Hong Kong Hostel Reviews

A1, 3/F, Paterson Bldg., 47 Paterson St., Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

It was a very good hostel. It had comfortable beds. It was clean and the security was good. It was in a great location close to the metros therefore making it easy to get around Hong Kong.

• 29th Jul 2015

This is good hostel

• 25th Jul 2015
  • Thailand

Pluses: location, aircon,drinking Minuses: elevator unavailable and/or broken down, one plug in the entire room (so either watch TV or charge your devices), shower head literally above the toilet

Located round the corner from the metro station, it was easily accessible. Got an upgrade for one night for no extra charge. Comfortable beds, lockers but no padlocks provided. They own many of the local apartments so you may not be in the building of the reception. Friendly staff. Average wifi, but very poor in the reception.

Staff is unlikely not helpful

Very very nice hostel!! I had the time of my life!!

The best thing about this hostel is the location. This makes up for the abrupt staff, who always seem to have better things to do, dated decor, unclean bathrooms and thin walls. The bed was fine but a bit lumpy and the showers worked well. The AC was very strong. I would stay here again if I had to as it was good value but only for 2 nights max.

Excellent location and surprisingly clean shared bathrooms. Comfortable beds and fast wi-fi connection, convenient for all users. They also have a cat that was so cute! :)

• 19th Jul 2015
  • Malaysia

I saw the cleaninglady clean the bathroom with toiletbrush and handsoap, Very discusting, Not acceptabel for me. The fridge was filled with old food, and smelled was discusting. Clean! Ive got couple of tips to give you, for create a good highrated hostel: clean! It makes diffrence. wi-fi in all rooms, lamps and sockets for every bed. Free coffe and hot water all day and microwave and tv in the commonroom om 3F to make it à nicer place where propeller can meet.

We were unaware the Hostel was broken into such separate sections. There was no easy way to gather and meet other people in the hostel. You had to go to the main office floor which was not a big deal but the elevator only goes down so you constantly have to walk three flights of stairs or ride the elevator to the ground floor in order to go up. A small inconvenience that made a big difference when deciding where to hang out in or around the hostel.

• 16th Jul 2015

Everything was fine, one of the rooms had a crystal door in the bathroom.

Door to the bathroom would not shut and it's really annoying going to 2 buildings to get any information

Wi-Fi really unstable, but all in all an acceptable hostel in Hong Kong

Great hostel that why I chose to stay here again!

All-in-all, very fair. No issues, I think it represented good value for money, and I would stay again.

• 10th Jul 2015

Overall, the hotel is great. The only pitfall is the wifi. We stayed at the 6th floor and the wifi is really spotty and at times there's no wifi at all. We had to go yo the 3rd floor which is cumbersome especially at night when we need wifi.

• 8th Jul 2015
  • Philippines

Had to change room twice cause the lock broke and in the other room hot water was not working and after when I was going to pay for an extra night they wanted to charge me a double bed price when I had paid before for the single.

The wifi was not always working properly. I wish there were an outlet so that I could use my ethernet cable. Also, the only cleaning that the staff did was replace my garbage bag. It would have been fantastic if they did a general cleaning (my room and bathroom) as well. Finally, the lock on my door was not working when I turned it. The door did lock, but I wonder why the extra lock did nothing.

• 5th Jul 2015

Very nice and forwarded to my friends and family to visit while in hongkong

• 4th Jul 2015

everything was ok. i just can't understand this thing of the bathrooms in asia, with the showers just in the middle and not separated by anything from the rest...everything is always wet as hell!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7