Hospedaje Turistico Recoleta Reviews

Jiron Pumacahua 160, Tahuantinsuyo, Cuzco, Cusco, Peru

2007 Total Reviews

Simple but good breakfast. Hot water is always available. There are board games and a DVD collection for your use if you need some quiet time. The hotel is a 15 minute walk from the main square, so it's convenient, but is located within a neighbourhood rather than the manic tourist area. It's definitely a quiet and relaxed place. The staff is pleasant, very kind and helpful. It's very much a home-like feeling.

The staff are very nice and friendly. The breakfast is good and varies from day to day. The rooms are nice and clean. I enjoyed my stay here.

• 26th Jun 2015

The hostel was very accommodating. Thank you to Javier for the hospitality.

• 17th Jun 2015

Very homely and accommodating! Helpful staff, brought us breakfast even before it actually was scheduled to be served. Welcoming coca tea upon arrival. Knowledgeable about area. Would stay again.

Me encanta Recoleta! Great location, only a 15 minute walk to the main plaza, but past lots of shops and restaurants. Hostel is really clean and we love the breakfast. Fruit salad one day, scrambled egg and banana milkshakes the next. Also, we like the postbox. Very handy!

• 16th Jun 2015

Super friendly and accomodating staff. They'll do your laundry cheaply, let you store your bags, and suit you up with a nice breakfast. Good facilities. A little away from the hustle and bustle, so a quiet, easy place to sleep. I recommend!

It is a nice 1940's style house. The doorways are very short and I banged my head several times, so watch out. I wish it was a little more social and it is not in the hub of the city, but only a 15 min walk from the center of town.

Great place! Keep it up, guys.

This place instantly felt like home for us. The staff was incredibly accommodated, kind and helpful. They held my bag while I was out of town when it arrived late and they were also catering to our needs. I would highly recommend this place when traveling to Cusco. The beds were comfortable enough and the room was super clean. It was a great value all around. Thanks again Javier! Mi hermano!

• 2nd Jun 2015

We really enjoyed our stay! It was about a 13 minute walk to the main plaza. We enjoyed that it was a little out of the center of everything because it was very quiet which was much different than our other hostel! And we needed to sleep prior to our 5 day hike! Staff was available for recommendations on restaurants and other highlights of cusco. We felt extremely safe, had our own room and bathroom! Our bed was made each day too! Also willing to hold excess luggage while hiking. Would recommend

This is the second time we have stayed here and I would high recommend it. It is cozy and very clean. The room we are in is large, with tons of light and the beds are comfortable and warm. The staff here has been extremely friendly and helpful. It is located within walking distance of the main square and all the attractions, but just far enough away that you can get a good nights sleep. The breakfast is great. Bread, jam, sometimes scrambled eggs or a bannana milk shake.

Excellent hostel for me and three of my children. We had a great room with a bathroom, hot showers. The Hostel itself is beautiful with a nice interior courtyard. Breakfast was great with a different offering each day we were there. Staff was very friendly and helpful with directions, restuarant suggestions and laundry. I thought is was great for a family, felt safe, close to what we needed and wanted to do.

• 28th May 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

I stayed here for 3 nights before a trek and another 2 nights thereafter. I had pretty bad altitude sickness for the first 3 days and it really helped that the hostel felt like a second home. It was lovely, cosy and very clean, and Javier and Katy and all the staff were extremely warm and helpful. It is further from the historic centre than other hostels, but it is only a 10 min walk, and in fact I found it more homey than a hostel right in the bustling touristy centre might have been.

• 26th May 2015
  • Singapore

We enjoyed our time staying here. It is a nice, clean place to stay located outside of the tourist area (10-15 minutes walking). If you are looking to stay in a small, quiet hostel and see a different part of Cusco, Hospedaje Turistico Recoleta is a good option. It is great that they offer breakfast to their guests! Also, they try to offer varied options every morning (omlettes, bread, jam, fruit). Javier was very helpful in helping us arrange tours of the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu.

• 24th May 2015

Very nice hostel, few minutes walk from downtown. I enjoyed the break fast and the room, clean and organized hostel.

I booked a private room with bathroom and got a private room with an outside bathroom! Not only that erases the privacy I paid for but also it was a bathroom that could be easily being used by anyone else. The facilities are clean, but the old facilities gives a bad impression. Location is awful. Far from plaza de armas, restaurants and bars and in a questionable neighborhood. Wifi works really well in the bedrooms, though!

Lovely hostel in quite part of town not far from main plaza. Nice comfortable beds in our private room with generous ensuite that was always cleaned and had plenty of hot water. Lovely breakfast consisting of either pancakes or omelette, bread, jam and the best coffee I've had in a long time. Staff were very kind and helpful, they allowed us to store our luggage and valuables safely while we were away in macho picchu. great value for money, highly recommend!

The owner and the staff are super friendly. It is feels like u are staying at your own home.

Hostel Recoleta was one of the nicest hostels I stayed at in Peru. The owner, Kati, was incredibly sweet and helpful. The hostel is clean, cheap, and absolutely wonderful.

• 18th May 2015

Great hostel, very clean and plenty of places to chill-out. slightly overpriced!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4