Hospedaje Dimar Inn Reviews

Gonzales Prada 158 - Miraflores, Lima, Peru

Great place to use as a base for visiting Lima. Carlos and his family were very available and quick to answer our questions.

It was in a great area, however every morning at 0600 we were woke by very loud construction.. I was there for 4 days, my room was never cleaned and I had to ask for towels daily.

• 15th May 2014

My wife and I enjoyed our short stay here. Carlos was SO helpful, even though he does not speak English. We were able to communicate... enough... Carlos and his family are VERY careful about chaining the door shut every time you leave. Don't be alarmed when you arrive and there is a chain on the door. There is a doorbell on the wall to the right, they will come right away. If you're looking to meet people, look elsewhere. But, overall good location, decent rooms, EXCELLENT value.

Despite me not knowing much Spanish and them not knowing much English we managed to communicate without any problems. Really friendly family business. Stayed in twin room which was a good size with a small bathroom. No problems leaving our big bags there when we did a trip to another town. Good security. Close to all the Miraflores action.

The owners were helpful and attentive even with our very limited Spanish. A very clean and comfortable spacious room, would happily recommend and stay here again.

The staff at this place could not be friendlier. Front door to the hostel is almost always locked, meaning you have to ring to have the staff let you in. Not only is this great from a security perspective, but we also always ended up having a chat with them whenever we came or went. The room was comfortable and clean. The hot water and Internet perfect. Make sure that you close the windows at night even if it may be a little hot or else biting bugs may come in for a snack.

View all Lima Bed and Breakfasts