Hospedaje Dimar Inn Reviews

Gonzales Prada 158 - Miraflores, Lima, Peru

In the next year, this place will be great. They are currently renovating. we stayed in an old room, but the new rooms look great. no english speaking people there, but we had no problem. Only two blocks from Kennedy Park, and the markets. Water is hot and plentiful.

Great place to use as a base for visiting Lima. Carlos and his family were very available and quick to answer our questions.

It was in a great area, however every morning at 0600 we were woke by very loud construction.. I was there for 4 days, my room was never cleaned and I had to ask for towels daily.

• 15th May 2014

My wife and I enjoyed our short stay here. Carlos was SO helpful, even though he does not speak English. We were able to communicate... enough... Carlos and his family are VERY careful about chaining the door shut every time you leave. Don't be alarmed when you arrive and there is a chain on the door. There is a doorbell on the wall to the right, they will come right away. If you're looking to meet people, look elsewhere. But, overall good location, decent rooms, EXCELLENT value.

Despite me not knowing much Spanish and them not knowing much English we managed to communicate without any problems. Really friendly family business. Stayed in twin room which was a good size with a small bathroom. No problems leaving our big bags there when we did a trip to another town. Good security. Close to all the Miraflores action.

The owners were helpful and attentive even with our very limited Spanish. A very clean and comfortable spacious room, would happily recommend and stay here again.

The staff at this place could not be friendlier. Front door to the hostel is almost always locked, meaning you have to ring to have the staff let you in. Not only is this great from a security perspective, but we also always ended up having a chat with them whenever we came or went. The room was comfortable and clean. The hot water and Internet perfect. Make sure that you close the windows at night even if it may be a little hot or else biting bugs may come in for a snack.

What a fantastic place the staff were so caring as I was sick from food poisoning in Arequipa she took one look at me and fussed over me I didn't even have to say anything. They assist you with everything you need booking your trips trekking & keep your luggage safe whilst you are away. the rooms were very good the only problem was the long climb up the steps but that was the lazy taxi drivers fault insist on getting dropped of closer :)

Great location just back from the main square in Miraflores, more of a small hotel than hostel. Super clean, not to noisy location, perfect security and great hot water. Nice quite hostel, not a party hostel by any means, exactly what we wanted after a long flight.

Clean, comfortable room. Friendly staff. Good location just north of the parks in Miraflores. Value for money.

Great showers. Extremely friendly and helpful staff.

What can I say,Carlos Diaz Fernanda and his family treated me like one of the family. Anytime I had questions about Lima he would bend over backwards to help me,looking up phone numbers and drawing maps to local events.What a pure joy,it was to meet such wonderful people....PURA VIDA !!!!

• 15th Sep 2012

Extremely nice owner, highlyy reccomendable

Carlos, the owner is a good and honest person. He was very helpful, with advice and provided anything I needed (electrical extension and an extra table in the room to use as a desk). Not really a Hostel, but an “Inn”. They can provide tasty home-cooked meals for a reasonable price. Chose a room facing the court yard. Very quiet during the evening and throughout the night; had no problem sleeping. The room was clean, with a comfortable bed and a shower with plenty of hot water.

• 17th Apr 2012