Hospedaje Kati Reviews

C/Ferm�n Calbet�n N�21 - 5�C, San Sebastian, Spain

DO NOT STAY HERE!! This should not be on hostel world. Kati is a crazy old lady who shoves 10 people in her lounge room and another 8 people in a tiny bedroom and charges through the roof! She walks into your room and knocks on the shower door telling you to get out. Kati abused me on checkout and snatched my purse from me and ran away with it because she thought I'd lost the key to the room, which I hadn't! She is crazy. Please save yourselves the trouble and do not stay here!

• 25th Jul 2015

I booked this hostel after a last minute decision to stay a few more days in San Sebastián. The location is great (right in the center of Old Town and 10 minutes from both beaches) and everything is clean, just don't expect this to be a lively party hostel where you'll meet a lot of people. Since this is technically someone's apartment and the owner lives there, you can't be too loud of use the kitchen. All in all, a nice place to stay, but book somewhere else if you're wanting to meet others!

• 24th Jul 2015

DO NOT STAY HERE. We booked months prior to the arrival and secured €18 a night. We emailed her about 3 weeks before arriving letting her know we had to change from 3 nights to 1. She replied saying no problem. When we arrived she told us it would be €35 a night as it was July. We showed her our confirmation which stated €18. She pointed to the wall which said in July it's €35 a night and ignored us. We told her we would not pay that as we had secured this price months ago and she told us to go.

• 17th Jul 2015

There is no way to avoid writing the worst review possible for this place. The reason is simple: once we got to Hospedaje Kati, we have been told that there was no room for us! I.e., the owner overbooked the place, even though we paid our 10 euro deposit. Nonetheless, not only she didn't give our 10 euro back, she "recommended " us another hostel that "unfortunately, will charge you a little bit more". We had no chance but to pay 50% more in order to avoid spending our first day on the streets.

This is NOT a hostel... It's a very old flat owned by a rude lady. It's just too weird to live in someone's flat, packed with other people. This flat has 2 rooms with 7 beds each. ONE little shower. Wifi is not always on. NO COOKING FACILITIES, the owner doesn't allow us to use the microwave and is very very rude. At 8pm she came into my room and tell me to turn off the light and turn the small lamp on instead or go to sleep because the it costs her too much money..

View all San Sebastian Bed and Breakfasts