HongThien 1 Hotel Reviews

35/6 Chu Van An, 46 chu van an, Hue, Vietnam

Very lovely and welcoming staff. Nice clean and spacious rooms with a bath! Good location. Would stay again.

This hotel has a very good location in Hue. I had a nice view in my room from the balcony. The staff in hotel was friendly and helpful. Olli from Finland.

our room here was gigantic. the breakfast was amazing. the staff were wonderful. definitely recommend.

We stayed here for 3 nights in December. Great hotel with everything you need....great service from everyone (Trang was absolutely brilliant), clean room, wifi, nice clean pool, delicious and generous breakfast, close to everything. Also, you can't beat the great price. As a bonus the hotel even had cable...love a bit of Discovery Channel!! Stay here, trust me.

Loved this place. Only stayed one night but was made to feel so welcome. The staff were great. Pool was nice after a sweaty trip from Hanoi. Room was massive and probably the best I've been in since I got in Vietnam 3 weeks ago. Well worth the money.

The pre-arranged transfers (through hostel $: 3USD FOR 2 ppl) was nice and easy. Driver was on time. 'Welcome' (passion fruit juice) drink was a pleasant surprise. Room was large, air conditioned and clean. The staff organised a tour (private driver $37 USD for 2 ppl) to some of the attractions as well as a private driver (via the hai van pass) for $50 USD / ppl. The driver was the husband of one of the receptionist and was absolutely fantastic. So polite and incite full, definitely recommend!

staff is very helpful and friendly . would recommend! .

Good location, enjoyed the pool, breakfast, and some of the staff. Like most places they are very very pushy with their tours. We were upgraded to a huge three bed suit, that's fine but odd. The room was dusty and the shower curtain was moldy.

Nice hotel in good location withe excellent price. Room was clean with A/C, TV bathroom and little balcony. Breakfast included. Close to Citadel (within walking distance).

We were meant to stay only 2 nights here in Hue, but ended up staying 3 nights. The hotel was in a great location, close to restaurants, bars and a short walk to the supermarket over the bridge but set back from the Main Street making it quiet enough to not hear all the street noise. We were on the 5th floor so wouldn't have heard much anyway. We rented our bike from them to drive the Hai Van pass to Hoi an, Highly recommended drive!

Shiny clean, fantastic pool after the hot days, brilliant room and big breakfast included, staff so obliging, enjoyed my 3 days here. In a lane off the noisy main streets, but walking distance to everything.

Lovely hotel with accommodating staff, lovely free drink on arrival. Also the breakfast was the best so far in Vietnam! The corridor outside the room was a little noisy at night but nothing too bad. Lovely room and bathroom. Overall a great stay!

Loved this hotel. Super friendly staff helping us organise a tour round the town, and a private driver to Hoi An. The hotel has nice little pool to come back and relax in which makes it stand out from other hotels! Breakfast great in the morning, with you allowed 2 choices from the menu. Rooms clean and tidy, although the shower head was a bit low for someone over 6ft. Excellent value for money and highly recommend!

The staff were all very friendly and welcoming during my entire stay. Xuan stayed up to welcome me with a beverage after my bike tour from Hoi An even though it was rather late already. She even took the time to recommend me cheap local eateries around and planned my itinerary with me for my day visit to Phong Nha cave and the bus from PN to Hanoi. Near many food places and drinking joints, also about 20mins walk to the Citidel if you are like me and prefer walking. Would recommend!!

Everyone is so friendly and helpful and the rooms and courtyard are really beautiful. We loved our stay and would highly recommend this hotel!

Average,we got better hotels at this price in Vietnam.Service & breakfast were ok.Location was good. Rooms were very dated & windows were blocked off for some reason. There were ants in the room (left food in room & a few hours latter the place was swarmed!) Wifi signal was weak in our room. We booked 3 tours, DMZ tour was great. City tour average. Caves closed due to weather, but tour company drove us there & back & thought we should pay for the bus. Hotel staff made sure we didn't have to.

We stayed 2 nights in Hong Thien 1 Hotel. The hotel is located in a small back alley that is quite difficult to find at first. I booked one night in a superior room and then another night in a standard room as we eventually decided to stay 2 nights and the friendly staff let us stay in the superior room without charging us more. The room was rather clean. They also helped us arranging excursions. Breakfast was good although they did not get my order on the 2nd day. Would stay there again!

We had such a lovely stay at Hong Thien I. As soon as we arrived, the owner sat down with us to plan our time in Hue and give us recommendations. All of the staff were extremely polite and helpful. The pool is beautiful, lagoon-like even; and so refreshing after a day of trekking around. They even upgraded us to a nicer room free of charge, just because it was available! Five stars for Hong Thien I.

The staff at HongThien were very friendly and put is in contact with a brilliant Easyrider company. On arrival we were given free juice and fruit which was very welcome after our night bus. Our private room had 3 massive double beds and an ensuite. The pool was clean and the breakfast was delish!

Staff were very helpful, pool appreciated to cool off after a day's sightseeing. Good tour of tombs and imperial city eight Quy.