Hospedaje Turistico Recoleta Reviews

Jiron Pumacahua 160, Tahuantinsuyo, Cuzco, Cusco, Peru

15min walk away from the Center, breakfast is rather scarce but besides that really nice Place to stay

Great hostel, personable with spacious private rooms and cozy beds. Helpful staff. Would definitely return.

• 3rd Nov 2014

I would stay there again and again! Staff was so helpful and accommodating!

• 30th Oct 2014

This hostel is located only a 10-15 minute walk from the plaza de armas. I nice distance to be able to enjoy a sound sleep but still go out and enjoy the cusco nightlife. The staff is always available and ready to help with whatever they can. The rooms are cleaned daily as well as your beds being remade. Breakfast is simple but it's included and satisfactory. I would recommend this hostel to everyone unless you are looking for a party hostel. Just walk a short distance to find the party.

• 28th Oct 2014

Great hostel to rest up before and after a long trek. Friendly staff and helpful with storing luggage for free. Not a party hostel but only 10 mins walk to town. Would definitely recommend.

• 22nd Oct 2014

I've already traveled over 15 countries and stayed at over 20 different hostels. Definetily it was the best one ever! The team were very helpful and provided me with tips and information regarding tours, places to eat and everything. The place is simple, but it is super cozy, clean, and very friendly; they cleaned our room and bathroom everyday, they have a room with a lot of dvds to lend, as they have book trades (and some to lend to) - it was a nice place to stay, and surely will come back.

This hostel is homely and is in an old, quirky building. we were given our own, private sitting room area which was a great bonus. Spotlessly clean. The hostel is not far from the centre, 10-15 minute walk and there are tonnes of restaurants en route. Really liked this place but I have to say the breakfast was underwhelming, we got eggs just one day and on others just bread and juice, but overall a great place to stay

A tad far from the centre especially if going out adter dark,advisable to get a taxi for a night out,sone nice local food to be had bearby thiugh.

We had a very good stay at Recoleta! I would recommend it to anyone! The rooms are clean (and are cleaned once a day), the bathrooms are good (hot water!). The breakfast is the traditional Peruvian bread and jam but the coffee is surprisingly strong! They can store your bags free of charge if you are doing tours around Cuzco. All in all; a very good hostel!

Really, really bice to stay in this hostel, very friendly staff who are care of you, really good equipment and lot of common rooms

Javier is a fabulous host and speaks excellent English. He booked several tours as well as transportation to and from the hostel for us, as we stayed on two separate occasions. As for the hostel itself, it has great hot showers, consistent WiFi and a very safe atmosphere. Breakfast each morning was simple, but sufficient. Would definitely stay again.

Dear Michelle, We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay in Recoleta hostel. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with other travelers. You are very welcome anytime! Hope yo see you again....Javier/Recoleta.

Lovely hostel and good value for money. The room was clean and comfortable.

• 1st Oct 2014

Hi Adam! Thank you for your comment! We are really happy we helped you and you enjoyed your stay with us !!! I hope see you some day in Cusco.. and always in Recoleta your house!!!

Great place to stay. A bit of a walk to main sites, but that is fine with me. I enjoyed the breakfast provided and the rooms were top notch. Would definitely go back.

We Dont understand previous evaluaters swarming of the breakfast offered, it was just butter and jam every day the only variation was additional juice or scrambled eggs,depending on the day. Some stuff members were not able to help us with our concerns, probably because of the language barrier,not including javier who was very kind and eager to help us. Hostel is very safe,you need a key to get in but its 15-20min walk to center. Room was cleaned every day,beds were made daily.new towels too.

• 13th Sep 2014

the staff were wonderful and helpful..the breakfast was great..coffee, tea, juice, bread and eggs, even had pancakes one morning..great way to start off our vacation..we had a private 3bed with bathroom..very cozy and clean..

Dear guest, thanks for your good comment! We truly appreciate it! This comment helps us to continue improving everyday. We are glad you have enjoyed our facilities, common areas and rooms !!!!!

A fantastic hostel. Well worth the stay :)

Super clean with very comfortable beds and extremely helpful staff. The kitchen is a little on the small side but was not busy when we stayed there so is fine for cooking for 1-2 people. Generally quiet but other guests were sociable too. There are cheaper options in Cusco but only if you are willing to stay in a 14+ bed dorm--the biggest dorm here is just 4 beds! Highly recommended if you're looking for a good night's rest. Oh, and legit hot water in both the showers AND the sinks.

Dear Stephanie, Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is our pleasure providing the best service. Hope to see you again

The Recoleta is a nice place to stay. I travelled alone, so for me was important to be in a place secure, clean and cozy. The beds are nice, the staff was always trying to be helpful. In Peru these Continental Breakfast are common, so I did not found it worse than other hotels I've been in Peru. They have a place to cook and a storage for the luggage if you need to leave the backpack behind for doing the treks, for example, and they don't charge for these services.

• 10th Sep 2014

Dear guest, thanks for your review! We are so glad you have enjoyed your stay in Recoleta Hostel. We hope to see you back soon !!!!

The staff are very nice and helpful in providing travelling information in Cusco. The24 hours reception service is excellent.

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

Lovely hostel with great staff. I needed a doctor and one had arrived within 20 minutes. Over the course of a week my friend and I stayed here and we received great service, and nice eggs for breakfast. Thanks a lot

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4