8.7
Fabulous 490 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 490 Total Reviews
Hongdae Guesthouse Located at #302, 3rd floor Paradisetel Building, 159 -6 Dongk, , Seoul.
South Korea
Seoul Seoul Seoul 121-816 #302, 3rd floor Paradisetel Building, 159 -6 Dongk
87% 490
37.5564006 126.9228816
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
20th Apr 2016

A wonderful stay in Seoul! Amazing location, right by the subway station and a couple of minutes walk from the main shopping and nightlife area of Hongdae. Also, a wonderful staff and clean accommodations. Definitely will be staying here for my next visit to Seoul.

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
30th Mar 2016
8.0

Very near to Hongik University station. Less than a min walk from exit one to the building. Fuss free Travelling to and from Incheon airport. Just 8 stations (50mins) away without changing subway line.

25th Mar 2016

The manager Mary is so nice! She wants your stay to be perfect. My friend and I got the ensuite private double. The room was big and had a great view. The bathroom was spacious and the unit even had a kitchen. They cleaned everyday and left bread and instant coffee in the room. The location was also amazing. Right near all the action of Hangdae. Overall this hostel offers hotel service and location at a hostel price! My stay was amazing and I would stay again.

• England, Male, 18-24
25th Mar 2016

Great hostel in a great location, friendly stay happy to help with any issues! Would definitely stay there again!

• Philippines, Female, 25-30
23rd Mar 2016

We had problems on our first night in Hongdae Guesthouse because we were put in a different building and the room wasn't as what we expected. I didn't hesitate to e-mail them and let them know about our dissatisfaction and Mary, the owner of Hongdae Guesthouse, was very quick to respond to my concern. She moved us to the main building and made sure we were comfortable. Very good customer service, I must say! :)

• USA, Female, 25-30
12th Mar 2016
6.9

Although I would happily book again with Hongdae Guesthouse, I was slightly disappointed in the room's appearance for this visit. There was a big noticeable crack on the wall, the towels were stained and kind of moldy, and the facilities were a little rundown. The last time I stayed the room we were placed in on the 18th was superior compared to this one. :(

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
5th Mar 2016
6.0

Location was super perfect! I think here is the best location in Hongdae!! I was super drunk but I could find easily! Well but when I woke up.. I was surprised! How did I fall asleep on this bed last night????? Hahhahhahahaha well but I don't care. Price is good. Location is perfect. If I go to Seoul for drink, I'll be here again:3

• Indonesia, All Male Group, 25-30
2nd Mar 2016

on of the best hostel in seoul and hongdae/hongik area. The Best !

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
17th Feb 2016

Location doesn't get any better. Comfortable stay and very lovely staff.

• Finland, Male, 18-24
9th Jan 2016

The location is pretty much perfect and the dorms were nice with all facilities I needed. The only thing that was lacking was the social aspect. There wasn't a common room and there were only a couple of people in my room and they were not the party type.