Hospedaje Casco Viejo Reviews

C/ 8a con Avenida A. Casa 8-31, San Felipe., Panama City, Panama

First location is very nice as this hostel is in old town(casco viejo). There are 3 types of domitory,6beds without window,8beds with balcony and 18beds with balcony. Don't expect good breakfast here,It's just bread,banana,coffee.

Great location a lot of restaurants and bars close by, clean comfortable beds. Booked a 7bed dorm and was assigned to an 18bed dorm with tripple bunks.. Fine as just a one night stay pre San Blas though on check in would of been nice to advise that was all that was available. Could be a couple more bathrooms about too.

No windows in the private room, no hot water in the shower.

• 28th Jan 2016

Shame that there is no common room/area.

• 16th Jan 2016
  • New Zealand

Nice hostal, cheap and perfect location but nothing special.

• 5th Jan 2016

Maybel at the front desk was super awesome and so was the location for the money spent. I booked a private room with shower and my room had no windows and the sheets were very old and kinda stained. luckily I didn't have to use the shared bathrooms because they were very dirty. The hostel was also very noisy and could use some maintaince. you pay for what you get and the location cannot be beat.

• 5th Jan 2016

I booked an 8 bed room with another traveler months in advance but when we arrived we were put in an 18 bed room with beds no where near each other. The staff was indifferent and there was no real common area to hang out in.

Great location, however the facilities is simple, not that worthy for money.

Nice cheap hostel. No AC, good wifi. You pay for what you get.

All up a good hostel in a good location in the old town. Simple breakfast, nice roof top, but the 9 person dorm we had was hot as there was no window and it was small, but I think all the others were much better. Very helpful lady on reception.

I only stayed for one night in a private room. Pretty calm and the rooms are nicely and simply equiped, although lacking a bit of privacy since above the door there is an open area (no wall but wooden "fence". Otherwise, clean and nice atmosphere, ok kitchen, really nice roof terrace and great people :)

• 11th Nov 2015

Vale la pena. If I ever come back to Panama I would definitely come back to this hostel. The location is great- not too close to all the commotion but within walking distance of all bars and restaurants. Casco Viejo is small enough that everything is within walking distance. The first night here was such a good experience for me that when I returned to Panama city later that week I decided to go back to this hostel. I honestly loved everything about this place and would recommend it to anyone.

• 30th Oct 2015