Hong Kong Hostel Reviews

A1, 3/F, Paterson Bldg., 47 Paterson St., Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The room that I've stayed in was a four bed female dorm. The room was not ensuite and the toilet did not inspire cleaningness. But It was a good value for money and a short stay.

Great hostel and location cant really fault anything with it. One of the staff members didnt understand my kiwi accent but helped me as much as she could.

• 12th Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

ok good hostel

Good location, right near MTR Causeway Bay. Fairly easy to find from the A11 airport bus stop. Worth mentioning that when you get to the address you have to go up in the lift to level 3, as there's no signs downstairs! But pretty clean, nice atmosphere and helpful staff, I'd stay again :)

Great location, very clean and good wifi in reception. As the rooms are spread around a large block it can be difficult to meet people. That said we stayed another 3 nights on our initial booking. Good place!

Cheap for Hong Kong, close to the MTR would probably stay there again.

I booked a basic single with a shared bathroom, and they upgraded me to a single ensuite. The bed was soft double/full. I was happy that the room was nice with a working A/C unit and there was even a little desk. The water heater worked fine for me. The toilet did keep running unless I manually fixed it, but considering the price it's fine. The room key was an electronic card and easy to use. They had a water jug that dispensed cooled or heated water, which I thought was nice.

• 4th Nov 2014

this is the only place I'll stay in Hong Kong. the staff are fantastic, very friendly and helpful. the time are nice and spacious for Hong Kong, the facilities are clean and the location is great, right in the heart of Hong Kong. Stay here, you even get a free bottle of water on check in!

The people were nice and the overall stay too. We just stayed one night. However, the entrance and the elevators looked horrible as well as the corridors. the reception was ok. The room was clean but extremely small. we had 2 beds. it wasn't possible to open the suitcase there and you had to climb over it all the time. The days after we stayed in another hostel. Same price but very luxury compared to this one.

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Austria

perfect location. private twin room was ok. the mattress of the beds were really hard (room number 904) but it was only for one night, so it wasn't a big deal. you have everything around the hostel, shops and restaurants and a lot of movement by night. I will stay there again next time!

I really enjoyed the stay! Very attentive staff, all important things (Wifi, shower, coffee machine) worked. And selling padlocks at a fair price is also an outstanding trait. As an improvement, you could provide something to eat for breakfast, too, e.g. some toast.

• 31st Oct 2014

the location is great, …:) room is comfortable. just the bathroom door need to innovated since the water always spilt out to the room. Will definetly stay with you again

Friendly staff and a great atmosphere. The hostel offers free coffee in the morning and a comfy place to chat with other travelers staying at the hostel. The rooms are tiny, especially if you travel with a second person but anyway, who stays long at a hostel room in a city like Hong Kong?

Good place to stay Entrance is part of a large residential block Signs are a bit off-putting but once on 3rd floor it was fine

Clean, small room with small but sufficient sized shared bathroom. The staff were very friendly and efficient with patrons. There was also a really cute cat in the hallway which I petted - an awesome plus!

There was some confusion about who had what bed. Two people's card said bed 2. Not a big deal tho. One problem I had was that my bed was super creaky, so everytime I moved at night it made loud noises. I was concerned that I was keeping other people awake.

• 23rd Oct 2014

really really really noisy. almost every morning 9AM I had some work close to my room like the jackhammer anI could not sleep later beyond this time. some tissues right underneath the bed and in the corners. not so clean but the bed itselft was ok. the bathroom was clean except the hand washbasin with a lot of rust everywhere on it. douche pressure was fine. aircon has only one speed but that was ok also. the hairdryer in the corridor beyond the rooms door are definitively not a good idea.

• 21st Oct 2014

Location is great. About a block away from train station (causeway bay stop) and in an area that felt safe to walk around at night. Girls that work at reception are really helpful and speak English. Facilities are decently kept and clean. Would recommend to friends and stay there again.

Helpful and friendly staff.

Excellent option as always for HK

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7