Hospedaje Brabant Reviews

Calle Juan Matta 878, Nazca, Peru

Good cheap hostel with warm water, common area, free computer usage and television. Also laundry service and book exchange. Very good value for money.

• 24th Mar 2015

Very friendly staff. Easygoing and helpful. Very clean toilet and bedroom. However four bed dorm is poorly ventilated. You will feel suffocated if you unluckily share the room with two men with stinky feet. Otherwise everything goes Ok. Again the driver who picked up asked single girl for pisco sours as welcome drink. He even asked me to check out and surf his parents couch. That is a bit annoying but not a big hassel.

Cheap, quiet option in Nasca with a super friendly non-pushy staff. Small common area, great wifi, and a relaxing roof top terrace. Rooms are basic and include tvs can't beat the price!

• 4th Mar 2015

Its a lovely hostal. Thanks

Nothing regarding the facilities to complain about for the price. Jesus is very nice. I was picked up from the bus terminal by the man who does the tours for the hostel after an overnight bus. He immediately tried to sell me tours before we even got to the hostel. Once it was clear I wasn't interested he then persisted to invite me for Pisco sours that evening which he did with all solo female travellers. Owner advise him it's not appropriate. Don't let the pest put you off this adequate place.

Small and friendly, this place sells inexpensive tours and has comfortable beds. Was allowed to stay in the hostel all day before my overnight bus. Recommend.

For a short stay the hostel was good! However a little unsocial, not so many people around! Furthermore the front room looks pretty run down and could be cleaned up a bit from dust! Overall fine!

Cheap and clean.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Located close to main square, market and bus terminal.

I had a very peaceful stay at this hostel. The staff is very friendly and acomodating and the roof patio lovely.

• 16th Jan 2015

The only thing I would have wanted was the front desk to have a safe, and a fan for our room as it got very warm at night, we were there in the summer. Otherwise it was excellent, especially Jesus, who was very helpful. We were able to book all three excursions that we did while in Nazca through the hostel and they were all great!

Great staff, clean basic hostel. Breakfast is cheap and nice. Overall great.

very friendly!

Good, basic cheap hostel! The staff were super nice and helpful

• 15th Dec 2014

We only stayed one night but Jesus on reception was really helpful and it was good value for money. We booked our overflight through the hostel and had a great time. Recommended.

quite nice, nothing bad about it at all, nice terrace.

The main receptionist is really nice, but the night attendant not so much. Good beds. No kitchen. Breakfast not included and is 5 or 7 soles depending on what you get. Very close to lots of restaurants and main plaza. Hot shower. Great rooftop patio with comfy chairs and shade. Good Wi-Fi. You can book tours at reasonable prices with the hostel. Free computer to use and luggage storage room available, but with no lock. Nothing to write home about, but pretty good value.

The guy at the reception didn't seem to care that much, didn't bother explaining anything about the facilities. I asked for a pick-up at the bus station in advance, which they do offer, didn't get a reply nor a pick-up so I had to walk through what felt like a dodgy street at night.

Very friendly staff, organised overflight for a cheaper price than I had read ($80 probably due to off-season) and no problem with the flight. Hot showers and roof terrace a bonus. Highly recommended.

• 5th Oct 2014