With just a ten minute walk to Brixton underground station, you are straight to Central London on the Tube in less than 15 minutes. As one of London’s most diverse and vibrant areas, Brixton has world famous covered and street markets, is a hub for music venues, atmospheric pubs and has the pick of the world’s best cuisine restaurants
- Spacious kitchen
- Large sitting room with TV
- Large covered balcony smokers are welcome to smoke there
- 24 hour heating in the cold months, duvets, woollen blankets
- Free wireless Internet connection
- Lockers for valuables + lock-up for large baggage
- Free breakfast; tea, coffee, toast, cereal is provided daily
- Free DINNER on Fridays!
- Downstairs live music bar Best Live Music Pub in UK 2010, Best Live Music Venue in London 2011.
- Three Pool tables in bar
- 10 deposit for locker and outside door key, returned on checkout
- A few parking spaces in our back yard available after agreement @ 4 a day
Online bookings for groups of more than 5 are not permitted.
A home away from home for travelers, we also offer a limited space for long term stay. Please inquire at the office upon arrival.
Festival headliner Manu Chao chose Hootananny bar to give a secret show after his festival act. Hootananny star gigs include big gypsy bands, hip hop,dubstep, live reggae acts from Jamaica, ska, world music and pop rock.
Please be aware that you must show a photo I.D. when you arrive. We only accept passports or a driving license as I.D. This is a hostel for over 18's only, there are no family rooms and we do not cater for young children.
We are a backpackers hostel and do not check in local residents of London into our hostel.
Check in is open from 9am - 12 midnight - no need to phone to confirm check in times.