Hongdae Family Housetel2 Reviews

568-7, Yeonnam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Glad I started of my holiday in Seoul at Hongdae Family Housetel although got a bit confused to get there for the first time (perhaps a picture/map could be provided for the direction to the hostel rather than in words). The room was very clean and cozy; equipped with all the necessary facilities (air-cond, washing machine, floor and water heater, etc etc) that makes me feel like I'm at my own home. Simple self-service breakfast is provided every morning. The host was friendly and helpful.

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

]Staff were friendly but spoke little English, a family vibe with kids in the house so would not be good for partyers. Free cereal was a nice touch and I was pleasantly surprised by the room. Once you have the route figured out the location is great.

Even thought it's a bit hidden, you can sleep quiet in Hondae and walk ca. 5min into the busy area!! Staff is totally friendly and helps where ever possible. We were 3 people

Very nice, will come again!

I would not hesitate to stay here again even though the location was quite a bit of walk. The directions were clear and well stated. The staffs were friendly and breakfast was served every morning. the only downside was that our room was located at 3F with no lift. apart from all these, there's a convenience store just down below. I definitely enjoyed my stay there :)

• 15th Jun 2014