Hospedaje Casco Viejo Reviews

C/ 8a con Avenida A. Casa 8-31, San Felipe., Panama City, Panama

Good location, nice staff

Very basic hostel. Relatively clean. Owners were helpful enough. But the fans in my room didn't work, and there was no fly screen on the windows. So it was hot with lots of Mosquitos. There were also no lockers in the dorm or a lock on the door. I wouldn't really want to stay there for more than one night.

Bedbugs. Walked in, then went to lunch, at lunch noticed I was itching all over. My legs, feet, and arms were covered in bite marks which were not there when I woke up that morning. Workers claimed there were no bedbugs, but living in the Southern U.S. you learn to know what to look for and what bites feel like.

• 18th Apr 2014

We booked a 6 bed dorm and we were given a 12 bed dorm and also we were told that they didn't have any 6 bed dorm at all! Not any solution was given to us. Breakfast was simple but good however there were not enough chairs and tables.

Great location afternoon staff very helpful and friendly hostel bit run down but fine

NO HOT WATER & VERY LOUD MUSIC FOR HOURS ON END Several days a week headache-inducing, neighborhood-rocking thumping bad music starts up in Casco Viejo. Really too bad, otherwise HCV is an excellent place to stay. Music starts at 2 p.m. and runs ‘til whenever and/or all night (minimum 7 hours). Also, take note, there is *no* hot water here. Breakfast is toast/bread, peanut butter, strawberry jam and bananas – N.B. breakfast hours are meaningless: when the food runs out the food runs out.