Homo Nomad Hostel Reviews

166bunji, Sajeong-dong, Gyeongju Si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Gyeong-ju, South Korea

Very nice and friendly welcoming. We were so happy to find a lot of informations and map and bus/train schedule on the wall to plan all our visits : no need to ask, everything is here. It was a little bit crowded when we were there, we had to wait a bit for a chair at breakfast table, but it was very nice and a good spot to meet people from around the world.

• 15th Aug 2014

it's a Korean traditional house,l like it,and the staff are nice,we talked a lot.

HomoNomad is a little heaven on earth. It has everything you need: great clean dorm, excellent location in Gyeongju, coffee when you want (there is some brewing all day long!) and the owner is a doll. She will help you with everything. There is a large board in the kitchen with all the informations you need to visit around (bus, timetable...)! I really enjoyed my 3 nights over there and hope to come back very soon!

The owner of the hostel was one of the most kind and welcoming person I have met during this trip. She made me feel at home. :)

It is a very beautiful house with nice decorations. it is quite far away from the downtown area but you can walk to some major tourist attractions. The only complaint is that there is quite a number of mosquitoes at night.

Ok for just a bed, but showers are outside and not clean, no atmosphere as common area is closed at 11, staff are blunt and make it seem like a chore when you ask questions. I felt like I was 14 again with all the restrictions. I would pay more for a better experience.

it was so so but feel warm there and actually it was not that kinda clean

Nice and cozy guesthouse, located in a quiet street. A big supermarket is less than 10 min on foot, the Bus Terminal about 15 min. Tumuli Park is about 10 min on foot. Dorm room was spacious enough, but the bunks dont have curtains for some privacy and no personal lights. Kitchen was well equipped, staff is friendly. Toilets (3) and shower (2) are outside, but only a few steps, so this wasnt a problem at all. No curfew, no keys for gate/rooms, but felt safe. Would stay there again.

HomoNomad presents the traditional Korean hospitality. Breakfast was very good with bread and very tasty jelly & butter. There's always tea available and everything is good, I felt really welcomed.

Very nice place to stay! Everything is within walking distance. Homely atmosphere! Will gladly stay there again!