Hospedaje Turistico Recoleta Reviews

Jiron Pumacahua 160, Tahuantinsuyo, Cuzco, Cusco, Peru

2094 Total Reviews

This hostel is a 15' walk away from the center. But that's the only downside. It's clean, comfy, quite and professionally run. The rooms are spacious and clean. Shower had hot-water and ok water-pressure. Wifi is fast and stable. The staff can help you accurately with questions. Breakfast is above average for Peru. I can recommend this hostel to anyone who's staying for a few days in Cuzco.

Very clean, wifi worked. Laundry service was not available when I asked, but plenty of places a short walk away. Not very busy when I was there, so not many people to meet. That could be good or bad depending on your point of view.

The best included breakfast we have had in South America! Lovely staff and rooms were clean. Hot water every time was fantastic!

If you're looking for a party hostel, this is not your place. But if you're looking for a cozy, quaint, clean and well-run hostel to house you during your Cusco stay, this is definitely the place for you. The staff are friendly and accommodating, the premises are clean, the wifi is strong, the showers are hot, and the facilities are charming. After tiring days of sightseeing in Cusco and after a 5D/4N trek to Machu Picchu, Hospedaje Turistico Recoleta was the perfect place for relaxation.

Love the garden, balcony and playful cat. Great breakfast service. I appreciate the fact that the bunk beds are high enough to allow me to sit upright. Not enough hot water to shower and wash my hair for half of the time. A little far from Plaza de armas but I feel safe walking at night. I took the taxi regularly because its cheap.

Great hostel. Quiet and yet easy to meet others. Love the breakfast service and balcony. A bit farther from plaza de armas but i feel safe walking at night. Not enough hot water half of the times.

Staying here for 2 nights and enjoy it a lot. Great environment with budget price. Friendly staffs capable to meet most of the requests. Just some improvement required for the consistency of warm water. Overall a recommended choice for all backpackers in Cuzco!

Beautiful and peaceful hostel. A 15 minute walk from the square but worth it to stay in a relaxing and guesthouse-like atmosphere.

A reasonably good hostel. In short - 1. Not a party hostel 2. Very friendly staff 3. Most of the rooms had hot water and water pressure 4. Very secure 5. A fifteen - twenty minute walk to the main plaza (which can be a bit taxing if you are yet to acclimatize to the altitude) 6. Excellent breakfast I would stay there again.

• 27th Oct 2015

We enjoyed this hostel. It is in a good location. The showers were cold and washrooms were not the cleanest. Good value for money overall.

We enjoyed this hostel. It was a bit out of the main area, but we found it very clean with a better than usual breakfast. Staff gave good advice though we would've gotten more had our Spanish been better. Showers were hot and it was a good place to meet other friendly travellers.

This is a nice place to retreat to if you want to get away from the noise of central Cuzco. It's maybe a 10 minute walk from the Plaza de Armas. It's not a party place, but a quieter laid back type of hostel. My biggest complaint would be that the hardwood floors carry sound and can be very squeaky, but a nice place overall.

Super friendly staff and very accommodating. One of my favourite hostels for the atmosphere and staff. The breakfast was great. You always get coffee or tea, juice or banana shakes and bread, plus eggs or amazing pancakes. That is more than most hostels I have ever been to.

• 19th Oct 2015

A nice quiet hostel located about 15 minutes from the center. Staff is very nice and helpful. Breakfast every morning was great! I stayed here before and after my Inca Trail treck and kept my stuff there while I was away on the trek. Good wifi, I only got hot water in the shower in the morning. Over all a great expierence and would come back again!

Great staff! Very friendly and welcoming! The rooms are very clean and comfortable! It is not the closest to City Center but is in perfect walking distance! We had a Great stay there, will definitely repeat the experience!

Always my favorite place to stay in cusco. Great place to rest after the treks. Owner and staff are amazing to no end!! Home always from from home and yes very hot showers and great common area (living room with plenty of DVD to watch) . Thank you for the lovely stay!!

We stayed in this hostel before completing our Machu Picchu trek. The hostel is really clean and spacious. Good breakfast included. The staff are really friendly and helpful. It is located a short walk from the main plaza but we didn't mind this. It is a quiet hostel, not one for partygoers. But this suited is perfectly as we needed to rest before our trek. Overall a great family run hostel.

I booked a private room with its own bathroom but the bathroom wasn't an ensuite. You have to cross the corridor to it. Had I known this I would have booked the cheaper private rom with shared bathroom.

Great family-run hostel in Cusco. The staff helps you with all you need: arranging trips, taxis, baggagestorage etc. Super friendly and nice atmosphere. Fine rooms and public areas with both dar, fussball, tabletennis and a lot of movies.

Bathroom had a lot of mold. So much mold that it made the bedroom smell. The bathroom needs to be scrubbed with bleach and soap on a daily basis. The man that runs the place made me feel very uneasy. He also claimed to be ale to book tours, but that was only partially true. We later found that the very expensive taxi tour he had us take, could have been done much cheaper in a small group with an English speaking guide.

Definetly this guests are talking about other place, always our baths and rooms in general are very clean, and spotles,, by the way, is very strange how after stay some days in our place not mention nothing to respect. We only arrange one taxi(a company) not a tour to visit a ruins out of Cusco, we say the price in advance and for they was ok, and they pay direct the taxi company,.What we made bad??, if only try to help this guests in any moment!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4