Hospedaje Kati Reviews

C/Ferm�n Calbet�n N�21 - 5�C, San Sebastian, Spain

My girlfriend and I stayed for three days and had originally booked dorm beds but on arrival we were offered a private room without additional charge. The hostess was very friendly. The bathrooms were small but clean and there was WIFI. It was a good hostel as long as you are not expecting any luxuries.

• 17th Aug 2015
  • Denmark

DO NOT STAY HERE!! This should not be on hostel world. Kati is a crazy old lady who shoves 10 people in her lounge room and another 8 people in a tiny bedroom and charges through the roof! She walks into your room and knocks on the shower door telling you to get out. Kati abused me on checkout and snatched my purse from me and ran away with it because she thought I'd lost the key to the room, which I hadn't! She is crazy. Please save yourselves the trouble and do not stay here!

• 25th Jul 2015

I booked this hostel after a last minute decision to stay a few more days in San Sebastián. The location is great (right in the center of Old Town and 10 minutes from both beaches) and everything is clean, just don't expect this to be a lively party hostel where you'll meet a lot of people. Since this is technically someone's apartment and the owner lives there, you can't be too loud of use the kitchen. All in all, a nice place to stay, but book somewhere else if you're wanting to meet others!

DO NOT STAY HERE. We booked months prior to the arrival and secured €18 a night. We emailed her about 3 weeks before arriving letting her know we had to change from 3 nights to 1. She replied saying no problem. When we arrived she told us it would be €35 a night as it was July. We showed her our confirmation which stated €18. She pointed to the wall which said in July it's €35 a night and ignored us. We told her we would not pay that as we had secured this price months ago and she told us to go.

View all San Sebastian Bed and Breakfasts