Hospedaje Donosti B&B Reviews

Calle San Marcial, 33 5A, San Sebastian, Basque Country, Spain

Very friendly staff who gave excellent recommendations.

Great place to stay, central location, friendly staff, clean and comfortable. Would definitely stay here again.

• 21st Mar 2014

Just amazing!!!!! I will come back. Besteht Staff ever. Rooms are awesome and location is perfekt. Can't belive how awesome it was. They treat you like an old friend and really care about you. Breakfast is so good !

We really enjoyed our stay at Hospedaje Donasti. It's quiet, comfortable and relaxing. The shared bathrooms were spotless and super nice!

• 3rd Jan 2014

This place was very fancy, staff were very nice, showers were perfect, rooms very clean and breakfast was delicious! I would really recommend this place. I got much more than I was expecting.

View all San Sebastian Bed and Breakfasts