Homy Inn Reviews

Flat C, 8th floor, Union Mansion, 33-35 Chatham Road South, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Very nice staff!!

The room is freaking small as I expected. The air-condition is very noisy, should be upgraded. There's no space or proper area for interactive session with other backpackers. The location is very strategic and convenient for first time traveler. The staffs are very friendly and helpful. My suggestion is to ask them for food recommendation. Their recommendations are great and cheap in price. Overall i felt satisfied. I will recommend to my friends.

The double bed is very small

everything was ok except for the provision of hot water in the bathroom. I literally couldn't wash up under warm water. The water was mostly cold in the shower (not in the washbasin).

Room was very small, but I think this is average in Hong Kong. I didn't see other guests during our stay and there was no common room to meet others, so I wouldn't recommend this for single travelers. For couples who spend most of their time in the city it's fine. Matress was small and VERY hard, like a stone. Cold shower. (which was okay due to the hot and humid weather).

This is an excellent hostel in the centre of Kowloon. The rooms are compact with ensuite facilities, air-conditioning and tea and coffee making facilities. Rooms are cleaned everyday and towels changed. Its basic but it provides everything that you need for a comfortable stay in Hong Kong. I would definitely use again.

Very good arrangement in hotel. Staff is very helpful in nature. Environment is good and friendly.

• 20th Aug 2014
  • India

Great service from staff. Ricky gave me regular updates via Line on my reservation and directions. Stayed in the new branch on Kimberly, just as good as the original one if not more convenient. Staff let me pay upon checking out since I didn't have enough HKD on hand and needed to exchange the next morning. Perfect place to crash if you are a business traveler on a budget.

I stayed here with my 76-year-old grandmother and sister - highly recommended. When we first arrived to the address provided in the confirmation email, they sent us to a different building. It would have been nice to have the address/directions to our specific building beforehand, to save us from the extra trip walking around with our luggage in the heat looking for a new building. Besides that, our stay was great. Very clean rooms, felt like a hotel. Helpful and friendly staff.

The staff are nice and the hostel is so near to MTR. However, I don't like no any shelter between shower and toilet bowl, that makes the toilet room all wet. Also, it's still so bright even switch off all lights.

I recommend this hotel!! In the heart of Hong Kong! I stayed there for 6 nights and I would go again for sure

We had such a great stay here! From the moment we booked the hostel staff was communicative and helpful, and this great service continued past check-out. This place is located in a great area, Tsim Sha Tsui near the Star Ferry in Kowloon. There are tons of restaurants, shops, and sights in the area, and it's VERY easy to get to Hong Kong island from this location. You cannot beat the value for money! I will stay here again.

It was alright. The location was pretty dingy but I think that was the country than the hostel. On the website it said that it had 24 hours service but when we had a mishap on the 2nd night, they informed us that no one was working. The night after, they did not effectively remedy the mishap on the 2nd night making the stay a little unpleasant. Other than that, the bed was alright, the bathroom pretty good and the general room was great. The service left a little more to be desired though.

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Singapore

The service at Homy Inn is exceptional! Upon confirmation owner Ricky whatsapp clear directions to the hostel. The hostel is very clean and modern similar to the photos on the website. The beds are a little hard but we got an extra blanket for bedding. Before we checked out my friend dropped her spectacles behind the toilet bowl and the staff were very helpful in helping is getting it out. We were so satisfied with the service we even bought a cake to show our appreciation.

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Singapore

Good hotel. To bad that the airco is so noisy thats its impossible to sleep with it running. The alternative is sweat.

• 11th Jul 2014

be warned the rooms are tiny but have everything you need. Clean towels everyday My shower didnt drain quickly but apart from that perfect and in a great part of the city too.

Excellent choice for a quick stay in HK, also for a late night/early morning flight connection from HKG. The person running the place, Robby, was great at communicating before arrival and very friendly. He even gave me a ride to a place nearby on his way home! As all HK places, very small space, but spotlessly clean, tastefully furnished and with all the essentials. Just make sure you get into the second elevator once in the building, there are no signs! I am definitely going to go back again.

No fridge.

everything was good except one tiny flaw...the old aircond was so noisy that i couldnt really sleep. it would be great if the management can consider to upgrade the AC.

Rooms are very small, but this is authentic HK lifestyle. Friendly staff, excellent location close to TST station, clean room. I reccommend staying in this hostel, if you are travelling with small budget and wanna experience authentic HK lifestyle.

« first « Prev 1 2 3