Hornbill Holiday Home Reviews

No 21A, Fernando Gardens, Dehiwala, Colombo, Sri Lanka

Really good guest house. Owners are welcoming and friendly. The room is clean, with A/C and internet. We came with bus from Colombo, it was not so difficult to found the house.

Everything is perfect. Clean room and toilet, Good locations, Kindly staff. Its the best choice for budget acomodation

Cannot fault my stay here, it's is in the suburbs and an 'interesting' walk to the Lavinia beach. A stones through from dehiwala train station so makes a perfect stop off in between Colombo or galle - I stayed here for two nights when I first got To Sri Lanka following a recommendation - I support that recommendation so if your after somewhere to stay around that area - go here.

View all Colombo Bed and Breakfasts