Horizon Beach Backpackers Resort Reviews

P.O. Box 1401 Nadi, Wailoaloa Road, Nadi Bay, Nadi, Fiji

I have nothing good to say about this place because when I try to lave early they wouldn't give me my money back, only to say that is not in there policy to give money back.

• 15th Jan 2016

Comfy bed, and working aircon but everything else leaves much to be desired. Access to Smuggler's Cove next door is their only advantage. Stayed in a private room but from lack of facilities and atmosphere I would stay in a hotel/motel next time.

On the staff front this place is a tale of two halves, one of the reception staff was incredibly nice and helpful, the other was incredibly rude and would probably be fired in a western hostel. The cleanliness was OK in my room but I had a friend that got a tropical rash from her bed which was not nice. Also the housekeeping staff would sometimes come in to rooms for no reason at times, often to just sit on the beds and stare around for some reason......? Best to stay at Bamboo down the road

You get what you pay for. It isn't a bad place to stay but the door to our room was rarely locked but there are lockers inside for valuables but you have to provide your own lock which can be purchased from the shop in Smugglers Cover next door if you need one. People coming through would usually only stay the one night so it isn't a great place to meet people. The restaurant is absolutely atrocious. The drink deals are good but I would recommend going anywhere else if you want to have a meal.

I stayed in a NEW ROOM which was WONDERFUL

The staff at this hostel are extremely rude and unhelpful. I think a lesson in proper customer service is needed for 90% or them.

perfect aitport pick-up, simple dorms, not the cleanest, but the hostel nearby (Smugglers) is realyy nice for food and drinks at the beach.

• 4th Sep 2015

Nice little hostel and lose to the airport with free pickup but I'd definitely just use it as one night place to crash for the night before moving on. The staff were wonderful and super helpful with information on how to get to our main stay hostel. Food was good and service wonderful. It falls very short on the rooms and facilities though. Room wasn't the nicest I've stayed in by far. I thought my bed was gonna collapse when I climbed to he top bunk, I think the girl feared her life.

I loved my stay at Horizon! I'm actually going to stay there again in November. Great value for money, location and facilities.

• 15th Aug 2015