• P.O. Box 1401 Nadi, Lot 12 Wailoaloa Beach, Nadi Bay, Nadi, Fiji

6.7
Good 285 Total Reviews
6.7
Good 285 Total Reviews
Horizon Backpackers @ Smugglers Cove Located at P.O. Box 1401 Nadi, Lot 12 Wailoaloa Beach, Nadi Bay, Nadi.
Fiji
Nadi P.O. Box 1401 Nadi, Lot 12 Wailoaloa Beach, Nadi Bay
67% 285
-17.8000000 177.4166667
    Rooms available

• Ashleyfynan
7th Oct 2016
4.9

When I arrived I was told that there wasn't a vacancy for me, even though I had my booking confirmation. I waited half an hour and told the lady on reception that I needed her to sort it as all other hostels were fully booked and then she got me a bed finally. Wifi never worked, and staff came into the room whenever they felt like it. Wasn't the worst place I've stAyed but bamboo is much better.

2nd Oct 2016
6.0

This place is horrible! The rooms are really unclean an smell real bad! I stayed in a private room with no air conditioning it was so warm! I then had to book a dorm room as i came back to nadi from mana lagoon to see the doctor last minute and everywhere else was fully booked. I booked the day before i arrived but when i turned up they said they had no rooms and were very unhelpful. I asked howi get my deposit back to which they said it nothing to do with them and smugglers sort bookings

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
2nd Oct 2016
7.4

Near Nadi Airport. Vibrant atmosphere with like minded travellers. Free use of swimming pool and facilitties next door. Complimentary breakfast is somewhat basic. Staff are helpful. For mixed dorm towels are not provided. Lockers are small. Powerpoints are sparse.

24th Sep 2016
6.9

Dont bother with the airport transport, i tried twice but even after waiting at least thirty minutes gave up and made my own way to the hotel. The drivers dont seem to understand that guest dont want to wait for hours for a lift so they pick you up when it suits them, Fiji time but after a long flight its not funny.

23rd Aug 2016

Great little stopover before heading out to the islands.

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
26th Jul 2016
8.0

great place to stay, very cheap and smugglers cove next door has lots of activities and a fun atmosphere right on the beach that we were able to use!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
5th Jul 2016
3.1

This property was extreemly disappointing. If you can, stay at any of the 3 other backpackers on the same street. Horizon is not on the beach like the others are, not all rooms are air conditioned either (the other hostels are). My room was so dirty, I had to use a towel to wipe down the surfaces and floor, then ask for a new towel as the one I used to clean the room was so dirty. The "mattress"was simply foam. I had no hot water to shower for the first 5 of my 6 night stay.

12th Jun 2016
8.0

The hostel was in a great location right by the beach and other hostels with backpackers. There are lockers in the room for your valuables and the breakfast is good as it is free - toast, watermelon and juice. There are great facilities to use at Smugglers next door and Joe (activities guy there) is great! I'd come again.