9.5
Superb 41 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 41 Total Reviews
Hospedaje Bretxa Located at Calle Fermin Calbeton, 5,2º, , San Sebastian.
Hospedaje Bretxa
Hospedaje Bretxa
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 41+
16th May 2016

excellent séjour, l’auberge est bien placée au milieu de la vieille ville , chambre confortable et propre et le propriétaire est vraiment très sympathique. Je recommande sans hésiter.

6th May 2016
6.6

The normal check-in time is 12PM but I emailed the hostel owner beforehand asking if I could check in early since my flight landed at 8AM. He had replied to me saying "Ok, I will meet you at the front at 10AM." So I waited in the tiny hallway for 2 hours until he finally arrived at 1030AM just to tell me that check-in is at 12PM. He went on to say that the person in my room had a check-out time of 12PM so really the room probably wouldn't be ready until 1230PM (no cleaning?). Very bad service.

7th Apr 2016

Great place to stay in San Sebastian, located right in the center of town. We were there on a rainy Thursday in April and had the whole place to ourselves! The proprietor was there to meet us at the appointed time and helped us out by showing us maps of the city and giving us suggestions of things to do. Everything went smoothly and we slept very well!

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
28th Mar 2016

Everything was excellent, the room was clean and comfortable, the owner was very friendly and helpful and the location was perfect, right in the middle of the old town with multiple bars for pintxos right outside. We would definitely recommend this place to everyone.

13th Feb 2016

Great place to stay, right in the old part of the city. No complaints