8.8
Fabulous 525 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 525 Total Reviews
Hongdae Guesthouse Located at #302, 3rd floor Paradisetel Building, 159 -6 Dongk, , Seoul.
South Korea
Seoul Seoul Seoul 121-816 #302, 3rd floor Paradisetel Building, 159 -6 Dongk
88% 525
37.5564006 126.9228816
    Rooms available

• Indonesia, Female, 25-30
19th Nov 2016

If you looking hostel around hongdae area, hongdae guesthouse is the one. Exit 1 from hongik st and has escalator, so tou don't need to take stairs. The owner, Mary, was very helpfull. Her english is very good, you can ask her everything about seoul.

21st Oct 2016

Great place! Perfect location! Amazing staff!

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
15th Oct 2016

The owner is very friendly and will help you out with any problems with the room~ The location is super convenient, and it's really easy to come in and out from the room! This hostel is especially nice for larger groups because you essentially get an apartment to yourselves. It's very comfortable and you don't have to worry about disturbing others ^^

• USA, Female, 18-24
1st Oct 2016

The hostel was ok. It was expensive for what it was and a bit run down. This was a last minute book for us, so we ended up paying a lot more than we wanted to. We stayed in a private room, but it probably would have been worth it to stay in a larger room with more people for this type of place. The location was the best thing about this hostel - it was right above the Hongdae subway route. The owner is sweet.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
1st Oct 2016

It's in a great location right outside of hongdae exit 1. The staff are all very friendly and accommodating. They even went out of their way to help after I had made a booking error. The only downside was the place was a bit old so there was mold in some places. But, honestly that's to be expected in Korea. Overall, great stay for the price. I'll def stay again if I'm in the area! :)

• USA, Male, 18-24
24th Sep 2016

Hongdae Guesthouse was a great choice, and I definitely recommend it and hope to stay again. My group and I made a last minute booking on a Saturday, and the staff went out of their way to ensure we had a room. We didn't get much chance to converse, but everyone was incredibly polite and friendly. We were in a rush to leave in the morning and didn't get to express our gratitude, but definitely recommend the guesthouse for anyone. Thanks!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
16th Sep 2016
7.4

Pros - water cooler / heater in the room - friendly staff - late check in is okay - amazing location - wifi compensation with a wifi egg for poor reception areas - fans in the room for hot summers - black coffee and toast for breakfast Cons - a little hard to find the location the first time - broken shower head, so you have to hold it up - small lockers - loft area of dorm rooms had a super low ceiling - One bathroom per 9 person room - stains on the walls/mattresses

• South Africa, Female, 31-40
13th Sep 2016

I highly recommend this guesthouse. The staff are so friendly and accommodating. When I arrived they walked me to my room and showed me how everything worked and then when my plane was delayed on the way back from my trip and I called them - they waited up for me until 1am so I had a place to stay for the night. They are really amazing and the facilities are in good condition and it is in a great location! Def a place to consider when you visit Seoul :)

Dear guest, Thank you so much for a long expression of the review. We are not the best. But we should make it best as I read your review. Yes, hope to see you again too ! Kind regards, The host.

• whitneyluv16
  • USA, Female, 25-30
5th Sep 2016

The owner and crew were very nice and helpful. The area was on a main street close to everything and accessible by train to many other places for shopping, eating and touring.

Dear guest, Thank you very much for having stayed here. And the review ~! Hope to see you again soon ! Kind regards,

• USA, Male, 25-30
2nd Sep 2016

Had a great time here! Fantastic location and even better staff. Would stay again in a heartbeat