8.4
Fabulous 657 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 657 Total Reviews
Hospedaje Costanera Located at Romulo Correa 1221, , Punta Arenas.
Chile

• fredriklingaas7409
  • Norway, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
7th Apr 2016

Nice apparently family-run hostel. Good-value private rooms, but the dorms also looked nice. A bit outside the city center, but still easy walking distance provided the weather is nice. Small shop one block away for buying basics. Guests are not given keys to the building, but in my experience someone was always there to open when I got back, and it makes it very secure.

4th Apr 2016

I was literally only here for 4 hours. My plane was delayed and I had to leave very early to catch the bus the next morning. What I do know: the man who let me in was not mad it was 2am, he gave me a map of the area so I could find the bus in the morning and there was a clean bathroom with a hot shower.

• England, Female, 25-30
1st Apr 2016
5.1

We were surprised this hiatal rates so highly. The kitchen was filthy, which is as much a reflection on the guests as the hosts. All rooms were so dark they were oppressive. There were only 2 bathrooms for lots of guests. Our bedroom was clean. The breakfast was bread and jam. This place is overpriced and grim. We left a day early.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
31st Mar 2016

Excellent hostel, it felt like home! Comfy beds and great breakfast with douce de leche and jam. The only little problem is that is bit far from the center, but not a big deal.

• Russia, Female, 31-40
25th Mar 2016

we later found some other hostels more near to the center with the same price, but in reality it is not that far to walk from the bus station. hostel looks more like a private house, with some old touch. Owners were friendly, let us cook, use internet and keep our stuff when we were away.

22nd Mar 2016
7.1

Good enough for 1 night. Had to ring the bell each time to get the door opened. Far from anywhere. Nothing is really going on in Punta Arenas.

• Canada, Male, 31-40
21st Mar 2016
6.9

Upon arrival we were issued the wrong room. We reserved a double with an ensuite online and even after showing them the paperwork they insisted that I had paid for a room without an ensuite. The man who greeted us was not overly pleasant, but it was after midnight. Nevertheless, I had to demand the wifi password and a key to our room. No details about the facilities or breakfast were given upon arrival. The next day I spoke with Teresa (who was very kind) and she put us in the correct room.

• England, Female, 18-24
17th Mar 2016

Such a cute hostel! Felt like home.

• jrobertgillespie
  • USA, Couple, 25-30
15th Mar 2016

Such a nice place. The hosts are so sweet and friendly!