Homy Inn Reviews

Flat C, 8th floor, Union Mansion, 33-35 Chatham Road South, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

very clean room, bed is always packed nicely. hot water is good too. need to make sure that the water dispenser is working.

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Singapore

Great location close to Victoria Harbour and bustling area. Room clean but TINY. We have stayed in many rooms in HK and this is the absolute smallest. How can rooms can be advertised as "doubles" when the bed in them is just wider than a single, and shorter than the average bed. Myself and my partner struggled to sleep comfortably due to the size of the bed. The room itself was just marginally bigger than the bed, making it difficult for 2 people to stand up at the same time.

A small private ensuite, very modern and everything you could need. Staff very friendly and helpful. Not as many facilities in this hostel as others eg common rooms, bars etc, but unique in its own way. Lots of restuarants right on the doorstep. Overall very good.

THis place is great. Comfortable beds, clean facilities and they wash your laundry for free. Great place to stay!

• 3rd Apr 2014

The WIFI near room 511 needs to be improved. If I close the door, then the WIFI is as good as not working.

• 31st Mar 2014
  • Singapore

Room was so much smaller than I expected, and window looked into nothing. Claustrophobic. Stayed only one night instead of two . Checking in at one building, then moving all stuff to other building a bit annoying. When we arrived at check-in they left a note they were "out" - so we stand in hallway waiting. Aside from that, very clean, modern, good location, secure (fill up drinking bottle in hallway), affordable for Hong Kong.

Room was clean, but the fan was super noisy. I had to cut off the electricity to finally fall asleep.

• 30th Mar 2014

The reviews weren't kidding when they said the rooms are tiny. They really are! But in Hong Kong I guess it can't be helped. The staff was great, and it's a safe, clean place for cheap.

Very small room with literarily space to open the front door only. However location and cleanliness is good. Still expensive for a hostel, but then again this is Hong Kong.

One of the best hostels I ever stay, however, things I don't like: - Toilet is very small - Double bed is actually super single - Shower water will turn cold after few minutes

My second visit, as good as 18 months ago, made very welcome back. yes the rooms are small but that is Hong Kong on a budget, but the security, fittings, bedding and bathroom first class. Great central location for a short stay. My first choice when staying in Hong Kong... many thanks... had a great stay

room is very small but the service is truly amazing!!!!! =} friendly and well mannered staffs and information counter very accurate. =}

• 13th Mar 2014
  • Philippines

The rooms are very small, we easily bump into things or onto each other.

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Malaysia

Bit far from the mtr but great location

• 2nd Mar 2014
  • Indonesia

Room is expensive in Hongkong, so hostel rooms are small. I mean really small. Apart from the bed there is a shower and in the shower are toilet etc. added. So while taking the shower you have to climb over the toilet and hang/sit there this way. No windows in the room. It was ok , but had no real charm.

It was a great value for money to stay at homy Inn... Very nice location. Clean rooms and an nice welcome from the staff. Thanks so much!!! Till next time. :)

• 22nd Feb 2014
  • Philippines

Thanks so much for the stay and helping me get settled in. I really have to comment on how clean the place was so I hope you'll keep up this high standard for whenever I'm there next time! I think it would have been nice to have a second pillow in the room without having to ask for it but it's no problem as I still slept okay. Thanks again and see you next time.

• 19th Feb 2014

Staff very helpful with tourist info and finding me a taxi out into New Territories for a wedding etc etc

• 18th Feb 2014

Great staff who were very helpful, approachable and caring :)

Cecilia and the rest of the staff at the homy inn were fantastic, always there to help and very friendly. The room was everything we needed and the location was excellent!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3