Hong Kong Inn Reviews

A1, 10/F, 47 Paterson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Our room was in a different building. Wifi was very poor. Ensuite bathroom stank. Beds made so much noise when someone rolled over. All in all definitely underwhelmed by this place considering how many good reviews it has.

The hostel is in the center of Hongkong so very easy to get every type of public transportation. The room little bit small but it's convenient to stay. Room need to be cleaned daily.

• 16th Jul 2015
  • Indonesia

Nice little hostel in a great area away from the towers of horror in Kowloon. Internet can very hit and miss though.

Everything perfect, because of that I every time book with them(when I am staying in Hong Kong. And if you ae on the way to Shanghai, leave me a message I will be glad if I can show you night life in SHanghai(I am located here)... +86 150 0021 5967

only stayed one night. had to get up early the next day and move on, so I don't have a lot to say. seemed decent and definitely had a good atmosphere!

Low price hostels in Hong Kong is a special kind, and among them this is a good one. There was plenty of space for me and my stuff, and the facilities was as expected. The AC was a bit loud, and the sound isolation against the talking and lauging travelers is not very good, but that's expected as well. Just bring some ear plugs if you're bothered by noise. Staff was friendly and helpful, and they also have a common area with free coffee and such. Recommended if you don't need multi stars hotels.

nice place and good location

This hostel's location is perfect, but I was very disappointed for their deal because of two reasons. Firstly they allocated me to other building which quite far from their hostel (Pearson building). The building was very spooky and quite at 9th floor and also when I received the receipt from the building the price was HKD 50, but I paid for HKD 139 to the hostel. Secondly, because at the advertisment was stated that mixed dorm for 8 persons, but in reality, it was dorm for 5 persons.. :(

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • Indonesia

Excellent location, although a little tricky to find at first. Nice, small place with a/c which wasn't too bad. There was a fair bit of noisy construction noises from outside while we were there, but that's hardly the fault of the hostel. There's a cute hostel kitty who is super friendly and pet-able, however do take note that if the kitty takes a liking to you, it may decide to meow outside your door at 6am in the morning. Maybe staff on duty should relocate the cat when it's disturbing guests?

nice place. good. close to many facilities

Good Hostel !!!

This hostel is one of the worst in HK...

I like a location of this hostel. But Room is quite smaller than what i saw in website. (I mean room picture in website and actual room is ... Quite different) Overall, it was ok!

Great location, room, price. Staff friendly, manager very generous. Would highly recommend.

• 25th Feb 2015

Excellent location in Causeway Bay - but awfully damp room. Consequently, there was always the damp smell, stuff never dries and paint was peeling from the walls. Condensation always on the windows - buy a condenser or something. Wifi was fast when it worked - which was rarely.

The hostel is at only 2 minute walk away from metro, tram and airport bus station. Gazillions of shopping malls and great for shopping mania. The facilities were a little bit old. Staff were friendly enough, although they were not as passionate. My room was pretty small but that's "HONG KONG" Hostel. It's alright for me.

Booked 1 night, stayed a week. Great location, close to metro station and great shops and malls, nice neighbourhood, 24hs reception, supermarket just in front 24hs open, clean, helpfull and nice staff... Thanks Amy!! I highly reccomend and definitely would stay there again!