Hospedaje Turistico Recoleta Reviews

Jiron Pumacahua 160, Tahuantinsuyo, Cuzco, Cusco, Peru

1931 Total Reviews

Nice hostel about 10ish minutes walk from Plaza de Armas. Clean and comfy, staff helpful, breakfast decent

Great staff extremely informative. The provide you with a free breakfast along with as much coca tea as you can consume 24/7. Quiet and friendly hostel which makes you feel like your at home. We stayed in a private room which included our bathroom and the beds were comfortable. Overall great hostel to stay at I reccomend it anyone whose looking for a good place to relax on your trip.

• 20th Mar 2015

Staff are very friendly and speak English. They upgraded us on both stays for no extra charge. We arrived at 6 am and they shuffled rooms so we could have a room. Fantastic service! Hostel is clean and has large rooms and comfy beds. About a 10 min safe walk from main part of town. Quiet place to relax before/after trekking. Great breakfast.

• 17th Mar 2015

Great hostel! Staff really were amazing. Xavier even invited me to play football with him and his friends which was very nice of him. I had a great time. It was a nice, quiet place to stay where you can get a very good nights sleep, which is difficult to find in cusco. We felt very welcome. Good facilities; hot showers, great footsball table, good breakfast etc etc.. Couldn't ask for more. We look forward to visiting again after Machu Picchu! Thanks

What a great hostel! Despite the location, this is the best hostel I've stayed in. The staff is very friendly and the place is very clean and felt like home. After my 4 day trek to Machu Picchu I stayed another night and so glad I did because when I walked in I felt like I was walking into home and I feel asleep like a baby. Also the bathrooms were very clean and the hot showers were great.

Jason , thank you for your comment, we are really happy that you have enjoyed stay in our place and the different common areas that we offer for all our guests. We hope you come back soon.....

We really enjoyed staying at your place. You and all staff were very nice. You responded to all my inquiries. Katy, Javier is really lucky to have you as an employee.

thank you for your great comment, we are really happy you have enjoyed the service of our staff, and your stay was pleasant in Recoleta Hostel, we look forward seeing you soon. Regards.

Nice quiet Hostal, very comfortable beds, exceptionally clean. Breakfast was a bit limited, and the location is a bit inconvenient, but I would stay here again in spite of this for the quality of the accommodation.

This hostel is one of the best I've stayed at in South America. Far away enough (if you don't mind a 10 minute walk) from the plaza to be quiet at night. Staff are wonderful. The hostel is very clean, and plenty of hot water!

Very nice staff. Let us store our bags for short trips. Wonderful beds great place to relax and adjust to the altitude. Had hot water for coco tea available all day. Very clean housekeeping everyday.

• 6th Feb 2015

The staff is very helpful with anything you need and speak decent English. We booked a double room but ended up in a 4 bed room but she charged us for the double only so we had a huge room for cheap price. Overall we'd stay here again.

Stayed here for a week and enjoyed my stay. Friendly staff. Located slightly outside of center, but I enjoyed a bit more being out of the chaos..

Nice, homely and clean hostel. The staff, especially Katy, was very helpful and cheerful. Rooms were cleaned daily and toilet had working hot water. Good and quiet location - it's only a short 10 mins walk from the Plaza. The food nearby is also cheaper so don't bother eating in the Plaza. If you're looking to do a tour - I will recommend to book it with them as their guide was knowledgable and professional. I booked for 2 nights but ended up staying for 5.

The staff are really helpful and friendly and it's a very clean and comfortable hostel. It's a 10 minute walk away from the center. It's a good place if you want to relax but there weren't many people staying there when I was there so if you are looking to meet other travelers I wouldn't recommend it.

Great hostel with just a short walk from Plaza de Armas. Wifi extends to room and is of adequate quality. Quiet neihgborhood. Recommended!

Good place to stay in Cuzco, good vive and friendly staff, about 15minutes walk from the Plaza, I will come and stay here next time I come to Cuzco.

Javier and his staff are very welcoming and helpful. The hostel is very clean and the showers are hot. The wifi is very good and extends to all the rooms in the hostel. I booked a private room with a bathroom and it was equal, if not better than many a hotel. The hostel is a 10 minute walk to the city centre. Cusco has a lively nightlife, so it is nice to get away from the hustle and bustle and unwind. The hostel has a very relaxed vibe and I am looking forward to coming back soon ☺☺☺

The hostel was much farther from the centre than we initially thought, down long narrow roads with few businesses. Traveling to and from the hostel at night did not feel safe. The hostel owner/manager suggested cab use after 9 pm. When we asked about laundry they charged 4.50 soles per kilo while other places in town only charge 2 soles and the owner tried to charge 7 soles per 'jacket', i.e., sweatshirts, sweaters. Overall, there are better and less expensive places to stay in town.

Dear guest our hostel is located in a very central,SAVE and local área where all is more real and cheap compare with other hostel in the central area, like we explain you when you arrive at the hostel, the laundry service provide us one company ,and you can choose or not the service, depend of the customer, in any case we will continued provide the best services our guest ....

Hospedaje turistico recoleta is definitely worth staying at whilst in cusco. It may be 12-15mins walk from the plaza de armas but the value for money is unbeatable. Amazing mattresses and pillows,very good wifi and a small extra at breakfast. Very friendly,helpful and knowledgeable staff. It is a bit cold in the rooms but there are enough thick blankets for the night. Two bigger supermarkets ca.10mins walk away For those who don't mind walking a very good choice.

Nice, quiet hostel. The staff are very helpful and keep it clean.

• 6th Jan 2015

The atmosphere in this hostel was great. Everybody was friendly, warm and welcoming. We stayed in a private room the first night and apparently got a better room (i.e. w/ a private bathroom). We had done Machu Picchu that day so we were exhausted and tired when we arrived. The next day when we were about to pay the lady got mad at us because we had failed to mention the "better room". Blaming it on us and so we had to pay more even though it wasn't really our fault. Breakfast was always great!

• 3rd Jan 2015