Homy Inn Reviews

Flat C, 8th floor, Union Mansion, 33-35 Chatham Road South, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

This was a good place to stay and the staff on reception spoke English very well. He was also very helpful and the restaurant recommendations were spot on.

Was difficult to find, but once we did we had a very good stay and the staff were nice. Room & ensuite were nicely done and clean. Would definitely be keen to stay there again.

Very small rooms but very modern and nice pleasant helpful staff. Good location to transportation, bars nightlife. Would stay there again

the room for three persons is small but still comfortable. i will defintly go back to this hostel.

• 31st Jan 2014
  • Philippines

I believed the hostel could improve their hot (shower) water system. I waited for 10min as the staff has instructed before going in for shower. It ran cold after I showered for 10min. Usually I need to shower for 20-30mins. It is fortunate that HK was not very cold during my stay, but I would have caught a cold if the outside temperature is 15 degrees or less.

The smallest room I had ever seen in my life~~~

thanks for all your help! very friendly staff. much appreciated, made me feel welcome and cared for.

I enjoyed my stay at Homy Inn. Be prepared, however, for the size of the rooms particularly if you're not used to small living spaces. The staff went out of their way to help make my trip enjoyable and even helped me plan my days. The room was cleaned daily and towels were changed daily. Location is great, easily accessible and situated very close to Nathan Rd.

Tiny rooms with closet-sized bathrooms, but can't expect more from Hong Kong! Staff are very friendly and helpful. Rooms are very clean. The location is ok, free shuttle to Kowloon station for the airport, and Tsim Sha Tsui station is just minutes walk away for the city and beyond. Don't stay here if you’re looking to meet people, our block had no communal rooms and we didn't see another person (other than staff). Would recommend if you just want to get out and explore and come back to sleep!

Smallest room we've ever stayed in. Quite pricey for what it is. Location is fantastic and so are the staff. Don't stay here if you are over 6 foot tall like myself, you will not fit in the bed straight out therefore taking up your partners room. Great private room for a single traveller.

Location was rather difficult to locate at first as there was only a small little sign on a metal door, with a shop next door that is gambling in the alley every night! Temple street was just steps away and good food was always within 5 minutes walk. We also managed to experience first hand the top notch service provided by Andy being extremely helpful in our needs. 5 star services offered! Rooms cleaned everyday with clean towels provided daily. Best staying experience i've had in HK!!!

• 10th Jan 2014
  • Malaysia

It's a very basic accommodation with excellent customer service. I would to take this opportunity to thanks Homy Inn's Cecilia for her excellent service in arranging a room for us to freshen up because we reached the hostel around 8am, by right we can only get our room around 1pm but we are planning to visit macau on that day. We are stay at the Windsor Mansion, 5F. surrounded with pub and restaurants, about 500m away from starry ave.

I stayed with my family (4 people) and how I know that space in HK is very limited I asked in advance for a room that would fit all of us luggage, so we had no problem. Bathroom is very small, but I think everywhere is like that (unless u wanna pay a lot of money). Staff was extremely nice and helpful. Location is perfect 2 min from the metro. Super secure with card key to enter. The inn is separate into 2 buildings so just confirm where u stay before bring all the luggage up. I recommend!

The staff was very helpful and kindly provided the information we need.

I thought Homy Inn was a nice place to stay in Hong Kong. Though somewhat expensive compared to other hostels, it's expected considering it's in Hong Kong. VERY small room (again, expected and stated on the description), though very clean as well. Friendly staff and good security.

• 28th Dec 2013

Love this hostel. My ensuite single room, it's simple and cozy. The hostel offered what the travellers needed. It's worth to try to live in.

Hot water 60 sec worst shower I have ever used no kitchen no lifts glad I was on the first floor it is new but it needs a lot of attention The location was a all industrial should of picked closer to the Harbour

Recommendable to friends!

• 13th Dec 2013
  • Philippines

I highly recommend Homy Inn. The location is great in TST, very clean, comfortable and safe. The only problem i had was that my room did not have a window. apparently i had to request that before arriving and in fact i was told that i could move to a room with a window after two days of staying there. in the end i didn't as it was time consuming but apart from that it is a great place to stay at. Very pleasant and helpful staff

Andy was one of most helpful and the nicest person I have met. Keep up the enthusiasm to serve!

• 12th Dec 2013