8.0
Fabulous 46 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 46 Total Reviews
Horus Eye Located at 26th Sherif St., Downtown, Cairo.
Egypt
Cairo Cairo 11121 26th Sherif St., Downtown
80% 46
30.0488878 31.2419092
    Rooms available

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
11th Aug 2016

It was in a great location, downtown Cairo. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. It was very clean, a few bugs but other than that I was satisfied with my stay.

• dimuth627
  • New Zealand, Male, 31-40
16th Jul 2016
4.9

I booked a private room, but I was given a dorm when I arrived. Although I was the only person in the dorm, I did not feel this was right. Some of the beds have not been done by the house keeping when I arrived. The staff were friendly, but the standards of professionalism and cleanliness could be better. There were also no other people staying there that I saw, so I felt a bit isolated as a tourist. May be this is because of the lack of tourist coming to Cairo now, I am not sure.

• England, Male, 41+
4th Apr 2016
7.7

I had a great time at the Horus Eye. The managers made my stay all the better, I liked it a lot.

26th Mar 2016

I had a great time at this hostel. Ozan and Burak did a great job of helping with everything I needed and led a great pub crawl. Couldn't ask for anything more for the price

• Hong Kong, Male, 18-24
3rd Mar 2016

I stay in this hostel about 3 night and the staff are really helpful also answer me all my question and help me to solve all the problems.they have a really warm silm and the excllence customer service. let me feel like a home.highly recommend