Hong Kong Hostel Reviews

A1, 3/F, Paterson Bldg., 47 Paterson St., Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Average hostel, all about Location on Causeway Bay

• 11th Apr 2014

Generally good. Good location.

I had a great time in the HongKong Hostel and I met a lot of really nice people there! The atmosphare was amazing and the staff was unbelieveble helpful. I definitly know that when I come back to HK I will stay in the HK Hostel!!!

• 9th Apr 2014

I love Hong Kong Hostel. I mean, it is in the heart of the Island and it is reasonably priced.Everything worked well for me and I enjoyed my stay in the hostel.

absolute shocker when i was told that they didnt have enough rooms for me and wanted to put me into another dodgy building with dubious looking people when i obviously made a booking through hostelworld. i had to insist my way before they gave me a room that was similar to the ones they showed here on this website. they were however really apologetic about it in the end. other than that, access to and fro the airport was easy while there were lockers and powerpoints ready in your room.

Thank you very much for everything. I got sick in the time and you really helped me very good. Thank you for that.

• 4th Apr 2014

very nice and clean Hostel! Perfect location (one bus stop from railway station, metro station nearby). Booked a 8 person dorm and got a 4 person dorm! :) best value for money!

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Austria

I was very unhappy with our stay at the Hong Kong hostel. The building was old and not well maintained. Our door would not lock to our private room, we had to explain to the front desk staff but they did not speak English so we had to mess with it ourselves. I would not recommend it to any other guests.

We had a good stay here. They own different buildings. Friendly staff at the reception who will bring you to the other building. Doors are well locked. Room is small, but it's clean and the beds are good. During our stay they placed a tv. We had a shared bathroom which was also clean. Don't expect too much, but if you only want to sleep it's ok for the price. Also close to the subway which is easy and cheap to use.

• 1st Apr 2014

Location is just perfect, staff very helpful, room was clean, but don't have socket to charge phone or something and air was stuffy even with AC turned on ( the beginning of April, not very hot outside) .

Good stay in Hong Kong. Compared to other cheap places the best!

Large room in a great part of Hong Kong, very close to the subway. Excellent value for money. On the downside, the walls are paper thin and the WIFI barely worked in my room. I will stay here again.

Thanks for a great week, and letting me borrow the guitar! Cheers. Loved the room, the balcony and the water view.

• 30th Mar 2014

Hostel staff were very helpful. Facilities are fine, but there are a number of broken appliances which they are probably not even aware of. The A/C in the main dorm room I was in, for instance, and the cable TV connection for the common area in the private room I subsequently moved to. I am not complaining, just fairly sure management is unaware of it.

Awesome location, Awesome price. Nothing else you can ask from a Hostel. Excellent place with people from all around the world staying here as well.

• Guam

The internet access is not good in some of the buildings. There are a few buildings used. The main office building was ok for internet

• 28th Mar 2014

Great hostel, friendly reception, great to meet new people and very clean! If I'm ever in HK again I'll be staying here!

• 28th Mar 2014

Staff are great. Got a free beer and water on arrival. Really appreciated. Incredible location on Hong Kong island. Great WiFi and computer access. Beds clean with locker storage. Hot water too. Best option for Hong Kong. Great value too. Beside metro and across from wellcome supermarket for cheap meals and beers. Will stAy again

Fantastic experience, located right in the heart of Causeway Bay. If you're here for the 7's this is the only place to stay!

• 26th Mar 2014

The hostel was easy to find, the atmosphere is actually average, but totally understandable for HK. The room was clean, hot water in the shower and free maps for tourists. The owner was very friendly and I enjoyed my short stay there.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7