6.4
Good 679 Total Reviews
6.4
Good 679 Total Reviews
Hong Kong Inn Located at A1, 10/F, 47 Paterson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
Hong Kong
Hong Kong A1, 10/F, 47 Paterson Street, Causeway Bay
64% 679
22.2813579 114.1851702
    Rooms available

• Switzerland, Male, 41+
8th Jun 2016
7.4

The reservation confirmation says "go to the 10th floor" - but the Reception is at the third floor - you feel a bit spooky about that, but it turns out allright. A locker box would be nice but there is none that can be used

• vloffland91
  • England, Female, 18-24
13th May 2016
7.7

Second time at this hostel in a single ensuite room. For HK it is really good value for money. The bed is comfy, aircon works well, and the room is quiet. Albeit I only stayed a night, but if you are just looking for a cheap comfy bed in HK for the night time this place is definitely worth it. Great location and easy to find (their instructions are good!) Not so much atmosphere but just go to LKF to find the atmosphere!

24th Apr 2016
5.1

Lower quality facilities didn't make my stay that enjoyable but I suppose it is still good value for what you pay. I also stayed on a separate level from the main lobby area which made navigating a bit confusing since our room seemed to be in the midst of resident apartments and other units. The location is great.

• Canada, Male, 31-40
16th Apr 2016
2.9

The rooms had mold in them and had people sleeping in the staircase that I had to walk over to get up and down the stairs. After the first hour of checking in I told them I didn't want to stay and offered to pay them for 2 nights as I booked for 5 seeing how I just flew in from mainland china. They refused and made me pay for the 5 days eventho I went somewhere else for the 5 days. The manager was rude to me and did not care abut my concerns. Do not stay here! Trust me.

• Ireland, All Female Group, 25-30
7th Apr 2016
4.0

Location is perfect! As for the hostel we were meant to be staying in 8 bed dorm, we ended up in a room with one bunk bed and a single bed! It resembled a teenaged boys dirty bedroom! The walls are mouldy and the beds were damp! The room was dusty and really dirty! The whole atmosphere in the hostel was really weird! Two drunk old men constantly in reception that slept on couch and were allowed stay by staff! Very strange place, most guests we witnessed seemed to have some sort of issue!

4th Apr 2016

The staff was nice and helpful. The rooms were clean. The wifi is very good, which I can't say for some hostels where it takes 10 minutes just to load a map. The only downside is the common area is small and there wasn't much of an atmosphere. Otherwise it was a great hostel and definitely worth the price, especially since Hong Kong is expensive for an asian city. I will stay there again if I return to Hong Kong

• USA, Male, 25-30
6th Mar 2016
8.0

Wish that locks were included for free or could be rented; other than that, you get exactly what you need in HK: great location, polite staff and a roof over your head.