Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security deposit of US$ 2 per person will be required. Customer should provide to Hornbill Hostel his credit card details( Card number ,expiry date, Card holders name) The management will block the amount required but will not charge. The payment should be made on arrival.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
If the group is above 7 persons the bed allocation will be as follows.
1- Triple room with 3 big beds with attached bathroom. (For 3 persons) also ideal for a family with 2-3 children. Charges for children as follows.
Any number of children below 12 years sharing parents bed free of charge.
Two children from 12-16 years will be considered as one adult.
Note We do not have extra beds or mattress for children
2- Triple room with 2 big beds and a another single bed with 10 cm thickness mattress with attached bathroom ( For 3 persons)
3- Double room with a big queen size bed with attached bathroom (For 2 persons). This room is suitable for a couple.
4- Double room with one single bed and a another single bed with 10 cm thickness mattress with attached bathroom ( For 2 persons)
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Selling Out Soon
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.