Hospedaje Brabant Reviews

Calle Juan Matta 878, Nazca, Peru

Such great value for money. Jesus, the guy that runs it, is an absolote legend. Def stay here if you want a cheap place to stay while visiting the lines

basic but clean, so cheap, jedus is a good host also

Stayed one night. Hostel was good and staff was helpful. Would recommend!

Really liked this hostel. You can't beat the price and the guys that run it are lovely. Bathroom was always clean. The 4 bed dorm was a little tight but not terrible. I booked my flight across the lines with them - it was safe and good value for money.

We did not have a good stay here. They said we would be picked up from the bus station, and were not. I booked a twin room and we were given a double bed only (awkward

Jesus was extremely welcoming, overwhelming at nice! Maybe some mirrors in the rooms would be helpful, but all in all it is a great place to spend some days in Nazca! Wr definitely would come back!

Its a nice hostel with a pretty awesome rooftop. People are friendly until its up to money. I was travelling alone, and because of the holidays there was just a doble room available, so i had to pay for two person. When I wanted to switch to another shared room, the owner was kind of rude, twice, telling me no, thats not possible and wasn't willing to tell me why. And he told me that in a really unfriendly, unpolite and rude way.

Staff were great. Reasonably clean. Ok place to stay between your Nazca flight and getting out of the city.

Good cheap hostel with warm water, common area, free computer usage and television. Also laundry service and book exchange. Very good value for money.

Jesus and his wife were very friendly and helpful. We had arranged a pick-up and it was nice to have someone wait for you at the terminal even though it's actually quite close. 4 bed dorm was quite stuffy at night and the place had a distinctive smell but it was't too bad. Good value for money.

• 13th Mar 2015
  • South Korea

A decent hostel with a great little roof terrace. The staff are super helpful and the best thing about the place. We arrived late at night and they helped us arrange a trip to fly over the lines for the following morning, no problem.

Very friendly staff. Easygoing and helpful. Very clean toilet and bedroom. However four bed dorm is poorly ventilated. You will feel suffocated if you unluckily share the room with two men with stinky feet. Otherwise everything goes Ok. Again the driver who picked up asked single girl for pisco sours as welcome drink. He even asked me to check out and surf his parents couch. That is a bit annoying but not a big hassel.

Cheap, quiet option in Nasca with a super friendly non-pushy staff. Small common area, great wifi, and a relaxing roof top terrace. Rooms are basic and include tvs can't beat the price!

Its a lovely hostal. Thanks

Nothing regarding the facilities to complain about for the price. Jesus is very nice. I was picked up from the bus terminal by the man who does the tours for the hostel after an overnight bus. He immediately tried to sell me tours before we even got to the hostel. Once it was clear I wasn't interested he then persisted to invite me for Pisco sours that evening which he did with all solo female travellers. Owner advise him it's not appropriate. Don't let the pest put you off this adequate place.

Small and friendly, this place sells inexpensive tours and has comfortable beds. Was allowed to stay in the hostel all day before my overnight bus. Recommend.

For a short stay the hostel was good! However a little unsocial, not so many people around! Furthermore the front room looks pretty run down and could be cleaned up a bit from dust! Overall fine!

Cheap and clean.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Located close to main square, market and bus terminal.

I had a very peaceful stay at this hostel. The staff is very friendly and acomodating and the roof patio lovely.

• 16th Jan 2015