Hospedaje Turistico Recoleta Reviews

Jiron Pumacahua 160, Tahuantinsuyo, Cuzco, Cusco, Peru

A great place to relax in Cuzco. Friendly and helpful staff and great amenities.

• 7th Apr 2014
  • Finland

Excellent Location. Very warm and welcoming staff. Very helpful manager in providing travel tickets to local sites. Night person does need to have a password for the computer to print boarding passes.

Great experience overall very helpful would defiantly recommend for a more quite choice of accommodation!

• 3rd Apr 2014

Super nice place to stay, loved it. Wifi is pretty good in room, hot water, breakfast (simple), tea at any time, super clean, nice people. The staff is extra helpful and nice, and they all pretty much speak English.They try to go above and beyond. No heating in the rooms, normal in south america, however their 4 layers of blankets make it for very good nights. Highly recommended. Only cons, it's a 10min walk from the main place, though a taxi ride is only 3 soles (4-5 at night or early morning).

• 1st Apr 2014

We have stayed in this amazing hostel for 4 nights , the staff are super friendly and very helpful. The rooms are very big and we both fell in love with the mattresses which are super comfortable. The hostel is clean and tide and brkfst is decent. The location is ok (10 mins walk) but for 4 soles you get to the main plaza.

Had A great stay at HTR. The whole staff is wonderful, and everything is always very clean. The big thing for me was that its a quiet hostel, you're able to sleep tight. It can be tricky to find the place, and you do have to walk around 10 min to get dowtown, but for me that's no biggie, what you get there is worth the walk.

Nice decorated with lots of places to chill out. Good sized rooms with great spaces to put all your stuff. The only thing that bothered me alittle was the small delay to the breakfast. I needed to take the train to Machu Picchu, so I couldn't wait for the whole breakfast and had just a part of it. I told the staff about my hurry, but they weren't helpful.

This is my first review of a hostel ever after a lot of bookings. I was inclined to do so because I liked this place so much. Big, warm beds. Calm, tranquil atmosphere. Friendly staff, helpful and always present. The breakfast is served to you, and it usually includes eggs! I have made this place my home base for different treks in the area and it is nice to come "home" to after days in the bush. I highly recommend this hostel.

• 28th Mar 2014

Very clean, very friendly English speaking staff, nice games/movie room. Comfy beds and hot water!

• 26th Mar 2014

I would highly recommend the Hospedaje Turestico Recoleta after a recent stay. I enjoyed the hostel so much that I returned several times during my stay in Peru. The location is a 10 walk from the main square, Javier and his team are very friendly and are always ready to help in anyway they can. The breakfast is delicious and the hostel is very clean.

• 17th Mar 2014

A real home from home

Everything was very clean and orderly. We particularly enjoyed the decor of the lobby. I think one of the selling points was that it is a type of hostel where one can rest and relax. The staff were very helpful and we felt very safe throughout out time there.

• 15th Mar 2014

Turistico Recoleta is just a short walk from the main square. It is nice to be away from the commotion and vendors at the Plaza. It has many great restaurants within walking distance. Beds are very comfortable and wide in the dorms and private rooms. Bathrooms are very clean and have amazing water pressure and lots of hot water. Breakfast is good. Always bread and during my stay they added pancakes or a banana smoothie. Lots of common areas. Javier and all the staff are helpful and friendly

• 15th Mar 2014

This hostel was very nice, the cleanliness hostel I've stayed so far in South America. Especially the toilet and shower was the best! Hugh and clean. The room was nice, 4-bed dorm. Very clean, there was a nice plug access for everybed. The staff was very informative and helpful. There is one computer sharing for everyone. They would keep ur luggage when you trekked. The only not good point is at night, it might not be safest to walk from main sq to ur hostel. But i highly recommend this hostel.

Easily one of the best hostels Ive ever stayed in. I would argue that this might be more like a second home. Javier, the owner is one of the nicest people Ive ever met. Beds are comfortable, security is top notch, atmosphere is perfect. Not a party hostel, a place to relax. Amazing hangout area with many movies, etc. Location is the only complaint if any but its still 10 min walk from the Plaza. Stay here, I promise you wont regret it! Mark P.

Great hostel, clean, with lots of common areas. The staff went beyond expectations to help and were very friendly.

• 10th Mar 2014

Very friendly and welcoming staff! Always remembered who we were! Only a short 10-15 minute flat walk into town, and a very quiet and peaceful atmosphere. Staff answered every question we had and organised everything we needed. They also stored our bags for 3 days complementary while we went on a Machu Picchu tour! I would recommend this to anyone who is coming to stay in Cusco!

• 10th Mar 2014

Awesome place, to feel like at home, very helpful staff, we really recommend this place!

That was nice stay in cusco. If I coming back to Cusco, definitely I'm going to stay in this hostel again!!

A very nice house kept very clean by friendly and helpful staff. Good breakfast,good beds and showers. About 15minutes walk to the centre of Cuzco. A good hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3