Hospedaje Turistico Recoleta Reviews

Jiron Pumacahua 160, Tahuantinsuyo, Cuzco, Cusco, Peru

1922 Total Reviews

Nice quiet Hostal, very comfortable beds, exceptionally clean. Breakfast was a bit limited, and the location is a bit inconvenient, but I would stay here again in spite of this for the quality of the accommodation.

This hostel is one of the best I've stayed at in South America. Far away enough (if you don't mind a 10 minute walk) from the plaza to be quiet at night. Staff are wonderful. The hostel is very clean, and plenty of hot water!

Very nice staff. Let us store our bags for short trips. Wonderful beds great place to relax and adjust to the altitude. Had hot water for coco tea available all day. Very clean housekeeping everyday.

• 6th Feb 2015

The staff is very helpful with anything you need and speak decent English. We booked a double room but ended up in a 4 bed room but she charged us for the double only so we had a huge room for cheap price. Overall we'd stay here again.

Stayed here for a week and enjoyed my stay. Friendly staff. Located slightly outside of center, but I enjoyed a bit more being out of the chaos..

Nice, homely and clean hostel. The staff, especially Katy, was very helpful and cheerful. Rooms were cleaned daily and toilet had working hot water. Good and quiet location - it's only a short 10 mins walk from the Plaza. The food nearby is also cheaper so don't bother eating in the Plaza. If you're looking to do a tour - I will recommend to book it with them as their guide was knowledgable and professional. I booked for 2 nights but ended up staying for 5.

The staff are really helpful and friendly and it's a very clean and comfortable hostel. It's a 10 minute walk away from the center. It's a good place if you want to relax but there weren't many people staying there when I was there so if you are looking to meet other travelers I wouldn't recommend it.

Great hostel with just a short walk from Plaza de Armas. Wifi extends to room and is of adequate quality. Quiet neihgborhood. Recommended!

Good place to stay in Cuzco, good vive and friendly staff, about 15minutes walk from the Plaza, I will come and stay here next time I come to Cuzco.

Javier and his staff are very welcoming and helpful. The hostel is very clean and the showers are hot. The wifi is very good and extends to all the rooms in the hostel. I booked a private room with a bathroom and it was equal, if not better than many a hotel. The hostel is a 10 minute walk to the city centre. Cusco has a lively nightlife, so it is nice to get away from the hustle and bustle and unwind. The hostel has a very relaxed vibe and I am looking forward to coming back soon ☺☺☺

The hostel was much farther from the centre than we initially thought, down long narrow roads with few businesses. Traveling to and from the hostel at night did not feel safe. The hostel owner/manager suggested cab use after 9 pm. When we asked about laundry they charged 4.50 soles per kilo while other places in town only charge 2 soles and the owner tried to charge 7 soles per 'jacket', i.e., sweatshirts, sweaters. Overall, there are better and less expensive places to stay in town.

• 9th Jan 2015

Dear guest our hostel is located in a very central,SAVE and local área where all is more real and cheap compare with other hostel in the central area, like we explain you when you arrive at the hostel, the laundry service provide us one company ,and you can choose or not the service, depend of the customer, in any case we will continued provide the best services our guest ....

Hospedaje turistico recoleta is definitely worth staying at whilst in cusco. It may be 12-15mins walk from the plaza de armas but the value for money is unbeatable. Amazing mattresses and pillows,very good wifi and a small extra at breakfast. Very friendly,helpful and knowledgeable staff. It is a bit cold in the rooms but there are enough thick blankets for the night. Two bigger supermarkets ca.10mins walk away For those who don't mind walking a very good choice.

Nice, quiet hostel. The staff are very helpful and keep it clean.

• 6th Jan 2015

The atmosphere in this hostel was great. Everybody was friendly, warm and welcoming. We stayed in a private room the first night and apparently got a better room (i.e. w/ a private bathroom). We had done Machu Picchu that day so we were exhausted and tired when we arrived. The next day when we were about to pay the lady got mad at us because we had failed to mention the "better room". Blaming it on us and so we had to pay more even though it wasn't really our fault. Breakfast was always great!

• 3rd Jan 2015

Me and my friend really enjoyed staying at this hostel. We know some people were complaining about the location, however, think of it this way: it quiet at night and you are able to sleep! Plus, it is only like a 10-15min walk away, thus, after a big dinner it is not bad to walk that distance to get some fresh air ;-) One remark, we were being charged the second night additionally because the staff didn't tell us we were upgraded on our first night which we found very unfair being on a budget!

This hostel was AMAZING! The staff are really nice and helpful! Hostel atmosphere is great, the beds are very big and comfortable, bathrooms are well equipped and clean... Absolutely recommend it!

• 2nd Jan 2015

great hostel. great and friendly staff. thanks javier for your hospitality!

A great little hostel, the staff are excellent

Really small cosy hostel. No bad but not great

The service and help were excellent. I appreciated the responsiveness to my questions. Also I really appreciate that laundry services were included, the closeness to the health clinic and to the little mini market.

« first « Prev 1 2 3