8.8
Fabulous 260 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 260 Total Reviews
Hospedaje Magallanes Located at Magallanes 570, , Punta Arenas.
Chile

• lilacardell5914
  • USA, Female, 31-40
14th Jan 2017
7.7

Hostel is very clean, in a good location near bus terminal, and provides a great breakfast. I think the price is a bit high for a 6bed dorm, and the dorm room has no windows, so the air gets hot and stale when the room is full. Also the tours on the website are out of date. I scheduled a tour that turned out to be at a different time and for more money, and I think if the staff wants to provide the service of reserving tours, the information provided should be easy to understand and correct.

• USA, Couple, 25-30
6th Jan 2017
6.6

This hostel was okay, but my boyfriend and I were both confused as to why it had such high ratings. The hostel we stayed at this night before was the same cost and significantly nicer. The staff were not friendly at all when we interacted with them, and at one point we were scolded for having ice cream inside the hostel (as if we were children). Our room was very small and austere, with only a tiny sky light in the ceiling for natural light. We found this place to be mediocre.

• USA, Female, 18-24
6th Jan 2017

Could not have asked for a better first night in Chile. Arrived without my bags and they went above and beyond to be helpful and served the best breakfast I have had in months!!!! Traveling for a year alone makes me really appreciate home-like and cozy environments. This is one of them, and you won't regret making the trip to stay here!

• India, Male, 31-40
5th Jan 2017

Great location. Close to restaurants and the downtown. Just a couple of blocks from Bus Sur terminus- you can just walk from terminus to hostel. Unimart grocery is right next to hostel. Staff were really nice. Very helpful in booking tours, taxi (for airport) etc. Breakfast was amazing. Very healthy and everyday something special was there in addition to the usual. One day it was brownie. Another day lovely fruit salad. (By the way bread & yogurt were home made and tasty).

27th Oct 2016

This was a great hostel for a quick stay on my way south. Really great breakfast, helpful staff, good location. Nice evening vibe to hang out. They even upgraded me to a double room due to flooding issues in the dorm. Ended up being a sweet deal!!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
17th Oct 2016

Arrived on the first day of opening for the season and Sebastian and his staff were very friendly, helpful and accommodating in making my stay at Puntas Arenas pleasant. Highly recommended.