Hop Inn Reviews

2A Hanyee Building, 19 - 21 Hankow Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The staff was very friendly Security is also good Location is very good Small room Uncomfortable bed

• 17th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Small rooms but the price is good considering the excellent location. Very friendly and helpful staff. I'd happily stay here again.

I have got worm welcome from HopInn as well.

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Thailand

Nice little hostel, centrally located. We stayed in a double room which had big windows and very clean but TINY...which is normal for HK I suppose. No where at all to hang out

Good location, clean. Extremely small space and no window, the bathroom was right next to the bed, so if you are particularly shy then this may be an issue for you (it's audible). As we were checking out it seemed like we had the most basic room and it was perfectly good to sleep in and the staff were friendly. Great little café next door - peace café I think it was called.

Very clean and new accomodations, well ventilated, staff was extremely polite and helpful. If and when I return to HK, I will definitely stay here. Price point was right on the mark but shouldn't be any more expensive.