Homy Inn Reviews

Flat C, 8th floor, Union Mansion, 33-35 Chatham Road South, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The staff were super nice and friendly, and willing to help us out with our needs and doubts.

Our double room at Homy Inn was definitely small, but we spent so little time there that we didn't even care. Good location in Kowloon- walking distance to everything and a 5 minute ferry ride to Hong Kong Island. The room and bathroom were kept clean and overall we enjoyed our experience.

The room was tiny! There was a single bed inside and with that there was barely enough space for me even to turn around. It is an OK space if you are just looking for a space to crash for the night before continuing elsewhere (as I did before crossing the border to China). Prolonged stay here may cause claustrophobia...

Room was tiny bit had all necessary facilities, everything was clean and comfortable. Was very convenient for the bus stop and downtown area. About an hour from the airport by bus.

the room at Homy Inn was extremely small. The toilet did not flush properly and the shower was over the toilet which was very awkward. I would reccomend staying in Soho as this was a vibrant area. the staff were all extremely friendly and welcoming which was one major positive of Homy Inn! For a hostel there was no common area or activities which I was dissapointed about.

Great place if you want something cheap and private. It lacks the communal hostel feel though as split on 2 floors. It's more like a cheap hotel in that you can get an ensuite room for 2 and ther room is cleaned daily. The rooms are quite tight on space so it's somewhere more to sleep if you are going to be busy out and about. I booked this as final hostel on a long trip as by the end of it I just wanted a clean and comfy bed and this place provided that! Helpful staff too.

Location was good also staff was very kind!! I stay at bunker bed. It was awsome!

• 10th Apr 2015
  • South Korea

The staff was very accommodating and friendly.

• 2nd Apr 2015

Great Hostel in the perfect location in the heart of Hongkong. I will take it again, when I come back to HK and I will recommend it to friends visiting HK. The rooms are clean and are cleaned everyday. Be careful with large luggage, when booking a single room. The room is very small and it is hard to store a large luggage in it.

This hostel was very close to the star ferry pier, so in the perfect location to see the main sights of hong kong. The staff were very helpful and friendly and the wifi in the room was fine. Unfortunately the room was very small for the price we paid, but other facilities were fine.

The bathroom floor for Room 506 doesn't look clean.

• 1st Mar 2015