Homy Inn Reviews

Flat C, 8th floor, Union Mansion, 33-35 Chatham Road South, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The hostel was okay, but from the pictures I thought the room was going to be bigger. I also think they should have separate lockers for each bed.

Homy was quick what it's said on the ladle.. We thought we were going into an 8 bed but turned out to be a three bed, so small we couldn't get our suitcases in without removing the plastic security lockers. (Locker aren't very secure due to being made out of soft plastic) however the room was clean and the staff very helpful and nice. I would say based on the room size that this hostel is only good if the passing through the area for a couple nights or on a business trip.

I stayed several times in Hong Kong and I have to say that the Homy Inn was the best Hostel of all where I have been. Kind Staff, clean rooms/floors and a great location. Thanks.

The room is small, but since it's on Hongkong i can't object it. Overall its a nice hostel. Water dispenser provided, which very helpful especially in Hongkong where a water bottle is pricey. Staff is really kind and informative, location is okay. For suggestion, maybe you can provide a small mat in the bathroom and two (instead of one) socket only.

A clean hostel at prime location.

If you have travelled in Europe don't expect a hostel like you have ever seen before. The rooms are tiny! The shower/bathroom's even smaller (the toilet is so close to the wall you can't sit straight on it). There is not communal space so there is very little chance to meet anyone or make friends, the hostel is just small rooms in various parts of a high rise building. I stayed 3 of my 6 nights and checked into a hotel it was so grim.

Room was bigger than I was expecting, and though it was damp from poor ventilation (no windows), it was clean, quiet, and the wifi worked great. The lobby was well-equipped with insta-coffee and tourist info, and the staff were very helpful. A friend called the hostel while I was out of cell service and the staff hand-wrote the message and put it on my door in person! Shower was cramped, but it was nice getting the linens changed daily in the private room. Would stay here again! Great location!

Very good access!! Three bed private room was narrow but okay. If the drainage of the shower room is better, totally much better!

I liked this hostel, they don't have much of an atmosphere but it is well located (very close to one of the main subway stations) and easy to get to. The only bad thing was that the bunk beds have 3 levels, not very comfortable, but it's Hong Kong so you expect every place to be tiny. The price is fair if you take the location in consideration, again in HK everything is so expensive. Each guest can print 5 pages for free which can be very useful.

The hostel is very good for 'cheap' hostels in Hong Kong... And what was best was how the people treat you.. Nicely.. thank you for that!! In Hong Kong.. except for this hostel I got the idea that they don't care about the guests, only about the money.

Very friendly staff and helpful security guard, esp. when I checked in at 3am. Rooms are extremely small, beds in 3 decks within a room. Good value for money, in view of the high cost in HK. Excellent locality in the middle of Tsim Sha Tsui. 3 minutes walk from metro station. Clean rooms.

Small room and bathroom, but this is to be expected for such a low price and in Hong Kong too. Good place to stay. Recommended!

Doesn't really have a common area, not sure if it is possible to meet new friends there. Other facilities are fine, a cheap place to sleep in.

Typical of hong kong apartment style hotels, no communal area and limited facilities, small dorm rooms with compact en suite. Clean, very good location , comfortable bed , staff OK , not exeptional. Very good if the price is right but not worth paying over the odds, and prices change continually in Hong Kong which is not helpful.

Security was perfect, 24 hrs gaurd on lobby and every door lock with card key. But Their hostel is on different stairs. 8th is the check-in&our counter and my room was 15th floor. Saw some other rooms in other buildings as well. That was not a big deal for me but just FYI. They had water purifier which I liked about. Their dorm rooms are 3 stair beds.

What I loved most about this hostel are the very helpful staff. They gave me directions and tips to get around the area. I lost my keys to my room but they were more than helpful to assist me. They also speak good English so it was just very easy to understand

• 4th Sep 2015
  • Philippines

Location is good, lots of bars and cafe nearby. Room is for 3 person with a shower and toilet room inside.

Good luck taking a shower in the two bed dorm (7th floor). The bathroom is very very small (50 x 50 cm, perhaps) and you have to squeeze yourself between a sink and a toilet. Moreover, if you are sharing the dorm you won't have enough room for your suitcase. The dorm is also old and a bit dirty.

• 30th Aug 2015

very nice hostel,i love it!!!

• 27th Aug 2015
  • China

Very helpful staff, super clean, great location, amazing