Homy Inn Reviews

Flat C, 8th floor, Union Mansion, 33-35 Chatham Road South, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

This was a good place to stay and the staff on reception spoke English very well. He was also very helpful and the restaurant recommendations were spot on.

Was difficult to find, but once we did we had a very good stay and the staff were nice. Room & ensuite were nicely done and clean. Would definitely be keen to stay there again.

Very small rooms but very modern and nice pleasant helpful staff. Good location to transportation, bars nightlife. Would stay there again

the room for three persons is small but still comfortable. i will defintly go back to this hostel.

• 31st Jan 2014
  • Philippines

I believed the hostel could improve their hot (shower) water system. I waited for 10min as the staff has instructed before going in for shower. It ran cold after I showered for 10min. Usually I need to shower for 20-30mins. It is fortunate that HK was not very cold during my stay, but I would have caught a cold if the outside temperature is 15 degrees or less.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »