Hop Inn on Carnarvon Reviews

9/F James S. Lee Mansion, 33 - 35 Carnarvon Road, (entrance on Prat Ave.), Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I only stayed there from midnight till 7:00 AM (Had an overnight layover between flights). Took the bus from the airport and walked about 5-10 mins from the bus stop, pretty simple. Tiny room but private and quiet and had a full bathroom in the room. very nice and cozy, bed was good, cable TV and great Wifi access. I would stay there again! Very helpful night girl, spoke English and was expecting me after I phoned from the airport. She showed me my room without any issues.