Hong Kong Hostel Reviews

A1, 3/F, Paterson Bldg., 47 Paterson St., Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Room cleaned daily, friendly staff, they upgraded me to a nicer room for free since they had space. Definitely a solid choice for a brief stay in Hong Kong

Very central location, and cheap. The rooms were a little noisy, and the beds were creaking a lot.

• 7th Sep 2014
  • Sweden

Gooooooood!!!excellent location

Welcoming and friendly staff, just a few minutes to MRT Station Causeway Bay and Bus Stop from/to the airport. 7/11 and big supermarket round the corner. Comfortable beds,lockers provided. Rooms on different levels, and not very spacious, but thats Hongkong. Electricity (therefore AC) doesn't work when no one's in the room, so no device-charging and room cooling possible while you're absent. Bathrooms small (toilet/shower in the same room), but clean. I enjoyed my stay, would come back again.

The location was really great (just right next causaway bay) but the rooms were not so clean and the price is compared what you can get for just a little bit more, too high. But if you like the typical back-packer-hostel atmosphere, this is the right place to be. And it was awesome that we got a free upgrade and therefore a private bathroom! :-)

Hostel is the great area, people is friendly.

Building are separated throughout the street but all within footsteps. I'm low maintenance and this hostel had everything I needed. Staff is nice too. Communal area is a bit small, but it makes it that much more cozy

There were cockroaches everywhere, they didn't clean the room very good and when I first arrived somebody had put out a sigaret in the drinking cup in my room. They smoked in the staircase and you could smell it in your room. One morning there was a lot of water flushing from behind the toilet. Wouldn't recommend this hostel to anyone! Besides, a sign in the hall said the hostel was run illegaly.

• 2nd Sep 2014

Might not be as great as hostels in some other cities in Asia but in Hong Kong context this must be one of the best if not the best hostel to stay if you're budget-conscious. Staff is nice, people who stayed were nice too. Facilities are good considering that space in Hong Kong always comes at a massive premium. All in all highly recommended for those who want to enjoy this great city but are on a budget. Oh And one last thing about this place: LOCATION! Simply unmatched in this respect.

Overall, it was very nice.

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Turkey

Hope the common area with the counter has aircon, it will be then a more condusive area to stay and drink coffee.......

• 29th Aug 2014

The lady on the reception was fantastic, she was very helpful with information on the best way to get around HK

We had booked two beds in an 8-bed dorm but were pleasantly surprised upgraded to a 4-bed dorm which was great. Reception is on the 3rd floor, we stayed on the 6th floor where you get a scan card that opens into an apartment with heaps of little dorms inside which are swipe card access only. Great atmosphere downstairs in reception, space to mingle and meet new people :) Only negative would be that the toilets didn't fliush properly and you had to fill up the cistern using the shower head...

good enough for the price

• 25th Aug 2014

The common area was small but clean and the staff helpful and friendly. However the beds were rock hard and possibly the worst I have ever slept on. The ensuite bathroom was too small and the room and bathroom were very dirty and not cleaned once during my stay. The toilet was also broken and the staff did nothing to fix it despite asking for 2 days. When I asked to extend my stay they also refused to let me pay at the same rate and charged me headline rates. I would be unlikely to stay again.

• 24th Aug 2014

Lack of space. Washrooms are small and dirty. Separate buildings make it difficult to meet people. Wifi and AC was not working properly. I understand that some of these factors cannot be changed do to the location of the hostel but if I use the other hostel that I usually stay at as a benchmark (few blocks down), there is a significant difference in quality. You should gain best practices from then to improve your hostel

I'm booking hostels for several years and honestly think didn't ever have a bad experience like this. The room was very small, during all day in my room the toilet made the flush noise, so couldn't sleep at all. That's for 3 days. Told it to them and made nothing, so I went away one day before and booked on other hotel for last night. They even refunded me.In add all little thing you had to pay.(like a print of a sheet)

Very clean and nice hostel. Situated in the heart of Causeway Bay and next to Victoria Park where people make sports every evening! Even very close to public transport (subway, tram). Highly recommended!

Nice stuff, cheap and good.

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Israel

위치 진짜 좋고! 직원분들도 친절합니다. 5일 묵었는데, 딱히 나쁜점은 없었어요~ 굳이 뽑자면 샤워기 수압 약한거랑, 에어컨이 약한게 살짝 아쉬웠네요.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7