Hop Yen Hotel Reviews

694 Hai Bà Trưng street, 103 Bà Triệu street, Hoi An, Vietnam

It's nothing special. The location is ok, the walking distance to mainly everyrhing, there is hot shower every time and the people working there could give some advice. I stayed in a dorm and didn't get the key to the room so the room was always unlocked wich i didn't like. But there are locker's though so you can put some valuables in there.

Normally for me the staff are really important factor to if I like a place and aside from one guy I found the others relatively unhelpful if a bit cold. The wifi doesnt work unless you use the hostel computers, no plugs near beds, breakfast is available but if, like when I stayed there ,they have a big group booking, you cant eat in the dining area. On the plus side its cheap, safe and close to the centre enough to walk in 10/15 minutes. Not terrible... not awesome...