7.7
Very Good 165 Total Reviews
7.7
Very Good 165 Total Reviews
Hommiku Hostel Located at Hommiku 17, Prnu, , Parnu.
Estonia
Parnu P�rnumaa 80010 Hommiku 17, P�rnu
77% 165
58.3844157 24.5030093
    Rooms available

27th Jan 2016
4.6

It was not safe at all. The man who was staying next door tried to open my door at around 8 pm. I tried to call the reception. After 3 minutes I received a message that the reception would be open at 9 am. the following morning. Somebody came in the corridor and I took advantage to get out of my room and I threatened the man to call the poilce. I didn't sleep at all as I was scared he would try again. Next day, when I reported it to the reception, the girl said that they knew the man, crazy.