Hommiku Hostel Reviews

Hommiku 17, Pärnu, Parnu, Estonia

Good if you need a place to sleep and want to cook your own meals in your bedroom, but no atmosphere/social aspect...in fact we didn't run into a single other person staying here. Staff seemed uninterested, just gave us the key and took our money. No mention of what to see/where to eat.

Clean hostel and will be ok if you didn't want to talk to anyone. Would not recommend to anyone travelling alone. If you just want a bed to sleep in then this one is for you. The staff were not helpful in recommending somewhere to go for a beer or food.

The Hostel is literally 5 min walk from the bus station. The facilities are excellent, very clean. There wasn't much of a backpacker atmosphere, but it was a very good place to stay and rest.

This place is more of a hotel actually. The double bed room is basically an appartment with private bathroom and a small kitchen in the room as well as a TV. Although having a high standard for a hostel it lacks a bit of athmosphere. However, since located in the very centre of the old town and only 15 walking minutes from the beach - you will always find your way around the city and have a great time.

it is basically a cheap hotel with packed beds in small rooms, which is obvious giving the fact it is positioned in the narrow houses of the city center.

I will stay at this hostel again when i come back

Our stay at Hommiku hostel was pleasant. The room was very clean, bathroom got cleaned every day, quiet location, no complaints there. The atmosphere is that of an anonymous, cheap hotel, no common room, staff not helpful, at times not even friendly. (people like being talked to and staff should be able to give at least some basic information...)

This hostel was very clean and quiet. I stayed in a dorm which had it's own TV and kitchenette. This is definitely not a hostel for socialising or partying and is more like a budget hotel.

It was a bit of a surreal experience for me as I saw few people during my stay and I had a dorm room with 6 beds to myself. There is no common area which is unusual but there was a small kitchenette in each dorm room. The staff goes home at night as well so I hardly saw anyone else while I was there until the following morning. these are not complaints, simply observations. I found the staff friendly and helpful and it was a very clean hostel. I would return there!

Thanks to friendly staff for making me welcome the hostel was very clean more like a hotel and great location I would happily stay again.

Nice place but like staying in a hospital, no atmosphere. other than that I would sty here again.