Hong Kong Inn Reviews

A1, 10/F, 47 Paterson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The location is really good, you can almost get everything you need around the hostel. The room also clean and the how water works really well (that is important cos i came in January which is the coldest month in HK). Most importantly, The staff were very nice and helpful. In short, i love my stay during my vacation there.

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Indonesia

Good Hostel ! The room was on Kingston Street (2mn to from the reception) but without cctv...

Decent place decent location. Many mainland tourists but that's normal in HK

The hostel was kind enough to upgrade me due to my long stay. Good stay no complaints at all.

• 27th Dec 2014
  • Singapore

Add a door to the shower room inside the suite. Make sure to clean the pantry

• 16th Dec 2014
  • Philippines

The host was helpful and welcoming! Since you only need a place to put your luggages and rest, a simple hostel is what you will need. The heater for drinking water dispenser at 2nd floor is not working though. However, the shared hair dryer balance it up. My overall stay experience is good, will consider to come back for my future stay when I am travelling to HK again!

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

Double room is comfortable and worthy, we really enjoyed it. Bathroom is very clean, everything is fine. the location is so convenient.Urban and the airport bus line are nearby. You need only 5-7min walk to there. Supermarkets and 7-11 are under the hostel. You can use wifi only the hall. Hostel can help you to post you card( thank you for this service!) One thing you have to pay attention is: the price you book online or directly pay are quite differently. It's a nice stop in HK,I will be back.

The two rooms I stayed in had bedbugs. The second room I was given (on account of there being bedbugs in the first room) also had bedbugs and also smelled strongly like sewage. I noticed that the hostel put another person straight into the first room with the bed bugs. One time, my key card didn't work and the staff were not particularly helpful. Furthermore, I was given inconsistent rates for a half-day stay. Some of the staff were helpful and friendly but others were grumpy and inconsistent.

Very happy to find this hostel, guests and staff were very friendly and the location was convenient.

This little room has everything you need and is close to everything you would want. A good place to chill and relax on your own and recover from jet jet-lag or hecticness of the city. I would recommend staying here.

they first try to offer the worest rooms they can, when you say something about it you will discover that they have amaizing rooms for the same price, they just dont want to give them away!

• 13th Oct 2014
  • Israel

Good location. Good value for money. Missing common areas where to meet people. Dorms are ok, but the aircon is too noisy and curtains do not close properly. Ok bathrooms. Nice staff

Great location and very reasonably priced. Stayed in a double room with a friend. More then enough room and was very clean. Kind staff and allowed to come and go as you please, no curfew. Will definitely stay there again when in HK.

• 10th Oct 2014

Located right at the heart of Causeway Bay and just a 2-3 minute walk to the metro station. The receptionists were friendly and always eager to help. Rooms themselves were small and bare-bones, but average by Hong Kong standards. Their's a communal area where you check in, but your room will be in a different building with a separate communal area. These spaces could use some jazzing up.

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The AC in the room E of 13th dloor was not that cold.

• 30th Sep 2014
  • Philippines

Location is the best about this hostel. It is also pretty clean and seems secure.

Small room but you can't blame it. It's Hong Kong. I had a great time staying here. Great staff and location. A nice place to stay for the night.

The hotel has a very good staff and accomodating receptionist named aimee. will definitely stay here when i come back to HK.

I thought that the hostel was good. The room was really small, but it was nice. The staff was great. They all spoke English and were happy to help with anything that I needed. The only thing that I didn't like, was the bathroom. I never had hot water. I spent seven days at that hostel, and never got a drop of hot water to shower with. You also have to put your hand inside of the toilet to flush it. There was even a time when I had to fill up the toilet with water from the shower to flush it.

• 28th Aug 2014

Overbooked, they moved us to a place under construction.