Hongdae Family Housetel2 Reviews

568-7, Yeonnam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

]Staff were friendly but spoke little English, a family vibe with kids in the house so would not be good for partyers. Free cereal was a nice touch and I was pleasantly surprised by the room. Once you have the route figured out the location is great.

Even thought it's a bit hidden, you can sleep quiet in Hondae and walk ca. 5min into the busy area!! Staff is totally friendly and helps where ever possible. We were 3 people

Very nice, will come again!

I would not hesitate to stay here again even though the location was quite a bit of walk. The directions were clear and well stated. The staffs were friendly and breakfast was served every morning. the only downside was that our room was located at 3F with no lift. apart from all these, there's a convenience store just down below. I definitely enjoyed my stay there :)

• 15th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

I stayed at Hongdae Family Housetel for 10 nights as my 9 nights were booked under my friend's name and I extended for a night stay.The hostel location was really convenience.Just 10 mins walking distance from Hongik Univ Line 2 Exit 2 and there are a lot of eateries area and convenience shops (GS25,Kosa Mart) nearby the hostel. The host Ms Kim Myung Hee is really friendly and very helpful too. There is a washing machine and kitchenette area in the room however there is no kitchen utensils.

• 3rd May 2014
  • Malaysia

One of the best hostel we've been to! Very clean, very good location in Seoul just next to the Hongik University for all the bars and snacks, and very convenient for subway! The owner here was very kind! We will come back for sure if we come back in Seoul!

• 29th Apr 2014