Hommiku Hostel

Superb 198 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 198 Total Reviews

27th Jun 2017

When I stayed here I had the whole room to myself which was great because I was used to stay in the 12 room dorm. The location is perfect and very quiet for sleeping the rooms were clean and have a very small odd kitchen it is a great stop over point between tallinn and riga.

23rd Jun 2017

Excellent location, well equipped studio,sat tv, good internet. I only have positive things to say about this place.

• New Zealand, Couple, 31-40
9th Jun 2017

Kitchen in dorm room is handy, but weird. No common area so no atmosphere. But rooms were clean and comfortable. Pretty expensive for what you get, but there weren't many options in town

• China, Female, 25-30
2nd Feb 2017

Very good experience maybe because I'm alone in the whole dorm room. Shower is warm enough and the heater works well too. There's one cheap and good quiality restaurant called Red Rock Pub nearby. I really enjoyed the dinner there.