Homy Inn Reviews

Flat C, 8th floor, Union Mansion, 33-35 Chatham Road South, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

It was alright. The location was pretty dingy but I think that was the country than the hostel. On the website it said that it had 24 hours service but when we had a mishap on the 2nd night, they informed us that no one was working. The night after, they did not effectively remedy the mishap on the 2nd night making the stay a little unpleasant. Other than that, the bed was alright, the bathroom pretty good and the general room was great. The service left a little more to be desired though.

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Singapore

The service at Homy Inn is exceptional! Upon confirmation owner Ricky whatsapp clear directions to the hostel. The hostel is very clean and modern similar to the photos on the website. The beds are a little hard but we got an extra blanket for bedding. Before we checked out my friend dropped her spectacles behind the toilet bowl and the staff were very helpful in helping is getting it out. We were so satisfied with the service we even bought a cake to show our appreciation.

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Singapore

Good hotel. To bad that the airco is so noisy thats its impossible to sleep with it running. The alternative is sweat.

• 11th Jul 2014

be warned the rooms are tiny but have everything you need. Clean towels everyday My shower didnt drain quickly but apart from that perfect and in a great part of the city too.

Excellent choice for a quick stay in HK, also for a late night/early morning flight connection from HKG. The person running the place, Robby, was great at communicating before arrival and very friendly. He even gave me a ride to a place nearby on his way home! As all HK places, very small space, but spotlessly clean, tastefully furnished and with all the essentials. Just make sure you get into the second elevator once in the building, there are no signs! I am definitely going to go back again.

No fridge.

everything was good except one tiny flaw...the old aircond was so noisy that i couldnt really sleep. it would be great if the management can consider to upgrade the AC.

Rooms are very small, but this is authentic HK lifestyle. Friendly staff, excellent location close to TST station, clean room. I reccommend staying in this hostel, if you are travelling with small budget and wanna experience authentic HK lifestyle.

Only bad thing was the malfunctioning shower heater. We were too lazy to tell them/change rooms so that's partly our fault haha. Easy to miss due to lack of signage, but they said they'll put signs up soon.

The bell to the front door needs to be changed. We pushed it and knocked multiple times but the front desk person never answered. We ended up waiting until someone else came through with their key in order for us to get to the front desk and check in. Otherwise the stay was very nice.

Everything simply perfect! And thanks for the kind help with getting my laundry arranged in no time!

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Switzerland

Pros: The location is accessible. Staff are so friendly and accomodating. Rooms are quite small but you'll definitely have a good sleep. Rooms are fixed everyday :) Fast internet. Cons: The toilet in room 304 has a foul odor. Recommendation: There should be a small lobby where guests could hang out.

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Philippines

Location is amazing. Unfortunately the room is small you can barely get bags in the door. If traveling solo it's ok, but would opt to pay for something slightly larger if traveling as duo.

The two receptionists (I think one was named Andy. I didn't catch the lady's name.) were extraordinarily helpful and friendly! My room was, as expected, tiny but spotless and comfortable. Also, I was not expecting a window but was very surprised to have gotten a standard single room with a view of the neighboring park!

the best place i've ever stayed! so kind and warmhearted staff, good location, clean and fresh atmosphere! so thank you!!!

• 6th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

The staffs were really friendly and helpful. The room was so small but it was very clean and comfortable to stay for few days. Overall, its a nice place to stay while sightseeing in Hongkong.

Unlike many other Hostels in Hong Kong, the Homy Inn go out of their way to welcome you. Upon arrival we were given maps and shown where all the best food and attractions were which was really helpful. The room itself was very pleasant, clean and with good air conditioning. All together, this was much nicer than any of the places I stayed in Chungking Mansions and price wise very similar. It's in a good location too so very easy to get around.

Arrived on a super early flight and appreciated that Homy Inn allowed check in at 830am, allowing us to catch some rest before exploring the rest of Hong Kong. The room itself was simple but clean and adequate for our 2 nights there. Will stay there again for my next visit to Hong Kong.

• 23rd May 2014
  • Singapore

Helpful staff, excellent central location, free computer/internet and printing. Unfortunately very small cramped room (we had a twin room) but this may be the norm in HK. The building itself isn't the nicest but the hostel located on the 8 floor is fine. Otherwise the hostel is very close to subway which makes getting around easy.

It is in an awesome an AMAZING location, only 5 minute walk from the Avenue of Stars! its super clean but VERY VER TINY! I am under the assumption that that is what most hostels in Hong Kong are but it is TINY! The first day we put the do not distrub sign up and they were great to set towels outside the door for us. The second time they still entered the room to give us new towels. Please follow the do not disturb rules. Only problem I had

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4