Hospedaje Costanera Reviews

Romulo Correa 1221, Punta Arenas, Chile

Nice and quiet place in the house of an elderly pair. Very nice couple and really friendly. I could rent a bike and look to town by bike. Not far from the center and very quiet nights without cars or dogs making noise :-) It's only not possible to close the door of the room with a key. Or it would be possible, but the keys are in a place, where everyone could take them.

The hostel was really nice, the family was great, very helpful and talkative. Once I was leaving the hostel and they offered me a ride. The breakfast was also very good. They left it on the table from the night before because I was leaving at 5:30am, so I could eat early morning before leaving :D. Location is not perfect, but it isn't far neither, besides if you dont wanna walk (15-20 min to the main square) there are collectivos that leaves you right in the door for less than a dollar.

This hostel was really nice but the only thing was that the hostel is also the family's house. It felt like we were interrupting a family's life especially with hanging out in the living room or cooking in the kitchen. The hostel is also far from the center of town but it is a good price for what it is.

• 17th Apr 2014

The hostal owner are very kind and helpful. They let me stay in 5 beds dorm only myself, and also help me book mini bus to airport. I had a pleasant stay.

Booked me early morning boat trip and then drove me there in the morning!

Average hostel, good value for money though. It looks a bit bad from the outside - the inside is nicer. The breakfast was good (coffee, bread, cheese, jam and cake). The location is okay, as Punta Arenas isn't that big it doesn't matter the hostel is outside the city center.

Just a great place with good, quiet and neat atmosphere. The owner of the hostel is the nicest man and will take care of everything you need, from a taxi to tickets to the penguin sites.

A nice friendly hostal. Very clean with a nice breakfast. A good 20 or so minute walk into town. Would stay there again.

Nice cozy hostel