Horizon Beach Backpackers Resort Reviews

P.O. Box 1401 Nadi, Wailoaloa Road, Nadi Bay, Nadi, Fiji

This hostel is under the same management of the Smuggler resort. As a result, we got the same poor experience as last time we were waiting for the pick-up coach. The driver finally showed up after 1.5 hours of waiting and thousand of ringing. After complainant, the manager promised to transfer us to airport the next day as the compensation. The bathroom inside the dormitory is a bit dirty.

• 10th Dec 2014
  • Hong Kong

I was traveling alone and the staff here watched out for me so much that by the end I knew most of them by name. Great place if you're staying in Nadi, although you sadly won't find the most beautiful beaches of Fiji here.

Again a wonderful stay. We had an unexpected flight cancellation, the staff were very helpful with our need for last minute changes.

Arrived after a long flight from LA. This was a great hostel to chill out in before I headed to the Yasawas the following day. The staff were great, it was cheap, the dorm had comfy beds and they had luggage storage so I can pick up my stuff when I get back to the mainland. Nice pool and close to the beach.

Nice staff, good rooms for the amount it cost's. Great that u can use Smugglers facilties but the one thing i really have to complain about is the breakfast. Horrible, at least have on more option for the bread or some muesli/cerials. But overall an okey Hostel

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Sweden

Really enjoyed our stay. The room was clean & well maintained. The staff were very helpful. We will be planning to stay again & to recommend it to others. One helpful thing to add would be access to an iron for guests to use.

Bula Rosemaree, Thank you for your review.it was a pleasure to have you here and the staffs and the managements is really happy that your expectations were met.we would look into your suggestion.we would love to welcome you anytime you wanna come to the paradise.Horizon Family would welcome you home always

Strange vibe to the place. No atmosphere so I tended to go to other hostels nearby to find people to speak to lol. No lock on door and no lockers in room.

Great place, Excellent Service, Friendly Staffs, Value of Money, Will Come back if given a chance in future....

• 22nd Aug 2014

Bula Ashwin, Your excellent review shows that you did had a great time here with us.on behalf of the management and the staff of Horizon beach resort we would like to welcome you back in coming future. Vinaka Rotishma

Great Sunset, Great Service, Great Location, Friendly Atmosphere. Would Definitely Return...

• 21st Aug 2014

Bula Anal, Thank you so much for choosing horizon beach as one of your holiday destination.your great Reviews shows that you had a WOW time here with us and on behalf of the Management and the team we would like to welcome you in coming future. Vinaka Rotishma

Stayed in double which was basic but ok for the price. The only problem I had with the hostel was that it had noo atmosphere as everyone goed to smugglers Cove nectt door. I ordered food and I think I was the only one who they catered for that evening, the staff watched me eat my meal... bit awkward.