Hong Kong Inn Reviews

A1, 10/F, 47 Paterson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

first room assigned to us had broken AC. No fan was given and had to wait for the reception to be open at 830am which meant me fanning my kid for 5 hrs and not getting any sleep. we finally were moved to another mansion with better conditioning. We could have at least felt taken care of though.

• 26th Aug 2015
  • Philippines

I am arrived in the same time as 2 guys and at the reception, the girl didn't memorized what we said and didn't understand, was keeping the keys or the passport, give us and ask us two times the same things... We spend at least 20 minutes for the check-in... at the reception. Cause, yes, we was not in the same building as the check-in, even not the same street... The rooms was in 3 minutes walk away. And at the "Security post" on the main entrance, with 5 people to check your ID... Unbelievable!

Our room was in a different building. Wifi was very poor. Ensuite bathroom stank. Beds made so much noise when someone rolled over. All in all definitely underwhelmed by this place considering how many good reviews it has.

Woke up to find cockroaches crawlimg on me, currently cannot sleep. Oter than that, clean, good facilities. WiFi drops allth time.

• 30th Jul 2015

The hostel is in the center of Hongkong so very easy to get every type of public transportation. The room little bit small but it's convenient to stay. Room need to be cleaned daily.

• 16th Jul 2015
  • Indonesia

The air-con is not working well.

Location is great! Staff are rude and not helpful at all. The place could do with a good sweep and mop. It's basic

Nice little hostel in a great area away from the towers of horror in Kowloon. Internet can very hit and miss though.

Everything perfect, because of that I every time book with them(when I am staying in Hong Kong. And if you ae on the way to Shanghai, leave me a message I will be glad if I can show you night life in SHanghai(I am located here)... +86 150 0021 5967

only stayed one night. had to get up early the next day and move on, so I don't have a lot to say. seemed decent and definitely had a good atmosphere!

Low price hostels in Hong Kong is a special kind, and among them this is a good one. There was plenty of space for me and my stuff, and the facilities was as expected. The AC was a bit loud, and the sound isolation against the talking and lauging travelers is not very good, but that's expected as well. Just bring some ear plugs if you're bothered by noise. Staff was friendly and helpful, and they also have a common area with free coffee and such. Recommended if you don't need multi stars hotels.

nice place and good location