8.8
Fabulous 514 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 514 Total Reviews
Hongdae Guesthouse Located at #302, 3rd floor Paradisetel Building, 159 -6 Dongk, , Seoul.
South Korea
Seoul Seoul Seoul 121-816 #302, 3rd floor Paradisetel Building, 159 -6 Dongk
88% 514
37.5564006 126.9228816
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 18-24
24th Sep 2016

Hongdae Guesthouse was a great choice, and I definitely recommend it and hope to stay again. My group and I made a last minute booking on a Saturday, and the staff went out of their way to ensure we had a room. We didn't get much chance to converse, but everyone was incredibly polite and friendly. We were in a rush to leave in the morning and didn't get to express our gratitude, but definitely recommend the guesthouse for anyone. Thanks!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
16th Sep 2016
7.4

Pros - water cooler / heater in the room - friendly staff - late check in is okay - amazing location - wifi compensation with a wifi egg for poor reception areas - fans in the room for hot summers - black coffee and toast for breakfast Cons - a little hard to find the location the first time - broken shower head, so you have to hold it up - small lockers - loft area of dorm rooms had a super low ceiling - One bathroom per 9 person room - stains on the walls/mattresses

• South Africa, Female, 31-40
13th Sep 2016

I highly recommend this guesthouse. The staff are so friendly and accommodating. When I arrived they walked me to my room and showed me how everything worked and then when my plane was delayed on the way back from my trip and I called them - they waited up for me until 1am so I had a place to stay for the night. They are really amazing and the facilities are in good condition and it is in a great location! Def a place to consider when you visit Seoul :)

Dear guest, Thank you so much for a long expression of the review. We are not the best. But we should make it best as I read your review. Yes, hope to see you again too ! Kind regards, The host.

• whitneyluv16
  • USA, Female, 25-30
5th Sep 2016

The owner and crew were very nice and helpful. The area was on a main street close to everything and accessible by train to many other places for shopping, eating and touring.

Dear guest, Thank you very much for having stayed here. And the review ~! Hope to see you again soon ! Kind regards,

• Israel, All Male Group, 18-24
24th Aug 2016

Awesome, just awesome. Everyone that goes need to visit Mary and her staff. They are fun, loving and caring. The hostel itself is well done and organised, sits in a perfect location!

Dear guests, Thank you very much for having stayed here for 4 nights.~ It was good moment to us as well hearing good conversation. :) Hope to see you soon. ~ Best wishes,

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
21st Jul 2016

This place was perfect for our trip. We received excellent service from Mary and Hongdae Guesthouse. Staff was helpful and friendly. We had a private room with a beautiful view of Hongdae. Not what you normally expect from a hostel. Price was perfect, especially for the location. Right next to the station.

17th Jun 2016

One of my regular guesthouses in Seoul. Clean, friendly & in a great location.

• Indonesia, Female, 25-30
25th May 2016

Hongdae guesthouse really near from Exit 1 Hongik University line 2, paradisitel building just 10m from exit1,

• Indonesia, Female, 31-40
21st May 2016

The location is awesome, from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 1, go to the escalator, and the building is next to you.

10th May 2016

The whole staff here is extreamly helpful in so many diffrent ways, the rooms are big and so are the bunks. Mary will see to it that your stay is memorable. Thank you!!!.