Hommiku Hostel Reviews

Hommiku 17, P�rnu, Parnu, Estonia

Like other reviews say, it's not really a hostel,more like a motel room shared with other people. The room was nice, and a good size. The staff were okay but not overly friendly. I would recommend.

Would be nice to have a common (social) space.

Great value for that money - clean and a small kitchen for morning coffee - only problems: noisy neighbours, while staff is not there (reception only during the day)

Hostel is very close to bus station.

It's rather a nice small hotel than a hostel. Clean rooms, comfortable beds, good room equipment (we even had an unexpected kitchen annex). There's no common room, but as the hostel is close to main Parnu nightclub corner, surrounding beer gardens play this role. Definely worth staying and a good value for money!

Everything is good in this hostel, I really recommend it!

We stayed in the guesthouse section, had a double room with own kitchenette and private bathroom. Facilities were great, beds very comfortable. Wifi worked well and the TV had satellite channels. The location is right in the old town, very close walk from bus station. Only downside was even though the windows seemed to block out most of usual noise, it couldn't prevent the karaoke from over the road all night which was a bit annoying, so maybe bring earplugs.

I liked high-ceilinged rooms there. On summer weekends, the night might be too noisy, across the street has a number of clubs.

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Estonia

I liked the location and TV + refrigerator in the room. But I didn't know, and I didn't like, that there is no actual check in time, other than reception open time (9am-6pm). I was the only one in the dorm room at first night but next morning at 10 am new guest checked in and came in the room while I was in shower.

The hostel is more like a budget hotel. We had a little kitchen and a bathroom in our double room which was nice. But if you expect common areas to meet people this is not your place. The rooms very clean and comfortable - more like a holiday appartement. Sometimes the music from the clubs around the hostel was a bit annoying. But all in all okay.