Hong Han Hotel Reviews

238 Bui Vien Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Had an enjoyable stay in a double bed private. Kim, the receptionist, was very kind and helpful. They have a great 2nd floor terrace for breakfast and/or having a coffee or beer. Very relaxing. The room was fine. It was clean. The bathroom was a but basic but normal for Vietnam. I couldn't get the TV to work (maybe user error). Location is good depending on what you like. It's on the main road of the backpacker area so is constantly busy and noisy. It was very quiet in my room tho.

Very Nice location, good simple breakfast serves in a cute terasse :)

Simply loved it! The staff was marvellous - so great that I would like to give them more then excellent! The girls at the reception as unique with their hospitality and I can never thank them enough for how nice they were to me when they booked me a ticket to Mui Ne which was very difficult to find at this very busy season and not only that - they took me to the busstation in person yesterday. In busy Ho Chi Minh that was really appreciated by me a old lady from Iceland!

Clean rooms, staff spoke well english, organized our bus to mekong delta, hotel is located in the middle of the traveller area.

• 4th Jan 2015

the staff were so helpful and friendly ... only snag was that we were on the 6th floor with no lift ! but that may have been because we added a third person at last minute ! location was good ... excellent value for money

• 6th Dec 2014

This is my first time to meet what a very perfect service minded staff of the hotel. Hue and Kim symbolize the real happiness for my stay here. Goodies!!! Nattawut from Thailand

Very nice staff great for the first few days in Saigon would recommend it to all backpackers and people on a budget.

• 13th Oct 2014

The ladies that work at this Hotel are extremely sweet and knowledgeable and will help you in any way they can.

• 30th Sep 2014

If you have to stay in HCMC this is a great place. Close to everything.