Hongdae Guesthouse Reviews

#302 Paradisetel, 159 -6 Dongkyodong, Seoul, South Korea

It was very good location and reasonable price. we enter the room with security code but it has been changed once. my roommate informed me fortunately since when staff told about it, I was sleeping. such important information should be told personally for each person who stay there. And there is hot carpet on our beds, but staff didn't mention about it(fortunately my nice roommate told me) so I suggest, staffs should make some manuals for the important information! Thanks.

• 5th Mar 2014
  • Japan

Dear Natdumi Thank you for the review ! This is Mary, the host. I will educate our staff more~! And I'm so sorry that we did not mention it. Actually I made our nice rules ( including the information ) to give and tell our guests who stay here. But I suppose no one gave it to you. I'm so sorry again. And thank you so much for the review. then I could tell our people here. Best regards, Mary , the host of Hongdae guesthouse

Highly recommended for those coming to Seoul for the first time, especially if you're a student on vacation. Great view Location is a big bonus. Toiletries, bread, jam stocked up everyday. Staff very respectful and caring. Enjoyed my stay.

• 28th Nov 2013