4.3
Rating 177 Total Reviews
4.3
Rating 177 Total Reviews
Hospedaje Kati Located at C/Fermn Calbetn N21 - 5C, , San Sebastian.
Hospedaje Kati
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
28th Oct 2016
4.6

Kati is the owner of the property and she does not understand the booking process of Hostelworld and Booking online. I had booked for two nights, but she insisted that I did not, even after showing her my reservation ticket. I also had to argue with her about sharing a bed with my friend...she wanted us to share twin mattress. She considered that two beds. After I fought with her about the beds, she then accused me of not paying her. I had paid her upon arrival the balance that I owed.

28th Oct 2016
2.9

Do not book here. Seriously, save yourself the headache and find anywhere else. I showed up, with booking confirmation ready at the door. She was very rude, asked how many nights, I said I had reserved 2. She said no, you only have one. So I showed her again the confirmation. She gave me a bed and told me I only had one night. Shitty part for me - everything (and I do mean everything in San Sebastián) was booked for the 2nd night. She is a miserable old lady and a terrible host.

• chellywomack
  • USA, Female, 25-30
31st Jul 2016
2.0

Very awful hostel. I didn't even get to stay here because they didn't goner their reservation. First off it's in a apartment it's not even a proper hostel. I was greeted by a very rude woman who barked at me if I had a reservation. She told me that she did not have my name and she told me that I did not have a reservation. I told her that I did and showed her the reservation confirmation. And she said it was a lie. Long story short after much arguing I left at 10pm with no place to stay.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
16th Jul 2016

Great stay! Couldn't be in a better location and Kati was great. Best value for money in town!!