Hospedaje Turistico Recoleta Reviews

Jiron Pumacahua 160, Tahuantinsuyo, Cuzco, Cusco, Peru

1913 Total Reviews

Great hostel with just a short walk from Plaza de Armas. Wifi extends to room and is of adequate quality. Quiet neihgborhood. Recommended!

Good place to stay in Cuzco, good vive and friendly staff, about 15minutes walk from the Plaza, I will come and stay here next time I come to Cuzco.

Javier and his staff are very welcoming and helpful. The hostel is very clean and the showers are hot. The wifi is very good and extends to all the rooms in the hostel. I booked a private room with a bathroom and it was equal, if not better than many a hotel. The hostel is a 10 minute walk to the city centre. Cusco has a lively nightlife, so it is nice to get away from the hustle and bustle and unwind. The hostel has a very relaxed vibe and I am looking forward to coming back soon ☺☺☺

The hostel was much farther from the centre than we initially thought, down long narrow roads with few businesses. Traveling to and from the hostel at night did not feel safe. The hostel owner/manager suggested cab use after 9 pm. When we asked about laundry they charged 4.50 soles per kilo while other places in town only charge 2 soles and the owner tried to charge 7 soles per 'jacket', i.e., sweatshirts, sweaters. Overall, there are better and less expensive places to stay in town.

• 9th Jan 2015

Dear guest our hostel is located in a very central,SAVE and local área where all is more real and cheap compare with other hostel in the central area, like we explain you when you arrive at the hostel, the laundry service provide us one company ,and you can choose or not the service, depend of the customer, in any case we will continued provide the best services our guest ....

Hospedaje turistico recoleta is definitely worth staying at whilst in cusco. It may be 12-15mins walk from the plaza de armas but the value for money is unbeatable. Amazing mattresses and pillows,very good wifi and a small extra at breakfast. Very friendly,helpful and knowledgeable staff. It is a bit cold in the rooms but there are enough thick blankets for the night. Two bigger supermarkets ca.10mins walk away For those who don't mind walking a very good choice.

Nice, quiet hostel. The staff are very helpful and keep it clean.

• 6th Jan 2015

The atmosphere in this hostel was great. Everybody was friendly, warm and welcoming. We stayed in a private room the first night and apparently got a better room (i.e. w/ a private bathroom). We had done Machu Picchu that day so we were exhausted and tired when we arrived. The next day when we were about to pay the lady got mad at us because we had failed to mention the "better room". Blaming it on us and so we had to pay more even though it wasn't really our fault. Breakfast was always great!

• 3rd Jan 2015

This hostel was AMAZING! The staff are really nice and helpful! Hostel atmosphere is great, the beds are very big and comfortable, bathrooms are well equipped and clean... Absolutely recommend it!

• 2nd Jan 2015

great hostel. great and friendly staff. thanks javier for your hospitality!

A great little hostel, the staff are excellent

Really small cosy hostel. No bad but not great

The service and help were excellent. I appreciated the responsiveness to my questions. Also I really appreciate that laundry services were included, the closeness to the health clinic and to the little mini market.

Located about 15 minute walk from the plaza mayor but in a very safe area of Cuzco. Even though our room faced a busy street, it was relatively quiet. Enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to others.

Very helpful staff. Very clean!

Friendly staff, good service, spacious and clean rooms, helpful recommendations for food and activities, great value.

• 13th Dec 2014

Wonderful hostel staff were brilliant really helpful and polite was very clean stayed in mixed dorm one off the comfiest beds I have been in nice outside social area and inside social area with ping pong and fussball! Even got a fresh juice for breakfast. About 10 min walk to plaza de arms but that is no problem as the area where the hostel is placed is not as noisy as other hostels I stayed in top top hostel.😄😄

This hostel was one of the best we've been to so far. Tasty basic breakfast (sometimes there's pancakes!), comfy warm beds, amazingly friendly staff, quiet but really cool atmosphere. Only a 15 minute walk to Plaza de Armas. We would definitely recommend this to anyone else looking for a laid back place with a great atmosphere and extremely nice staff.

A nice, quiet hostel with a homely feel. A good place to get a rest and warm shower after Machu Picchu. Wifi is better than average and staff are very helpful. It's 15 minutes to the main square, and the road is very narrow in places, but worth the walk.

The hostel was nice and clean. The room was pretty spacious though didn't have much light (my window looked into the terrace). I had my own bathroom (the shower did not have much pressure). The house was beautiful. A typical Spanish colonial house. It was well decorated too. The staff members were nice and helpful. We left a lot of our belongings in the hostel while were away on the Inca Trail for 4 which was very helpful. This hostel is ideal for people looking for a quiet place to stay.

Staff was awesome and very helpful with anything you needed. Storage of luggage was free during my trek. Distance to the square was between a 10-15 minute walk but worth it since you get to see the real Cusco. Laundry service was very reasonable and would highly recommend - clothes were clean and folded. I would stay there again for sure.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4