Hospedaje Magallanes Reviews

Magallanes 570, Punta Arenas, Chile

Marisol and her husband are the kindest couple. They really made me feel at home before and after my trip to Patagonia. The breakfast was AMAZING and the common area was very comfortable. Would recommend!

• 9th Apr 2015

Only stayed for one night but the staff were great. They showed me where to go around the town to get food, airport transfers, etc, and also booked me a penguin excursion. When we were unfortunate enough not to see any penguins (They'd gone for a swim, the inconsiderate birds), they swiftly presented me with my money back with no hassle. There is a great mix of cultures with a German atmosphere in a Patagonian setting.

• 31st Jan 2015

Thanks for your very nice review! Now you have to come back one day - for the penguins that is...! :-) Glad to know you had a good time in Patagonia! Cheers, Sebastian.-

A nice hostel, our one night stay had the feel of small bed and breakfast. Excellent place to stay if that's what you are looking for.

Thanks for your awesome review! Happy Travels, Sebastian.-

Kitchen should be equiped in more pots/covers and some cabinet for guests food. Besides everything was great.

... you're right about the cabinets! I believe we have enough pots, pans and lits for everyone, though. ... BUT you forgot to mention the _***_DISHWASHER_***_! We have a dishwasher! Have you ever been in a hostel with a dishwasher?! ;-) Besides, thanks for your review! Best, Sebastian.-

Unfriendly staffs. No heating system in the room almost freezing. Dark inside. Slow wifi connection. Broken kitchen. Good location.

Wow! We have a 40Mbit/s Internet connection - that's the fastest available down here and a loooot faster than my mom's in the heart of Germany! If that doesn't make you happy, I won't even try on the rest you disliked - maybe you picked the wrong country or should simply stay home! Sorry, but some people will simply never be happy! ;-) --Sebastian

great hostel!

... hmm... almost perfect! Location 4 out of 5...?! ... alright, we'll build our future dream hostel right at the beach with mountain view! ;-) Thanks for you awesome review and -more importantly- thanks for staying with us! --Sebastian

View all Punta Arenas Hostels