Hospedaje Brabant Reviews

Calle Juan Matta 878, Nazca, Peru

Cheap place, close to town, good size of the rooms

Jesus is a lovely chap, of course he's a bit of a goddo but as ever this means that aside from the religious point of view he is lovely. He couldn't be more accommodating and neither could his staff. If your looking for a party look elsewhere. If you're looking for; calm, good wifi, good conversation (good at English as well as the obvious Spanish), cheap beer, and we'll generally cheap everything here's your place.

Lacked any real atmosphere but the hostel didn't have many people in it when I was there. Also Nasca is a small town so it's to be expected. Still very well located and super friendly staff helped whenever possible.

very friendly staff, atmosphere like in a big family, nice and calm roof terrace - perfect for those who do not look for partying day and night - all in all a perfect stay

The staff is great--Super helpful and accommodating. The hostel is very basic, and you have to pay for breakfast. The showers did have warm water, which was nice.

This is a nice Hostel,but do not book any trips with their Tourist guide Raul. He will rip you off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the owners of the hostel live in Holland. Jesus and Sonja are in charge and they are Lovely people. The hostal has now 2 locations because of many bookings. The BUeno padre is very nice too Great roof-top dorm room! Raul the tourist guide may pick you up from the bus station, but do not book any tours with him. He overcharges and gives poor information. He hits on Girls!!! He lies

• 15th Jun 2015

The hostel is quite basic but very good value for money. Jesus at the reception was incredibly friendly and helped us with many questions. They offered the nazca flight at a good price (70 dollars), but we decided not to do the flight just to save some money. We did another tour with the hostel (chauchilla cemetery) which was a very positive experience with a good guide.

The staff was very friendly and would go out of their way to accommodate us.

The hostel is perfect location, clean and the facilities are good! The roof terrace is lovely. The staff will help you book your nazca lines flight, which is cheaper that going through to the company directly. Also the sand buggy trip is amazing!

I just spent the night there and didn't stay longer than that. The people from staff were great though, Javier and Jesus are very nice and helpful. The toilet was extremely clean and the shower was good. I also booked the flight to the Nasca Lines with them and had no problem. I recommend this hostel.

Such great value for money. Jesus, the guy that runs it, is an absolote legend. Def stay here if you want a cheap place to stay while visiting the lines

basic but clean, so cheap, jedus is a good host also

Stayed one night. Hostel was good and staff was helpful. Would recommend!

Really liked this hostel. You can't beat the price and the guys that run it are lovely. Bathroom was always clean. The 4 bed dorm was a little tight but not terrible. I booked my flight across the lines with them - it was safe and good value for money.

We did not have a good stay here. They said we would be picked up from the bus station, and were not. I booked a twin room and we were given a double bed only (awkward

Jesus was extremely welcoming, overwhelming at nice! Maybe some mirrors in the rooms would be helpful, but all in all it is a great place to spend some days in Nazca! Wr definitely would come back!

Its a nice hostel with a pretty awesome rooftop. People are friendly until its up to money. I was travelling alone, and because of the holidays there was just a doble room available, so i had to pay for two person. When I wanted to switch to another shared room, the owner was kind of rude, twice, telling me no, thats not possible and wasn't willing to tell me why. And he told me that in a really unfriendly, unpolite and rude way.

Staff were great. Reasonably clean. Ok place to stay between your Nazca flight and getting out of the city.

Good cheap hostel with warm water, common area, free computer usage and television. Also laundry service and book exchange. Very good value for money.

Jesus and his wife were very friendly and helpful. We had arranged a pick-up and it was nice to have someone wait for you at the terminal even though it's actually quite close. 4 bed dorm was quite stuffy at night and the place had a distinctive smell but it was't too bad. Good value for money.