small rooms, which is obvious giving the fact it is positioned in the narrow houses of the city center.

I will stay at this hostel again when i come back

Our stay at Hommiku hostel was pleasant. The room was very clean, bathroom got cleaned every day, quiet location, no complaints there. The atmosphere is that of an anonymous, cheap hotel, no common room, staff not helpful, at times not even friendly. (people like being talked to and staff should be able to give at least some basic information...)

This hostel was very clean and quiet. I stayed in a dorm which had it's own TV and kitchenette. This is definitely not a hostel for socialising or partying and is more like a budget hotel.

It was a bit of a surreal experience for me as I saw few people during my stay and I had a dorm room with 6 beds to myself. There is no common area which is unusual but there was a small kitchenette in each dorm room. The staff goes home at night as well so I hardly saw anyone else while I was there until the following morning. these are not complaints, simply observations. I found the staff friendly and helpful and it was a very clean hostel. I would return there!

Nice place but like staying in a hospital, no atmosphere. other than that I would sty here again.

Very nice, though a bit lacking in personality. Very good location, though the noises of drunken people from the street can be clearly heard during the evening/night time. Very nice and clean rooms. Recommended for when you travel in a group. I stayed all alone in a 6 person room which was a bit lonely.

Was a nice cool and calm place to stay after a weekend stag party in Tallinn. Friendly staff, good sized room with a TV (room 1 first on left as enter apartment) and good walking distance from most places. Only stayed 1 night but bed was comfortable and was in a quiet spot. Liked the little balcony where you can sit out and smoke/have a glass of wine in the evening as well. Would certainly stay here again.

• 21st May 2014