Hong Kong Inn Reviews

A1, 10/F, 47 Paterson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Add a door to the shower room inside the suite. Make sure to clean the pantry

• 16th Dec 2014
  • Philippines

The two rooms I stayed in had bedbugs. The second room I was given (on account of there being bedbugs in the first room) also had bedbugs and also smelled strongly like sewage. I noticed that the hostel put another person straight into the first room with the bed bugs. One time, my key card didn't work and the staff were not particularly helpful. Furthermore, I was given inconsistent rates for a half-day stay. Some of the staff were helpful and friendly but others were grumpy and inconsistent.

This little room has everything you need and is close to everything you would want. A good place to chill and relax on your own and recover from jet jet-lag or hecticness of the city. I would recommend staying here.

they first try to offer the worest rooms they can, when you say something about it you will discover that they have amaizing rooms for the same price, they just dont want to give them away!

• 13th Oct 2014
  • Israel

Good location. Good value for money. Missing common areas where to meet people. Dorms are ok, but the aircon is too noisy and curtains do not close properly. Ok bathrooms. Nice staff

Great location and very reasonably priced. Stayed in a double room with a friend. More then enough room and was very clean. Kind staff and allowed to come and go as you please, no curfew. Will definitely stay there again when in HK.

• 10th Oct 2014

Located right at the heart of Causeway Bay and just a 2-3 minute walk to the metro station. The receptionists were friendly and always eager to help. Rooms themselves were small and bare-bones, but average by Hong Kong standards. Their's a communal area where you check in, but your room will be in a different building with a separate communal area. These spaces could use some jazzing up.

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The AC in the room E of 13th dloor was not that cold.

• 30th Sep 2014
  • Philippines

Location is the best about this hostel. It is also pretty clean and seems secure.

Small room but you can't blame it. It's Hong Kong. I had a great time staying here. Great staff and location. A nice place to stay for the night.

The hotel has a very good staff and accomodating receptionist named aimee. will definitely stay here when i come back to HK.

I thought that the hostel was good. The room was really small, but it was nice. The staff was great. They all spoke English and were happy to help with anything that I needed. The only thing that I didn't like, was the bathroom. I never had hot water. I spent seven days at that hostel, and never got a drop of hot water to shower with. You also have to put your hand inside of the toilet to flush it. There was even a time when I had to fill up the toilet with water from the shower to flush it.

• 28th Aug 2014

Overbooked, they moved us to a place under construction.

I stayed in a private twin ensuite room for two nights. Hostel is in a great shopping district in causeway bay. The metro system in Hong Kong is so good it doesn't really matter where you stay! Our room was located in a different building around the corner but that didn't bother us! The room was very basic but clean and comfortable. The bathroom was nice! However the shower is a wet room but after reading reviewer I expected worse but it was fine! I would stay here again!

We had asked for 2 bed but got a single one initially. After talking, we got what we asked for and the bedroom was slightly better.

Room was lookated in another building, which wouldn't be a problem, but the room was realy small and there was no common room or some kind of space where you could go (just the space beside the reception). But anyways our friends were also in the same hostel and their room was much nicer and had some kind of living room and kitchen, soo I guess it can depend. Wifi also wasn't working that well.

There was never any hot water and the toilet never flushed, we had to fill the tank with water in order for it to flush, for the four nights we stayed there.

My stay was good, the staff was nice and friendly (even though I arrived only at 11pm), only my room mates were strange (but there's nothing to do about this, only maybe an earlier booking so you can get a private room). The rooms are small but clean. The bathroom got very humid during showers. They offer a baggage service for ceck-out day, they have PCs for use and free WiFi (which unfortunately does not work in all rooms), and you can buy drinks in the hostel. I would recommend it :)

• 1st Aug 2014

Ok, super small room like is usual in HK, but good enough for a couple of nights to explore the city. We were surprised though to read in the lobby of the building that the hostel operates in violation of the building's rule, as this is only for residential purpose. It would be good for the hostel to be upfront about this. We also found two cockroaches, which was nasty but weren't too bothered with it. Location is pretty good, very close to the metro, shopping area, cinema and supermarket.

First of all, I have paid for a 3 men dorms and on my first day, 2 chinese girls came to remove the single bed and literraly construct (without notice from the front desk) a double bed in front of me... So it was now a 4 beds dorm! I didn't get any money back. And also, there was girls in the dorm even if I was supposed to be in a men dorm XD I don't care that much but it shows how they are unorganized.. Toilet paper was not replaced and the wifi wasn't working for half of my stay. Go elsewhere