Homy Inn Reviews

Flat C, 8th floor, Union Mansion, 33-35 Chatham Road South, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Very helpful staff, super clean, great location, amazing

The staff speaks english well which is very helpful when we ask a lot of things and they recommend reliable companies in terms of money changer, stores and food resto.

• 17th Aug 2015
  • Philippines

Their weekday rate was incredible. The hostel has the feeling of a nice university dorm. The common area was nice.

• 13th Aug 2015
  • China

Near the bus stop and the met station

• 11th Aug 2015
  • Philippines

Lovely staff and a great location. Rooms very cramped but understandable in HK. The staff were very attentive. When something needed fixing they came straight away and then checked on us after. Free distilled water was also a great bonus.

thank you, hope will see u soon in HK. kenneth

The manager at the desk is a most pleasant person with excellent English and knowledge of the city. He is a better resource for points of interest or shopping than a tour book. He can direct you to all metro stations and bus lines. Rooms are a bit small but very clean and the location of the hostel is most excellent. It is so good that I plan on staying there on a return visit. I highly recommend it!!

hi Danny, thank you very much for your stay and enjoyed to stay with us. we will keep going to provide good service and clean room for all our guest

We stayed at homy inn for 4 nights. When we arrived at our level, cause every level has a few dorms/bedrooms, we walked in to a very small room. Just because we are a couple and we could put our luggage on the top bed it was 'big' enough. But if you have to share this kind of room with 3 people that don't know each other you don't have space to walk or put you luggage. It is to small. The other thing we were missing was a shared area to have a beer or hang out with other guests.

We had a very small room with little space to store our baggage, but it was clean and convenient. Unfortunately there was no common area to relax in, so we just treated the 'hostel' as a place to sleep. For Hong Kong it was good value for money and quite convenient being placed next to the Star Ferry promenade and very close to the visa office 'Future Bright'. However, now I know HK better, I'd prefer to stay on Hong Kong island in the more quirky neighbourhood of Wan Chai and close to Central!

Great location around many bars and restaurants, plus only a short walk to the metro station. Besides is super clean, they clean the units everyday and also got new towels. Staff are very nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend this place.

best value for money, good location, friendly staff

• 5th Jul 2015
  • Philippines

The location is good (a short walk from the avenue of stars) and the prices during the week are good value. The rooms are very small but clean and comfortable. There is no real central kitchen/social space so it doesn't have a great hostel atmospere. I had to change room a few times during my stay which wasn't ideal but the staff are extremely friendly and eager to help. Was happy to extend my stay an extra two nights when I need to stay longer in Hong Kong.

I had high expectations due to the very good comments for Homy Inn on Hostelworld.com so I was worried I would be disappointed but this hostel is amazing!! The rooms are tiny but homy, the staff does everything to help you, they are very forthcoming and don't get annoyed when you ask the same twice 5 times Thank you very much for a great week end, you made our Hong Kong experience even better!

• 26th Jun 2015

Within the prosperous region, the location was great. It was also close to the bus station which made taking the airport bus very convenient. The staff was helpful and friendly as well.

I had to climb 15 flights of stairs to get to my room everyday in a corridor with no windows or fresh air! Absolutely ridiculous! Dreaded returning to the room! The room was also smaller than most toilets! Would never stay again.

Room was really small and had no windows for fresh air. Staff was nice and helpful. Nice location near public transit

This was a good Hostel, staff greeted us warmly, it was pretty easy to find with their directions, and is a nice/cheap alternative to staying at Chung king mansions which I've heard fairly poor reviews about. The air conditioning was great, the beds clean and comfy and only cost about 15$ canadian a night which in Hong Kong is a very good deal. Not much hostel atmosphere but you'd have a hard time finding a traditional social hostel in Hong Kong for less than 40-50$/ night (canadian).

1) Room - very small, but expected of a hostel in HK; pillows & bed sheets were clean & comfy 2) Bathroom - very clean, always pleasant smelling, tiles were free from dirt & grout stains (for me that's a big plus) 3) Location - near an MTR station, just a 5-7 minute walk from the busy Nathan Rd--I'd actually prefer staying here than in Nathan Rd itself, bus stop is just about a minute from the bldg 4) Staff - Amazing! Andy & the other staff were always nice & ready to help.

Very small rooms but the bed was excellent with a real duvet! And location is perfect too.

Great value for money. Staff was incredibly efficient. Definitely a great budget stay in Hong Kong.

• 30th May 2015

The staff were super nice and friendly, and willing to help us out with our needs and doubts.