Hong Han Hotel Reviews

238 Bui Vien Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Lovely place. Everything was great.

The staff was very nice and helpful! The location was very good, everything was walkable distance. There were lots of good restaurants and shopping around the hotel.

• 30th Jun 2015

We stayed here for two nights in Saigon and it was pretty good. Right on the street with a ton of bars and restaurants- very touristy area. However, it is toward the end of the street and there isn't much noise keeping you up. The arranged a car to pick us up to make our early flight and they staff was generally very helpful.

Even before I arrived I received an email from the receptionist Kim asking me if I wanted a taxi arranged. It was only 15 usd and we took the option. Our flight was late on arrival and the poor guy waited 3hr for us and then took us to the hotel which is located in the centre of everything. Everything was super clean and tidy in the hotel. They provide breakfast in the morning on a nice little balcony overlooking the busy street. But that's not the best part - the receptionist Kim - is amazing!!

• 16th May 2015

Incredible value for money as location was perfect and staff went over and above to accommodate us. Highly recommended

The hostel was at the best place in Saigon!!!!

• 28th Mar 2015
  • Israel

The staff is fabulous, super quiet inside, locked at night, cute balcony for a good breakfast, very good response to emails and booking tours. Good value for an economy room. Just wish there was A/C.

• 3rd Mar 2015

Had an enjoyable stay in a double bed private. Kim, the receptionist, was very kind and helpful. They have a great 2nd floor terrace for breakfast and/or having a coffee or beer. Very relaxing. The room was fine. It was clean. The bathroom was a but basic but normal for Vietnam. I couldn't get the TV to work (maybe user error). Location is good depending on what you like. It's on the main road of the backpacker area so is constantly busy and noisy. It was very quiet in my room tho.

Nice rooms, very clean. Staff is very helpful and available anytime!

• 14th Feb 2015

Very Nice location, good simple breakfast serves in a cute terasse :)

Simply loved it! The staff was marvellous - so great that I would like to give them more then excellent! The girls at the reception as unique with their hospitality and I can never thank them enough for how nice they were to me when they booked me a ticket to Mui Ne which was very difficult to find at this very busy season and not only that - they took me to the busstation in person yesterday. In busy Ho Chi Minh that was really appreciated by me a old lady from Iceland!