Hop Inn on Carnarvon Reviews

9/F James S. Lee Mansion, 33 - 35 Carnarvon Road, (entrance on Prat Ave.), Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I only stayed there from midnight till 7:00 AM (Had an overnight layover between flights). Took the bus from the airport and walked about 5-10 mins from the bus stop, pretty simple. Tiny room but private and quiet and had a full bathroom in the room. very nice and cozy, bed was good, cable TV and great Wifi access. I would stay there again! Very helpful night girl, spoke English and was expecting me after I phoned from the airport. She showed me my room without any issues.

Accommodation is in a neighborhood that is right. Travel convenience to MTR, staff beaming And friendly. Rooms are cleaned every day.

• 20th Oct 2013
  • Thailand

This is Hong Kong, so expect tiny rooms, though the single I stayed in was plenty big enough for a night or two. Found the hostel to be a little noisy, the rooms are close together so the noise travels, but this is more down to the other people not the hostel necessarily. Nicely designed rooms and good staff, good location and good wifi, though despite all this I think the hostel is still slightly overpriced for what you get!

双人床真是太小了。房间的空调是窗机 噪音挺大的 ,旅社位置和卫生挺不错的

• 9th Jun 2013
  • China

The hostel was located in a great location, near lots of shopping and tourist attractions. The room was decent size, but we didn't like how the bathroom door was clear glass with just a curtain covering the room. Also, the room was not as clean as we had hoped. However, the hostel has a lounge room with books, water, movies, etc which I found nice.

• 25th May 2013

The first time I stayed in a hostel and it was nice. The staff is very nice and friendly. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to my friends. Good job Hop Inn!

• 1st May 2013
  • Taiwan

I have a good experience on hop inn with my husband. The room is clean and the toilet is good. All things are good but the hot water are not durable and there is no hair dryer. The decoration around the hop inn is very nice and there is a open area for entertainment. I will come again to hop inn and I am highly recommend this hostel for all of us.

This small, and cozy guesthouse was our home for jet lag recovery for 2 nights. We were thankful for the place to stay. Apparently there was a reservations snafu with our booking, but it was resolved before we arrived. Good service, very clean, and suitable for travelling couples. Just Hop Inn and hop out.

The chicken room is damn cute, you have to find their mum, if not you cant sleep well (just kidding) I love that room, it's clean and with a big window. The staff is very nice, they are willing to help for everything. The shared room is very chillax, there is a lot of movies for you to borrow, and the balcony have a very nice ambience. I will definitely come back again and will recommend to my friends : )

Very good hostel in Hong Kong. Good Location

Yes the rooms are small as with just about anywhere you stay in Hong Kong. Yes the shower is in with the toilet as with nearly all the bathrooms in china/ Hong Kong. And finally, yes the bed is hard as with all the beds in china/hong kong. This place was clean and well located just off Nathan road. Seemed reasonably new. Not much happening when we were there but good common room set up, would definitely stay there again and have recommended it since,

Amazing hostel!!!

Nice location and friendly stuff. I spent 3 nights there and I firmly recommend this hotel to everyone is looking for a fresh and young place to stay in a really nice area in hong kong! I would definitely go back there if I would have the change to go back in Hong Kong once again.

Highly recommended place to stay in HK when u have limited budget. They give facility like a 3 star hotel

• 13th Aug 2012
  • India

Great hostel! Staff were friendly and welcoming - they upgraded me to a double room. Bed was most comfortable bed I have stayed in for hostels and cheap hotels in Hong Kong. Room has space - we are talking Hong Kong (I've stayed in rooms like cupboards)! Would recommend and stay here again next time in Hong Kong.

• 18th Jul 2012

Extremely good location. Nice and clean place! But the double bed is too small. Might be okay for 2 Asian girls to share the bed. But i can't imagine how 2 Caucasians would be able to do that!

great location. nice staff. it would be better if the AC temperature can be adjusted. was too cold during night.