Homo Nomad Hostel Reviews

166bunji, Sajeong-dong, Gyeongju Si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Gyeong-ju, South Korea

I'ts situated a slight distance from the city center and the Bus terminal, but in a nice and quiet neighborhood. Nice room; not very large but enough for staying in. Nice atmosphere and common area!

Located in a beautiful traditional Korean home, Homo Nomad was a great place to spend a few days. Kao is a fellow traveler and provides everything needed for a great stay in Gyeong-ju.

the hostel is in a very beautifull traditional house 7 minutes from most you need.the owener is a very a warm helpfull woman.she can give very goog travelladvice.i thank her specially for getting the bus to daego west and on to haein-sa.only negative,bathroom is outside the house.

Like before, this is a nice place to stay.

Great place, would stay there again if i went back to Gyeongju. Nice and friendly owners! =)

Quirky, cosy, comfy friendly place.

When the manager was out and I needed to talk to her, I called her, but got no response on the phone. Other than that, my stay here was overall good.

The guesthouse is actually in a Korean traditional house. It gives the feel of home stay. Dorm room is very spacious. There's all kinds of information just on the wall. It pretty much covers everything you want to know about Gyeongju. Definitely recommend it!

Very nice and friendly welcoming. We were so happy to find a lot of informations and map and bus/train schedule on the wall to plan all our visits : no need to ask, everything is here. It was a little bit crowded when we were there, we had to wait a bit for a chair at breakfast table, but it was very nice and a good spot to meet people from around the world.

• 15th Aug 2014

it's a Korean traditional house,l like it,and the staff are nice,we talked a lot.

HomoNomad is a little heaven on earth. It has everything you need: great clean dorm, excellent location in Gyeongju, coffee when you want (there is some brewing all day long!) and the owner is a doll. She will help you with everything. There is a large board in the kitchen with all the informations you need to visit around (bus, timetable...)! I really enjoyed my 3 nights over there and hope to come back very soon!

The owner of the hostel was one of the most kind and welcoming person I have met during this trip. She made me feel at home. :)