Hong Kong Inn

Fabulous 709 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 709 Total Reviews

18th Jul 2017

Hong Kong Inn was really good. The location is ideal, since you will have easy access to MTR, buses and Trams. There are supermarkets, convenience stores, and many restaurants in the area. The hostel facilities are good. I really recommend this Hostel if you get to visit HK and you're looking for a quiet place to stay.

19th Jun 2017
6.9

I lived in a basic 8-bed mixed dorm for 2 days. The room is big, staff is indifferent, and the location is great, very close to the causeway bay station . Generally speaking, the quality matches the price.

• Trinidad And Tobago, Female, 25-30
14th May 2017

I was a bit skeptical based on the reviews that I read, but I must say that I was very satisfied with my stay at this hostel. I had a private ensuite which was extremely clean, and equipped with bath slippers, liquid soap. I rented a towel for 20HKD deposit, which was returned upon check out, so it wasn't really renting. The customer service wasn't that awesome, but it's a cheap stay and was just happy that my actual accommodation surpassed my expectations. Location was very good, as well.

11th May 2017
5.1

Disappointed. Was looking for a hostel feel but was instead put into a different building bc we got a private room. It felt like a very cheap motel. The name was Kingston Inn. Felt nasty. Location was good.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
6th May 2017
6.6

This place was really run down and didn't have any atmosphere.

6th May 2017

The hostel is located in the heart of Causeway Bay on Hong Kong Island and provides all the basic amenities you might need for a weekend in Hong Kong. If you have forgotten anything, they allow rentals for a small fee as well. My room was a bit small but more than adequate for my overnight stay, and it was rather clean too. No complaints from me--I would happily stay there again on my next trip to Hong Kong.

• Portugal, Female, 25-30
13th Apr 2017
7.1

Excelent Location. Not so good: the clean lady enter in the room in the morning left the door open while we were trying to dress up. I stayed in a room in the first floor, it sounds like i was in the street, too noisy. Bad WC. Staff not nice.

13th Apr 2017
7.1

Location was awesome. Go put in a room in a different building which was fine. The room had a ton of space, couch, table, and fridge. Beds were sweet. The showers didn't drain though which was gross. All in all not bad