Hommiku Hostel Reviews

Hommiku 17, Pärnu, Parnu, Estonia

it is basically a cheap hotel with packed beds in small rooms, which is obvious giving the fact it is positioned in the narrow houses of the city center.

I will stay at this hostel again when i come back

Our stay at Hommiku hostel was pleasant. The room was very clean, bathroom got cleaned every day, quiet location, no complaints there. The atmosphere is that of an anonymous, cheap hotel, no common room, staff not helpful, at times not even friendly. (people like being talked to and staff should be able to give at least some basic information...)

This hostel was very clean and quiet. I stayed in a dorm which had it's own TV and kitchenette. This is definitely not a hostel for socialising or partying and is more like a budget hotel.

It was a bit of a surreal experience for me as I saw few people during my stay and I had a dorm room with 6 beds to myself. There is no common area which is unusual but there was a small kitchenette in each dorm room. The staff goes home at night as well so I hardly saw anyone else while I was there until the following morning. these are not complaints, simply observations. I found the staff friendly and helpful and it was a very clean hostel. I would return there!

Very nice, though a bit lacking in personality. Very good location, though the noises of drunken people from the street can be clearly heard during the evening/night time. Very nice and clean rooms. Recommended for when you travel in a group. I stayed all alone in a 6 person room which was a bit lonely.

Was a nice cool and calm place to stay after a weekend stag party in Tallinn. Friendly staff, good sized room with a TV (room 1 first on left as enter apartment) and good walking distance from most places. Only stayed 1 night but bed was comfortable and was in a quiet spot. Liked the little balcony where you can sit out and smoke/have a glass of wine in the evening as well. Would certainly stay here again.

• 21st May 2014

In the end didn't stay to sleep in Parnü as my bus was leaving earlier than expected. The woman at the hostel was nice enough to cancel my booking at the last minute because it was winter and even gave me a map of the city and answered to my questions. Overall it looked clean and spacious. If I come back to Parnü I'll go there