Hop Inn Reviews

2A Hanyee Building, 19 - 21 Hankow Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Hop Inn was a great place to stay, in a fantastic location. We stayed in a double room with ensuite, which had AC and a TV. The room was lovely and clean and the staff were really helpful with our queries about what to do and allowing us to print out boarding passes. Only one point is that there isn't a communal area or kitchen, so not the normal facilities you might expect/need in a hostel.

There was a bit of a drama when we first arrived at 10pm, our room was not ready and there were no other rooms so we were moved to the larger Hop Inn at a different location. We had to walk there 10 minutes with our bags, a bit of a hassle after a long train journey! Other than this hiccup at the start, our stay at the larger Hop Inn (not this one) was lovely, the location is great, staff are helpful, room was small but adequate.

Lovely place with clean environment & excellent location.

• 17th Jul 2015
  • Singapore

Cute, clean. We had private rooms. Very small but adequate if you don't plan on spending much time at the hotel. Staff so helpful and sweet. Knew all the tourist guide information. We really liked it. If I were to go to Hong Kong again for tourism, I would stay on the HK side. this is on Kowloon. But if you want Kowloon and want basic and clean, this is great!

• 8th Jul 2015
  • Couple, 41+

The hostel was really nice and i had a good stay, but to me a hostel is more interactive with its guests. The best hostels that i have done (quite a few around the world) are hostels where the personel does things with their guests and organizes things. So that people can meet each other and really have an amazing time. But next to that i have no comments! I thank you for the good service and i hope that my input can be of use. Kind regards, Guillaume Seys

• 5th Jul 2015
  • Belgium

Excellent security, staff and location. There aren't really any facilities and the shower was nearly impossible to use because it was either burning hot or freezing cold. Still, one of the better places I've stayed in Hong Kong.

Pretty good hostel. Not much of a common room to meet people, but the rooms were nice.

should add one more mirror in the room,

• 16th Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

I love Hop Inn Hostel! However, I didn't like the Hankow location as much. Because unlike the Carnarvon road location, there are only few private rooms without a common area nor a roof terrace which is what made me felt in love with Hop Inn. Also I found it quite annoying to have to wait for someone to buzz the door to get in. Still for it's friendly staff, simpleness, cleanness and great location I would definitely come back again.

• 7th Mar 2015