Hong Kong Inn Reviews

A1, 10/F, 47 Paterson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

This hostel's location is perfect, but I was very disappointed for their deal because of two reasons. Firstly they allocated me to other building which quite far from their hostel (Pearson building). The building was very spooky and quite at 9th floor and also when I received the receipt from the building the price was HKD 50, but I paid for HKD 139 to the hostel. Secondly, because at the advertisment was stated that mixed dorm for 8 persons, but in reality, it was dorm for 5 persons.. :(

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • Indonesia

Excellent location, although a little tricky to find at first. Nice, small place with a/c which wasn't too bad. There was a fair bit of noisy construction noises from outside while we were there, but that's hardly the fault of the hostel. There's a cute hostel kitty who is super friendly and pet-able, however do take note that if the kitty takes a liking to you, it may decide to meow outside your door at 6am in the morning. Maybe staff on duty should relocate the cat when it's disturbing guests?

nice place. good. close to many facilities

Good Hostel !!!

This hostel is one of the worst in HK...

I like a location of this hostel. But Room is quite smaller than what i saw in website. (I mean room picture in website and actual room is ... Quite different) Overall, it was ok!

Great location, room, price. Staff friendly, manager very generous. Would highly recommend.

• 25th Feb 2015

Booked 1 night, stayed a week. Great location, close to metro station and great shops and malls, nice neighbourhood, 24hs reception, supermarket just in front 24hs open, clean, helpfull and nice staff... Thanks Amy!! I highly reccomend and definitely would stay there again!

Seems to have an issue with the other tenants, made us wonder if the hostel was truly legit. Otherwise you get what you pay for; the private room was alright, clean and no unwanted guests at night. Our stay was a bit ruined though when we discovered that there was no way of washing clothes (we stayed for over a week) and they didn't know anywhere to go for it. It's an okay place of you do like it simple.

I have been here many times for the past 5 years and I'm very happy with their service. For the value of what I pay for compared to the modest facility, i couldn't complain. Unless you want more comfort you can find in the adjacent hotel - Park Lane. However, lately there have been on going construction going on with the sound of the jackhammer !!!

The location is really good, you can almost get everything you need around the hostel. The room also clean and the how water works really well (that is important cos i came in January which is the coldest month in HK). Most importantly, The staff were very nice and helpful. In short, i love my stay during my vacation there.

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Indonesia

Good Hostel ! The room was on Kingston Street (2mn to from the reception) but without cctv...

Decent place decent location. Many mainland tourists but that's normal in HK

The hostel was kind enough to upgrade me due to my long stay. Good stay no complaints at all.

• 27th Dec 2014
  • Singapore

Add a door to the shower room inside the suite. Make sure to clean the pantry

• 16th Dec 2014
  • Philippines

The host was helpful and welcoming! Since you only need a place to put your luggages and rest, a simple hostel is what you will need. The heater for drinking water dispenser at 2nd floor is not working though. However, the shared hair dryer balance it up. My overall stay experience is good, will consider to come back for my future stay when I am travelling to HK again!

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

Double room is comfortable and worthy, we really enjoyed it. Bathroom is very clean, everything is fine. the location is so convenient.Urban and the airport bus line are nearby. You need only 5-7min walk to there. Supermarkets and 7-11 are under the hostel. You can use wifi only the hall. Hostel can help you to post you card( thank you for this service!) One thing you have to pay attention is: the price you book online or directly pay are quite differently. It's a nice stop in HK,I will be back.

The two rooms I stayed in had bedbugs. The second room I was given (on account of there being bedbugs in the first room) also had bedbugs and also smelled strongly like sewage. I noticed that the hostel put another person straight into the first room with the bed bugs. One time, my key card didn't work and the staff were not particularly helpful. Furthermore, I was given inconsistent rates for a half-day stay. Some of the staff were helpful and friendly but others were grumpy and inconsistent.

Very happy to find this hostel, guests and staff were very friendly and the location was convenient.

This little room has everything you need and is close to everything you would want. A good place to chill and relax on your own and recover from jet jet-lag or hecticness of the city. I would recommend staying here.