Horizon Beach Backpackers Resort Reviews

P.O. Box 1401 Nadi, Wailoaloa Road, Nadi Bay, Nadi, Fiji

Stayed in double which was basic but ok for the price. The only problem I had with the hostel was that it had noo atmosphere as everyone goed to smugglers Cove nectt door. I ordered food and I think I was the only one who they catered for that evening, the staff watched me eat my meal... bit awkward.

Facilities are basic. Shower room did not have a light in it so couldn't shower in the dark, nor did it have a lock. Staff were very friendly. Most people stay here before going off to Islands so as a base for soaring like that, it's pretty much perfect.

Cheep and simple hostel. Very good and cheep food. And you get free breakfast, not the best one, but it works.

After having so many problems next door at smugglers with them losing bookings and charging a lot for paying at the desk, me and my girlfriend went to horizon which had cheaper food and beer, rooms, more friendly competent staff and the added bonus that you can use all the facilities at smugglers anyway as they are sister hotels. I would recomend here over smugglers anytime so friendly and helpful! Book hostels online as they are more expensive to pay them direct, silly i know but that how it is

Stop pushing bag backers to take the overpriced taxi rides done by your family member. I paid 20FJD from Port Dravuni to your place and with you it was 25FJD. Thanks for your advise getting mosquito repellent ASAP. I think all hostels around this area are not honest with their guests in regards of airport transfer. The way they advertise it like STA Travel Germany it says free airport transfer which means both ways. Once at your place you rename it saying airport pick up only and ask for 12-15FJ