Hongdae Family Housetel2 Reviews

568-7, Yeonnam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

The dorm is on the forth floor with 12ppl share one bathroom. It is not clean and no one is incharge at night. Only one woman is cleaning the whole guesthouse and she is the person in charge. Think carefully before you book this guesthouse.

Glad I started of my holiday in Seoul at Hongdae Family Housetel although got a bit confused to get there for the first time (perhaps a picture/map could be provided for the direction to the hostel rather than in words). The room was very clean and cozy; equipped with all the necessary facilities (air-cond, washing machine, floor and water heater, etc etc) that makes me feel like I'm at my own home. Simple self-service breakfast is provided every morning. The host was friendly and helpful.

• 22nd Oct 2014