Hospedaje Turistico Recoleta

9.0
Superb 2375 Total Reviews

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
25th Mar 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at turistico recoleta. The staff was really friendly and helpfull, and we could leave our bags there while doing the salkantay.

• USA, Male, 18-24
24th Mar 2017

Great hostel with awesome staff! Enjoyed my stay here before and after my trek threw the inca trail. Would defitetly stay here again only hard part was walking to the square after my 4 day hike but my taxi was literally 2$ there and back.

• Australia, Mixed Group, 25-30
22nd Mar 2017
6.0

Stayed here expecting great things due to the high ratings, we were not very impressed. Breakfast was more than average and had to find the lady to come make it most mornings. Staff hardly spoke English except for the owner who was not around for much of our stay. They also state the 4 bed dorm has an ensuite, this is not the case there are two seperate bathrooms away from the rooms. Wouldn't stay here again.

17th Mar 2017

Great place to stay - an easy 15 minute walk to the central plaza or to San Blas area. Staff are very helpful. We enjoyed the variety in the breakfasts, although would have loved some fresh juice to go with it.

6th Mar 2017

Good hostel in Cuzco. Not directly in the touristy area of the main square where all of the action is, but still a fairly quick walk. We stayed in the private rooms which were fairly comfortable. Water supply was hit and miss, we had a few cold showers with very low pressure. Staff were helpful although sometimes difficult to find. Breakfast was standard for the hostels we stayed at in Peru. Definitely a cool building with some interesting rooms and decorations.

• England, Female, 31-40
6th Mar 2017

The staff are very friendly and helpful. We stayed here before we went off for the Salkantay Trek, the hostel looked after our bags whilst we were away - and we loved the hostel so much we stayed again when we retuned from the trek. They also helped us book the salkantay trek, great value for money (the trek and the hostel). I highly recommended this hostel. Its like home from home. Amazing showers in the shared bathrooms - the best so far! Comfortable beds with lovely thick blankets.

• England, Couple, 25-30
6th Mar 2017

Stayed here for 4 days before doing the salkantay trek (this was booked through the hostel and was excellent), bags were stored in a secured room for the 5 days we were away with tags on, we then returned for 3 more days. This is a family run hostel with everything needed, don't think I've seen staff clean as much as they do here, polishing the wooden floors regularly. Wifi worked perfectly for us, breakfast was excellent with rotating menu (waffles and pancakes). 10 mins walk to Plaza de Armas.

5th Mar 2017

A bit far from the center, but if you need a proper and quiet rest, here is the place! The staff were very helpful and kind showing me a map where I can go and see or buy a ticket and to get a mini bus. Before I come here, they did help how I can get here the best in the early morning or such. The breakfast was good. I liked the family cozy atmosphere here. I could meet some new friend here. Thanks for the nice hospitality. I could love to stay here if I ever come back in Cusco! :-) Gracias!!

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
2nd Mar 2017
4.3

The place is underinvested so lots of dirty carpet in rooms etc. We had a double room with a private bathroom which is at the other side of a corridor. Room had a glass door to the adjoining private room with no curtain - light & noise issues. Reception staff are not bothered. Bkfst is decent and there is real coffee! Main issue is overpricing and the unpleasant walk past the prison to the centre. We moved to a less expensive far surperior place in the centre of town as soon as we could.

1st Mar 2017

Wonderful place, run like a friendly bed and breakfast. The staff are extremely kind and helpful. The hostel is located in a lovely converted family home with many quiet areas to relax. Excellent!