Homy Inn

• Flat C, 8th floor, Union Mansion, 33-35 Chatham Road South, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

7.9

Expensive and No good

• Barbados, Female, 18-24
2nd Mar 2017
3.1

If you are a female traveling alone do not stay here - the staff will not protect you if there is an issue with a male guest. I left early and had to spend additional money due to a creep/ rapist/ stalker who also stole my underwear (guy in my room- complained 3X) They allowed him to stay *surveillance saw this They only offered to move my room 2 doors down where he waited outside for me exit and watched me. Shoebox room 3 high- no room for bags 15th floor all smog inside- very sick TT

• Indonesia, Male, 25-30
21st Feb 2017

Very close to MTR, Airport Bus stop, and restaurants. The hotel offers the cheapest price for single room with private bathroom comparing other places in the area. The staffs are very friendly. I even can keep my luggage after check-out until 8:30 pm. If visiting HK again, I will definitely stay here again.

• England, Couple, 25-30
19th Feb 2017

Had a double room for two of us, small room but on the 15th floor so was relevantly quiet. Helpful staff members, great location to subway and ferry/bus services. A lot of good bars and restaurants on street. Would recommend.