Homy Inn Reviews

Flat C, 8th floor, Union Mansion, 33-35 Chatham Road South, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Staffs were friendly, great location, near to Tsim Sha Shui MTR, the room was small but clean, thick blanket, easy check out, need to add more computers please, but overall nice.

• 19th Jan 2015
  • Indonesia

Thank you homy inn staff for making the most out of our stay. I will come back. Staff was super friendly, rooms are small, but clean and neat. You can get free water and coffee, slippers, blow dryer and toothbrush. Excellent!

• 9th Jan 2015

The staff are very accommodating and there are nice touches such as a personal safe, daily room cleans / towel changes etc. The location is excellent! Despite this, I didn't enjoy coming back to the room and tried to stay out as long as possible as the room itself had no windows which is even more noticeable when your room is the size of a broom closet!

I rated security low because I stayed for one night and got in late (12 am). I got into the room OK (they have a great system for that), but the next morning someone came into my room just when I was getting out of the shower (they had a key). I shut the door on that person and they didn't try to come back in, but when I told the front desk they didn't really have an explanation. I'm sure it was a key mix up, but its also a big deal when someone comes into your room and the desk is unconcerned.

The room is small but clean, location is good, and the staff is super nice and friendly, I enjoyed staying in this hotel.

Clean, friendly

The rooms were really small and cramped, but my friend and I just needed a place to sleep. The rooms and facilities were very clean. If you want a bustling hostel experience with lots of travelers to interact with, look elsewhere. However, if you need a clean and comfortable place to stay without any fuss, (which is what I was looking for) I recommend this place. It's near Tsim Sha Tsui Station. It's only several minutes away from the main Nathan Road.

• 21st Nov 2014

Lovely helpful staff!

• 19th Nov 2014

Easy location to walk (20 minutes to ferry terminal, 5 to Nathan Road) into central Hong Kong, Homy Inn felt very safe (doorman, 2 key doors, cctv, safe etc.) and was a great value, clean hostel in Hong Kong. We were busy exploring and just used it as a base, rooms were small but we had enough space for two large backpacks. Water available all day and friendly staff helped us with late check in. Would happily stay again rather than pay extortionate prices elsewhere.

Perfect location, small room with all comfort. Very clean, really a must if you want to spend a few days in HongKong for little money. Located near Nathan Road (in Kimberly Road) “THE” shopping- street and yet not noisy at night.

Very nice staff!!

The room is freaking small as I expected. The air-condition is very noisy, should be upgraded. There's no space or proper area for interactive session with other backpackers. The location is very strategic and convenient for first time traveler. The staffs are very friendly and helpful. My suggestion is to ask them for food recommendation. Their recommendations are great and cheap in price. Overall i felt satisfied. I will recommend to my friends.

The double bed is very small

everything was ok except for the provision of hot water in the bathroom. I literally couldn't wash up under warm water. The water was mostly cold in the shower (not in the washbasin).

Room was very small, but I think this is average in Hong Kong. I didn't see other guests during our stay and there was no common room to meet others, so I wouldn't recommend this for single travelers. For couples who spend most of their time in the city it's fine. Matress was small and VERY hard, like a stone. Cold shower. (which was okay due to the hot and humid weather).

This is an excellent hostel in the centre of Kowloon. The rooms are compact with ensuite facilities, air-conditioning and tea and coffee making facilities. Rooms are cleaned everyday and towels changed. Its basic but it provides everything that you need for a comfortable stay in Hong Kong. I would definitely use again.

Very good arrangement in hotel. Staff is very helpful in nature. Environment is good and friendly.

• 20th Aug 2014
  • India

Great service from staff. Ricky gave me regular updates via Line on my reservation and directions. Stayed in the new branch on Kimberly, just as good as the original one if not more convenient. Staff let me pay upon checking out since I didn't have enough HKD on hand and needed to exchange the next morning. Perfect place to crash if you are a business traveler on a budget.

I stayed here with my 76-year-old grandmother and sister - highly recommended. When we first arrived to the address provided in the confirmation email, they sent us to a different building. It would have been nice to have the address/directions to our specific building beforehand, to save us from the extra trip walking around with our luggage in the heat looking for a new building. Besides that, our stay was great. Very clean rooms, felt like a hotel. Helpful and friendly staff.

The staff are nice and the hostel is so near to MTR. However, I don't like no any shelter between shower and toilet bowl, that makes the toilet room all wet. Also, it's still so bright even switch off all lights.