Hong Kong Hostel Reviews

A1, 3/F, Paterson Bldg., 47 Paterson St., Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

V good. Double room is small but AC available. Room in different building

• 17th Jul 2014

Great place to stay, staff helpful, room was clean and aircon working, right in the centre of Hong Kong Island, I'd definitely stay there again! Thank you very much!

I BOOKED THIS HOSTEL IN ADVANCE, BUT NOT ENOUGH. SO I COULD ONLY BOOK ONE NIGHT OF JUL 10th. THE STAFFS ARE CONSIDERATE AND THE BOSS IS VERY ACCOMMODATING TO VISITORS. ALTHOUGH I COULDN'T SUCCESSFULLY BOOK THE SAME ROOM TWO MORE NIGHTS OF JUL 11th&12th ON INTERNET, I CAN STAY AT THE SAME ROOM AFTER EXPLAINING. AND IT IS SO KIND OF THE BOSS TO HELP ME STORE MY LUGGAGE. I'LL COME BACK IN MY WINTER HOLIDAY.

Went to Hong Kong for the china visa run. This hostel is close to the China Resources Building so perfect if you're coming to HK for that reason. There's a great supermarket with fresh fruit and veggies nearby. It was really hot out but the room was clean and had AC and great water pressure in the shower.

• 8th Jul 2014

The wifi is kinda slow comapring to my previous stays at the hostel. And the aircondition in our room is not cold enough.

I liked the freedom and atmosphere the most and the diversity of guests, age, nationlity, religion, all was there and all went along fine in the exciting Hongkong centre! Only missed that the worldcup was not shown on tv because it was too expensive... but it forced me to look outside the premises, which was fun in the end anyways, so all in all a perfect place,

Not the cleanest hostel and the lady from reception didn't help us much! But great location and fine for a short stay!

Self service kitchen can be better!

• 6th Jul 2014
  • China

I stayed in a mixed 4 bed room, very small for 4 individuals, we had our owned locker, bathroom (shower in the middle of the toilet and hand washer, thats a story to tell when you go back home lol), very poor internet WiFi signal, keeps disconnecting every 5 min. Overall you get your money's worth 135HK a night comes down to $18 so don't expect much 😎 save travels

The shower IS the bathroom so when you shower you get the toilet and everything else soaked. Also we had no lockers in our 3 bed dorm. Finally the AC turns off when you leave so it is hot when you get back to the room.

Was easy and fun

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Egypt

Excellent location right in the heart of Hong Kong Island, close to the subway and bus stops. Staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms are a little small, but it's Hong Kong! Great value for money. The common area could really do with AC or better fans and it would be nice if the free tea and coffee was an all-day thing, instead of just 8-10 am. Also, they do not respond to emails, which is annoying.

Very friendly staff that made my stay easy and enjoyable. Thanks!

• 3rd Jul 2014

That hostel is the worst I have visited in more than 40 countries and the personal and attention is too bad..

Terrible!! It was the worst hostel ever. How can boiling water machine, a rice cooker and dirty microwave be announced as kitchen in the smallest room ever? I couldn’t find a single cutlet or pot there! Their tap water is definitely inedible and they do not have any water purification equipment to compensate it. Based on what they announced and what I found there I wouldn’t get surprise if their fishbowl wouldn’t be announced as swimming pool. I really can’t recognize the photos on this website.

The staff was helpful and knowledgeable about the area and the transportation. The facilities were nice as well as clean.

• 28th Jun 2014

Reasonable value for the location, rooms were clean and comfortable. Staff were alright, some better than others. Common room needs some serious work, ac!! But good general atmosphere, good place to get info and plan your next move

• 28th Jun 2014

The location was great, right in Causeway Bay in the heart of Hong Kong Island. Our twin room was actually in a different building to where you check in, so we couldn't help but think we where missing out on where the fun was. room was small but had a tv and working air con which was very important as we were there in the peak of summer. bathroom was pretty basic but clean. so overall it was everything we needed but nothing amazing.

The staff made the whole place. Really very kind, helpful and friendly. I arrived for a few day with my little brother and we loved it. Location is perfect. If your looking at hostel accommodation you know you are not arriving to a palace. But it was comfy and did the job. There is so much to do and see in Hong Kong anyway you will not be in the room much. So most important things are a good locations and helpful staff to tell you guys where to go and travel tips. Hong Kong hostel is perfect.

Nice place, very central position close to a lot of shops and causeway bay metro station. Is a good choice if you want to see the city and you don't have too much time. The place has a generally good atmosphere, the rooms are big enough to live in, even though not really clean. Good choice after all.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7