Homy Inn

• Flat C, 8th floor, Union Mansion, 33-35 Chatham Road South, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Very Good 969 Total Reviews
Very Good 969 Total Reviews

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
5th Mar 2017
2.0

I hade an error while booking dates for the hostel. I was charged for the entire stay despite never arriving. Although it is the policy of the hostel to charge for the total stay for no shows, the staff were very difficult to contact (they only responded to 1 of 3 email, not including the one hostelworld sent). They refused to refund the money or change the dates to the correct dates. Based on the lack of understanding and flexibility I would not recommend to anyone.

• Barbados, Female, 18-24
2nd Mar 2017
3.1

If you are a female traveling alone do not stay here - the staff will not protect you if there is an issue with a male guest. I left early and had to spend additional money due to a creep/ rapist/ stalker who also stole my underwear (guy in my room- complained 3X) They allowed him to stay *surveillance saw this They only offered to move my room 2 doors down where he waited outside for me exit and watched me. Shoebox room 3 high- no room for bags 15th floor all smog inside- very sick TT

• Indonesia, Male, 25-30
21st Feb 2017

Very close to MTR, Airport Bus stop, and restaurants. The hotel offers the cheapest price for single room with private bathroom comparing other places in the area. The staffs are very friendly. I even can keep my luggage after check-out until 8:30 pm. If visiting HK again, I will definitely stay here again.

• England, Couple, 25-30
19th Feb 2017

Had a double room for two of us, small room but on the 15th floor so was relevantly quiet. Helpful staff members, great location to subway and ferry/bus services. A lot of good bars and restaurants on street. Would recommend.

• England, Couple, 25-30
11th Dec 2016
5.4

Our room looked nothing like any of the pictures online. The room was so small we could barely move and we had no natural light. All the private doubles with ensuite show as the same price on hostel world but the rooms seem to vary a lot. We also had no reception to ask questions or tea and coffee making facilities as advertised because we were taken to a different building after we checked in. The room and bathroom (cubicle in our room with shower over sink) could do with a good clean.

• Denmark, Female, 25-30
1st Dec 2016
6.0

Nice location close to Kowloon Park, Temple Street night market and Victoria Harbour. Stayed at the female dorm which was pretty messy.. the room is small in the first place, but on top of that there were placed buckets with paint that took up a lot of space in there.. the toilet in the ladies room was running all 3 days we were there, without it being fixed. There wasn't staff by the reception all the time, which was annoying when you had questions.

2nd Nov 2016
7.4

A good cheap hostel if you just need a place to sleep for a night a or two but would recomend for longer. It was clean, good wifi and the staff were helpful but there are no common areas at all so you barely see anyone else. The bunks are also pretty small especially if youre on the top but apart from that its a good place to stay, lots of bars/ food/ ATMs nearby and close to public transport to get around.

1st Nov 2016

Good value in Hong Kong. Upgraded to a double room which made it very good.

• Philippines, Male, 25-30
31st Oct 2016

The Place is really great even though I only stayed for a night.. I stayed on 3 on bunk bed room which is really clean and well ventilated.. This hostel is well recommended 😀👍..