Hospedaje Costanera Reviews

Romulo Correa 1221, Punta Arenas, Chile

Great hostel, Theresa was very caring, thoughtful and super helpful. Muchas Gracias!

I had one night in Punt Arenas before a flight, so went for the cheapest place with the highest rating. It is a little way out of town (15-20 min walk or short cheap taxi ride). It has a substantial kitchen for cooking own food and breakfast is included. Speedy Wi-Fi through out and very comfortable clean bedrooms and bathrooms. all I needed really.

A place which feels like home. More than 10 minutes away from the bus station but the walk is worth it. Very friendly owners, helped us to organise our trip. Good breakfast!

The atmosphere was great and very familiar. We liked it. Prices of the web site and room prices did not match for 2 days of 4. So get a confirmation after booking from the hostel.

really nice stuff, even tough we arrived at 1 a.m., unfortunately about 20 min walking distance to the center but the taxi was not very expensive.

Owners of this hostel were friendly and provided a reasonably priced laundry service (3000 chilean pesos per kilo). Our room was a double upstairs and very clean and comfortable. Breakfast just toast. The downside was that the wifi connection wasn't very consistent, ccouldn't use the microwave as they had no adapter plug and their doorbell rang frequently and was annoying. Also their main entrance is a door to the side with a gate.

Difficult to rate as I arrived at 1am from a flight and left at 6am the next morning. The staff didn't speak English but it wasn't a problem and they were very helpful. I got my own double room despite paying a dorm rate which was a bonus. Wifi didn't work at the time but wasn't a problem for me. Good for a quick stop.

The hostel is a little far from the centre, but walkable. The owner speaks OK English, and was helpful when asked with questions. Breakfast is basic, bread, ham, and cheese. The rooms and bathroom are basic also. Overall a postive experience.

A cute little SIMPLE hostel. The owners are lovely and try to help you out with everything definite advantage if you speak a bit Spanish. Yet, there is a lady who can speak simple English. The breakfast is simple yet plenty. Kitchen is available but only for very simple cooking. The atmosphere is great :-) But the wifi is down frequently. Rooms and bathrooms are very clean. The hotel is about a 15 minutes walk from downtown.

A nice cosy place with everything you need for your stay. I didn't stay too long (6 hours between bus and airport) so didn't get a great feel for it but it was nice, very clean and helped me book a taxi and find dinner with no problem. There are no lockers, but the rooms can be locked so that's better than nothing. Walkable from the bus station.

very poor hostel. It was essentially a large house with a small shared living room, which didn't foster any feeling of a hostel. We essentially just came back there to pass out because it was not very comfortable. Additionally the doors are always locked and have a loud annoying doorbell, so throughout the night you'd hear this crazy doorbell ringing away. The shower was a 2ft by 2ft square in a pretty small bathroom, so couldn't accommodate more than one person at a time. It was pretty bad...

The staff were super helpful and friendly. The breakfast room was really conducive to meeting people as well, and there was penty of room to relax. Good wifi.

I arrived at 1am and there was a long time until someone could hear me calling and, so, opened the door (I had told I would arrive this time). Also I don't think the female owner was very friendly: I asked for a taxi to get me to the airport and she just didn't want to make a reservation early.

Homely little place run by helpful staff. A relaxed, quiet atmosphere

The hostel is good, organized, and they can receive you during the night... They book for you some activities and the only problem is sot to be ale to cook properly, just "fast foods"....

Great staff

Booking of trips viat he masters of facility was flafless and working. Also they helped us with our missing cache. The stuff do not speak english very well, but they are doing theirs best. If you speak slowly, you will find a way. If you know basic spanish, you will win.

A home away from home, very cosy place, nice and warm (you need it in this town ;-) ). The people who own the place are extremely helpfull, they will arrange everything for you, call the taxi, the tour, etc. They are great! The place is about 10 min walk from the centre, but this way you get to see another part of the city, I didn't mind.

We had a private room with a private bathroom. It was clean and spacious, and we were very happy with it. The woman was very busy and had many guests, so she wasn't as welcoming as some smaller hostels but still very nice. I would have liked if guests had their own key to the outside door because the doorbell went off a lot when guests needed to get back in. Overall it was great though. It's about a 20-25 minute walk from the bus companies, but I would definitely recommend it!

English speaking . Expensive