Homy Inn Reviews

Flat C, 8th floor, Union Mansion, 33-35 Chatham Road South, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I stayed here with my 76-year-old grandmother and sister - highly recommended. When we first arrived to the address provided in the confirmation email, they sent us to a different building. It would have been nice to have the address/directions to our specific building beforehand, to save us from the extra trip walking around with our luggage in the heat looking for a new building. Besides that, our stay was great. Very clean rooms, felt like a hotel. Helpful and friendly staff.

The staff are nice and the hostel is so near to MTR. However, I don't like no any shelter between shower and toilet bowl, that makes the toilet room all wet. Also, it's still so bright even switch off all lights.

I recommend this hotel!! In the heart of Hong Kong! I stayed there for 6 nights and I would go again for sure

We had such a great stay here! From the moment we booked the hostel staff was communicative and helpful, and this great service continued past check-out. This place is located in a great area, Tsim Sha Tsui near the Star Ferry in Kowloon. There are tons of restaurants, shops, and sights in the area, and it's VERY easy to get to Hong Kong island from this location. You cannot beat the value for money! I will stay here again.

It was alright. The location was pretty dingy but I think that was the country than the hostel. On the website it said that it had 24 hours service but when we had a mishap on the 2nd night, they informed us that no one was working. The night after, they did not effectively remedy the mishap on the 2nd night making the stay a little unpleasant. Other than that, the bed was alright, the bathroom pretty good and the general room was great. The service left a little more to be desired though.

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Singapore

The service at Homy Inn is exceptional! Upon confirmation owner Ricky whatsapp clear directions to the hostel. The hostel is very clean and modern similar to the photos on the website. The beds are a little hard but we got an extra blanket for bedding. Before we checked out my friend dropped her spectacles behind the toilet bowl and the staff were very helpful in helping is getting it out. We were so satisfied with the service we even bought a cake to show our appreciation.

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Singapore

Good hotel. To bad that the airco is so noisy thats its impossible to sleep with it running. The alternative is sweat.

• 11th Jul 2014

be warned the rooms are tiny but have everything you need. Clean towels everyday My shower didnt drain quickly but apart from that perfect and in a great part of the city too.

Excellent choice for a quick stay in HK, also for a late night/early morning flight connection from HKG. The person running the place, Robby, was great at communicating before arrival and very friendly. He even gave me a ride to a place nearby on his way home! As all HK places, very small space, but spotlessly clean, tastefully furnished and with all the essentials. Just make sure you get into the second elevator once in the building, there are no signs! I am definitely going to go back again.

No fridge.

everything was good except one tiny flaw...the old aircond was so noisy that i couldnt really sleep. it would be great if the management can consider to upgrade the AC.

Rooms are very small, but this is authentic HK lifestyle. Friendly staff, excellent location close to TST station, clean room. I reccommend staying in this hostel, if you are travelling with small budget and wanna experience authentic HK lifestyle.

Only bad thing was the malfunctioning shower heater. We were too lazy to tell them/change rooms so that's partly our fault haha. Easy to miss due to lack of signage, but they said they'll put signs up soon.

The bell to the front door needs to be changed. We pushed it and knocked multiple times but the front desk person never answered. We ended up waiting until someone else came through with their key in order for us to get to the front desk and check in. Otherwise the stay was very nice.

Everything simply perfect! And thanks for the kind help with getting my laundry arranged in no time!

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Switzerland

Pros: The location is accessible. Staff are so friendly and accomodating. Rooms are quite small but you'll definitely have a good sleep. Rooms are fixed everyday :) Fast internet. Cons: The toilet in room 304 has a foul odor. Recommendation: There should be a small lobby where guests could hang out.

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Philippines

Location is amazing. Unfortunately the room is small you can barely get bags in the door. If traveling solo it's ok, but would opt to pay for something slightly larger if traveling as duo.

The two receptionists (I think one was named Andy. I didn't catch the lady's name.) were extraordinarily helpful and friendly! My room was, as expected, tiny but spotless and comfortable. Also, I was not expecting a window but was very surprised to have gotten a standard single room with a view of the neighboring park!

the best place i've ever stayed! so kind and warmhearted staff, good location, clean and fresh atmosphere! so thank you!!!

• 6th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

The staffs were really friendly and helpful. The room was so small but it was very clean and comfortable to stay for few days. Overall, its a nice place to stay while sightseeing in Hongkong.

« first « Prev 1 2 3