Hospedaje Brabant Reviews

Calle Juan Matta 878, Nazca, Peru

Friendly staff who work to ensure your stay is pleasant. No kitchen, and Nazca is a pricier town than many. Great rooftop terrace. Booked everything (Nazca lines, aqueducts, and sandboarding) through them, which was convenient and remarkably speedy (I booked the lines and was in the air thirty minutes later).

Sonia and Jesus were excellent, so helpful and friendly. We booked our Nazca flight with them which was reasonably priced and a great trip with Aeronazca they also booked us bus tickets to Cusco with Movil tours who were excellent and cheaper than Cruz del Sur. The roof terrace was beautiful. Would definitely recommend this place. Great value for money!

I was electrically shocked by the poorly water heater mounted to the shower head. This made showering a frightening experience in Brabant. Luckily we stayed there only one night.

• 16th Aug 2014

Very warm and helpful staff, cute rooftop, clean room and bathroom. Really enjoyed my stay here!

Very nice little hostel. Only two blocks from the main square.

We booked a night here to take two tours with the hostel.The 1st, the flight was good, but had a 2 hour wait at the airport!The 2nd, sand boarding never happened.We confirmed with staffthe day before and that morning but 2 minutes before our pick up time he said the vehicle was in the garage and was trying to book us with another tour.They were all full and we couldn't go.We think perhaps he forgot to bookus on the tour?Apart from that the staff were friendly, but it put a downer on nazca for us

Hostel was good, 7 soles breakfast good value, comfortable beds. Guy on reception (Jesus i think) was knowledgeable about local trips, places to eat etc. A kitchen and more common space would make this place even nicer.

The hostel was overbooked so they proposed me another place to stay.

- extremely friendly staff - could stay until 9 pm for the night bus

Unfortunately I never got to stay here- I was scammed by a taxi driver and taken to the wrong hostel (the nazca inn hospedaje)- stupid in hindsight by after an overnight bus... I'm writing this review to warn others and to plead with this hostel to add better instructions as to how to find them as the address was not on my map app. Make sure the name of the hostel is exactly the same. Make sure you pay no more than $80 for a flight- thebigger planes where you don't get a window seat don't exist

Jesus, the guy who works here, is so nice! He arranged a flight over the Nazca lines for me, and also does other tours. Great roof top terrace for hanging out too.

Very welcoming, felt safe and very good value for money. If they included breakfast - just bread and coffee may be a good attraction to get more guests. Could charge extra for eggs or omelette.

Only stopped in Nazca for the night to do the flight early in the morning, and this hostel suited our needs. Clean, new, rooms, friendly staff. Not too busy but Nazca itself does not have much going on so it's not really a place to socialise anyway. Would recommend.

The staff was very helpful. We arrived at 10 PM. and he had someone pick us at the bus station, and also helped us to find taxi at 10.30 PM.

beds in dorm rather uncomfortable, but hostel staff can arrange cheaper nazca flights than most agencies and they work together with one of the safest airlines flying over nazca

We really enjoyed our stay here. It was a nice and relaxed hostel, we spent lots of time on the roof enjoying the sun. Also the staff were super helpful! Thanks guys!