Homy Inn Reviews

Flat C, 8th floor, Union Mansion, 33-35 Chatham Road South, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Room was tiny bit had all necessary facilities, everything was clean and comfortable. Was very convenient for the bus stop and downtown area. About an hour from the airport by bus.

the room at Homy Inn was extremely small. The toilet did not flush properly and the shower was over the toilet which was very awkward. I would reccomend staying in Soho as this was a vibrant area. the staff were all extremely friendly and welcoming which was one major positive of Homy Inn! For a hostel there was no common area or activities which I was dissapointed about.

Great place if you want something cheap and private. It lacks the communal hostel feel though as split on 2 floors. It's more like a cheap hotel in that you can get an ensuite room for 2 and ther room is cleaned daily. The rooms are quite tight on space so it's somewhere more to sleep if you are going to be busy out and about. I booked this as final hostel on a long trip as by the end of it I just wanted a clean and comfy bed and this place provided that! Helpful staff too.

Location was good also staff was very kind!! I stay at bunker bed. It was awsome!

• 10th Apr 2015
  • South Korea

The staff was very accommodating and friendly.

• 2nd Apr 2015

Great Hostel in the perfect location in the heart of Hongkong. I will take it again, when I come back to HK and I will recommend it to friends visiting HK. The rooms are clean and are cleaned everyday. Be careful with large luggage, when booking a single room. The room is very small and it is hard to store a large luggage in it.

This hostel was very close to the star ferry pier, so in the perfect location to see the main sights of hong kong. The staff were very helpful and friendly and the wifi in the room was fine. Unfortunately the room was very small for the price we paid, but other facilities were fine.

The bathroom floor for Room 506 doesn't look clean.

• 1st Mar 2015
  • Philippines

Easy location to access MTR lines and in a prime location. While rooms are expectedly small, they provide ensuite, tv, hot water pot, storage space...all the necessary amenities in renovated spaces.

Good location, good wifi. Very small room, good toilet and good shower. The building is quite old and weird atmosphere but the hostel is ok. Very clean and quiet. Hong Kong is very expensive!!

• 22nd Jan 2015
  • Chile

Staffs were friendly, great location, near to Tsim Sha Shui MTR, the room was small but clean, thick blanket, easy check out, need to add more computers please, but overall nice.

• 19th Jan 2015
  • Indonesia

We stayed in their branch in Hart Avenue. Location is good, walking distance to different subway stations. There are lots of restaurants, fastfood, and bars around. Walking distance to NathanRoad and diff shopping establishments. Upon our arrival, we were greeted by their friendly staff. One of them gave us tips and maps. The other one accompanied us to our room which was on a different floor from the reception area's. Checking in and out was easy. Room size is small but that's normal for HK

Great place, good area. Very happy with our stay :)

Thank you homy inn staff for making the most out of our stay. I will come back. Staff was super friendly, rooms are small, but clean and neat. You can get free water and coffee, slippers, blow dryer and toothbrush. Excellent!

• 9th Jan 2015

The staff are very accommodating and there are nice touches such as a personal safe, daily room cleans / towel changes etc. The location is excellent! Despite this, I didn't enjoy coming back to the room and tried to stay out as long as possible as the room itself had no windows which is even more noticeable when your room is the size of a broom closet!

I rated security low because I stayed for one night and got in late (12 am). I got into the room OK (they have a great system for that), but the next morning someone came into my room just when I was getting out of the shower (they had a key). I shut the door on that person and they didn't try to come back in, but when I told the front desk they didn't really have an explanation. I'm sure it was a key mix up, but its also a big deal when someone comes into your room and the desk is unconcerned.

The room is small but clean, location is good, and the staff is super nice and friendly, I enjoyed staying in this hotel.

Clean, friendly