Hongdae Family Housetel2 Reviews

568-7, Yeonnam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Glad I started of my holiday in Seoul at Hongdae Family Housetel although got a bit confused to get there for the first time (perhaps a picture/map could be provided for the direction to the hostel rather than in words). The room was very clean and cozy; equipped with all the necessary facilities (air-cond, washing machine, floor and water heater, etc etc) that makes me feel like I'm at my own home. Simple self-service breakfast is provided every morning. The host was friendly and helpful.

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

]Staff were friendly but spoke little English, a family vibe with kids in the house so would not be good for partyers. Free cereal was a nice touch and I was pleasantly surprised by the room. Once you have the route figured out the location is great.

Even thought it's a bit hidden, you can sleep quiet in Hondae and walk ca. 5min into the busy area!! Staff is totally friendly and helps where ever possible. We were 3 people

Very nice, will come again!