Hospedaje Magallanes Reviews

Magallanes 570, Punta Arenas, Chile

Marisol and her husband are the kindest couple. They really made me feel at home before and after my trip to Patagonia. The breakfast was AMAZING and the common area was very comfortable. Would recommend!

• 9th Apr 2015

Excellent place to stay, good to meet other solo travellers.

Only stayed for one night but the staff were great. They showed me where to go around the town to get food, airport transfers, etc, and also booked me a penguin excursion. When we were unfortunate enough not to see any penguins (They'd gone for a swim, the inconsiderate birds), they swiftly presented me with my money back with no hassle. There is a great mix of cultures with a German atmosphere in a Patagonian setting.

• 31st Jan 2015

Thanks for your very nice review! Now you have to come back one day - for the penguins that is...! :-) Glad to know you had a good time in Patagonia! Cheers, Sebastian.-

View all Punta Arenas Hostels