Homo Nomad Hostel Reviews

166bunji, Sajeong-dong, Gyeongju Si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Gyeong-ju, South Korea

An amazing hostel with great rooms, excellent facilities and super friendly staff

Our stay at Homonomad was perfect. We were within walking distance to downtown as well as the more touristy area. Kao was very helpful whenever we had questions about the best way to get to any of our destinations. Additionally, she was helpful prior to our stay by giving us specific directions to the hostel. The hostel itself is ecclectic and cozy. Breakfast was simple, toast and coffee/tea, but enough to get the day started. I'd not hesitate to stay there again if I were back in Gyeonju!

• 1st May 2015

Kao has ready information of what, where and how to explore Gyengju. Has a cozy environment that is above expectation given the same price paid at other hostels. On top of that breakfast included a touch of cinnamon & butter. Location wise is nearer to main attraction but is still walkable to Bus or Train tetminal.

I had an very pleasant homestay experience! The traditional hanok is decorated with Banky graffiti outside and Korean folk masks inside. They store a great collection of music CDs and you can always enjoy the music in the common area during day time. The living room and breakfast table are both good places to meet people. It is a cozy, clean and comfortable place to stay & I felt at home. Kao is very friendly and she helped me a lot with travelling info and Korean translation.

The staff was friendly but not very helpful. The house is very clean and the atmosphere is relaxing. They have lockers but you need to bring your own lock.

It is a 1950-70's typical Korean style family house , warm and cozy, comfortable. And it is clean. If you need a comfy, traditional 20century Korean house, I would recommend here! The owners are helpful and kind, too. And it is fulled of scent of Korean traditional herb tea.

The hostel is a typical old-style Korean house with a nice common area where you can chill out and meet other travellers. The manager is friendly and polite. Negative side: the toilets are located outside, this could be very unpleasant during the winter season...

I'ts situated a slight distance from the city center and the Bus terminal, but in a nice and quiet neighborhood. Nice room; not very large but enough for staying in. Nice atmosphere and common area!