• 694 Hai Bà Trưng street, 103 Bà Triệu street, Hoi An, Vietnam

7.7
Very Good 249 Total Reviews
7.7
Very Good 249 Total Reviews
Hop Yen Hotel Located at 694 Hai Bà Trưng street, 103 Bà Triệu street, Hoi An.
Vietnam
Hoi An Quang Nam 84 510 694 Hai B� Trưng street, 103 B� Triệu street
77% 249
15.8808129 108.3263754
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
23rd Apr 2016
7.4

This hostel looks really old, they need lots of renovations. No windows in my dorms, no electric power. The only thing I can recommend is good location.

• yesimemma
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
26th Mar 2016
5.7

The hotel itself was nice, but as I was staying in a "dorm" they didn't really seem to care about my stay. The room I was in looked like it had been converted from an old attic, with an improvised floor, and no glass in the windows. The location was good though, close to the bridge and night market, and the bed was pretty big, but it honestly felt like I was sleeping in a storage closet for unused beds.