Hong Kong Budget Hostel Reviews

Room 703, Sincere House, 83 Argyle Street, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I had a very bad time at this horrible, and that is putting it mildly. The man who runs this hostel, (Jackie) is extremely rude, disrespectful, and frightenly aggressive. When I first arrived there were some misunderstandings about my booking , it was difficult to pacify him but to no avail, because he left me in his hostel for 7 hours without checking me in the room and no key. He also called the police on my friend and I because we sat in the lobby past 11pm, they arrived at 11:05pm

This guy was tried to book a dorm room but wrongly booked a 4 persons private room. He insised to pay 2 beds (he and his friend) price but refuse to do so and ask him to pay the whole room price. He then unwilling to pay the whole room price for one night and checking out in another day. This is just a spam story for his revenge on our refusal to accept his request. What a great fiction writer!!! If this is a reality, why there is no other review complaint about the story you wrote?