Hop Inn Reviews

2A Hanyee Building, 19 - 21 Hankow Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

should add one more mirror in the room,

• 16th Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

I love Hop Inn Hostel! However, I didn't like the Hankow location as much. Because unlike the Carnarvon road location, there are only few private rooms without a common area nor a roof terrace which is what made me felt in love with Hop Inn. Also I found it quite annoying to have to wait for someone to buzz the door to get in. Still for it's friendly staff, simpleness, cleanness and great location I would definitely come back again.

• 7th Mar 2015

Great location, love the

• 23rd Feb 2015
  • China

Really enjoyed my stay here! The staff was very nice and helpful, the room and sheets were super clean, the wifi connection was strong and reliable. No common area that I saw, apparently their other location has one. It's cool that each room has a private bathroom inside, but a little inconvenient that once you take a shower, the floor is all wet. The price of being very space efficient. The only thing I would say that would help would be a shelf or hook in the bathroom for toiletries.

Would be nice to be able to specify (or at least know there are two locations!) between the two locations as the one with the common room and the roof top is much better as far as facilities go..