8.1
Fabulous 169 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 169 Total Reviews
Hommiku Hostel Located at Hommiku 17, Prnu, , Parnu.
Estonia
Parnu P�rnumaa 80010 Hommiku 17, P�rnu
81% 169
58.3844157 24.5030093
    Rooms available

• France, Female, 25-30
8th Jul 2016

Very good location in the middle of the old town. The rooms are nice, clean and well equipped. There is no hostel atmosphere, as there is no lounge or common kitchen. It's in a night club street, so earplugs are required to sleep.

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
6th Jun 2016

Nice little hotel. Good location and did the job!

27th Jan 2016
4.6

It was not safe at all. The man who was staying next door tried to open my door at around 8 pm. I tried to call the reception. After 3 minutes I received a message that the reception would be open at 9 am. the following morning. Somebody came in the corridor and I took advantage to get out of my room and I threatened the man to call the poilce. I didn't sleep at all as I was scared he would try again. Next day, when I reported it to the reception, the girl said that they knew the man, crazy.