Hong Kong Hostel

Fabulous 2692 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 2692 Total Reviews

19th Jun 2017

One the best hostels I've stay in. Good rooms, excellent location, helpful staff all while being inexpensive. I was skeptical at first because of how low the prices were but I'd definitely stay here again without a doubt.

• England, Female, 25-30
9th Jun 2017

Definitely not the fanciest place In the world but the staff are so lovely and helpful. After I checked out I could leave my bags there and also came back to use the kitchen. I had a problem with my flight booking and one of the receptionist let me use her phone. Room was clean and bed was comfy. Had a kettle in room which was good. Would come back because it is so cheap! If you are doing HK on a budget this is the place for you

• Canada, Male, 41+
5th Jun 2017

If you want an inexpensive place to stay in the center of Hong Kong that is clean, friendly, offers everything necessary for a value for your money stay this is the place. I have few complaints about the Causeway Bay location on Paterson Street. I have stayed there often and look forward to my next stay.

• England, Male, 25-30
29th May 2017

Easy to get to and great location. Staff all speak good English and good Mandarin. Rooms are clean and, although small, really not a bad size given the price and location. There is a small communal area with free cofee in the morning.

12th May 2017

I've stayed at this hostel before, but in a private room. This time I stayed in a mixed, 8-bed dorm. It was not quite as clean/nice as the private room, but given the location of the hostel and the price, it was more than acceptable. Would definitely consider staying at the hostel again next time I am in Hong Kong.

• mrm2811827913
  • USA, Female, 31-40
30th Apr 2017

The Hostel had a good location and the staff was friendly. The beds were comfortable and it was clean. My only complain was the taste of the coffee. It was very bad.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
1st Apr 2017
7.4

Kind of difficult to find. We were "upgraded" and then moved down the street and around the corner into a private building. Poor atmosphere in the hostel from what we saw. Wifi was average at the hostel and in private building. Facilities were in need of an upgrade but got the job done! Very close to Causeway Bay MTR stop!

• USA, Female, 18-24
16th Jan 2017
5.1

This was my 3rd stay and possibly last stay at the hostel. A staff member tried to take us to another building for our room, a place I have stayed at before & not liked, so I requested that we stay at the main building and thankfully they obliged. However, the comforters on our beds made us itchy & other guests were very loud coming and going while we were trying to sleep. We checked out in the morning & asked to print out airline tickets, but the worker didn't speak any English & couldnt help.

13th Jan 2017

Very convenient. Helpful with giving directions over phone. Also very helpful while there, in answering questions and giving directions to where we wanted to go. Appreciated the coffee! Most difficult part was finding street signs for getting our bearing, no fault of hostel.

• hodgkissmichael1810
  • England, Male, 31-40
4th Jan 2017
7.4

Good location,close to park,shopping & public transport,the room was small & the facilities very basic but cheap price so not too many complaints for me..