Hospedaje Turistico Recoleta Reviews

Jiron Pumacahua 160, Tahuantinsuyo, Cuzco, Cusco, Peru

Absolutely loved this hostel. Was in the dorm, comfy beds and pillows, towels, and they changed your sheets every single day! Good breakfast, so many areas to chill out, and a beautiful little garden. The staff were so kind and helpful always. A little kitchen so you could make your own food. This place is so worth the money! Yes it is a little far out from the main square but you can clearly see that on the map so I don't know why people are complaining! A lovely little haven of peace and calm.

A great hostel to prep for and relax from the Inca Trail. It's a bit off the main square but this made it more quiet.

Amazing staff! so friendly and willing to help out with anything

Very pleasant & quiet place to stay. Friendly & helpful staff. Breakfast included, often with egg,pancake,fruit salad etc Wifi pretty good most of time. Parking for moto in another property opposite for small charge.

• 17th Jan 2016

Javier and all the other staff were very friendly and accommodating throughout our stay in Cusco, helping with everything from taxis to luggage storage while on the Inca Trail to making change. The location is a bit far from the main sights, but it's an easy walk. It was also pretty quiet. For the price, it is a great deal - would stay again.

• 17th Jan 2016

Great and welcoming hostel with all the amenities you would need. It's a longer walk to Plaza de Armas than I would like but it's doable none the less. I would stay here again.

This was a fantastic place to stay. One of the better hostels I've stayed in. I'd recommend it to anyone. I usually seek the cheapest hostels possible but for not much more, this was a huge step up. Really nice to have access to the kitchen, a nice breakfast, very nice bathrooms, mellow fellow travelers, really great vibe. And also, the staff there are really great, solid people. Thank you!

• 15th Jan 2016

Nice and cosy hostel.

• 15th Jan 2016

I had an excellent 3-night stay at this hostel. It was clean, well-maintained, and the best were super comfortable. The staff doesn't speak much English, but they were still helpful. The wi-fi was not very strong, but I found this to be true in all of Cusco, not just the hostel. It's a little bit out of the way from the main plaza areas (Plaza des Armas/Plaza San Francisco), but we liked that because the area was less touristy. There is an excellent fruit and vegetable market just 2 blocks away!

Perfect in all ways!

I had a great stay in Cusco here! The staff was very friendly and helpful and available at all times of day. The owner really made an effort to give personalized service to each guest and make them feel at home. I had to change my plans and go to a different city for a while and they kindly stored my extra luggage for many more extra days! It's a perfect place to have quiet and relaxing evenings and then easily be able to get to the main plaza!

• 10th Jan 2016

Super laid back if you are looking for a relaxing visit. Centrally located, staff is great, and the rooms and facilities are very nice!

• 10th Jan 2016

Twin room is confortable and clean. The staff is very helpful, you can also leave your luggage here when going to Machu Picchu or on other short trips (like Puno). Breakfast is good, sometimes they have fresh pancakes or omelettes which are delicious. Good value for money

• 7th Jan 2016

Fairly quiet hostel, about 10 minutes walk from the main square. Nice place to rest a tired head, no great atmosphere about the place however.

Great breakfast, not too much socializing but that could be the crowd at the time we stayed.

I stayed with my couple in Recoleta hostel and we had a very pleacent time in Cusco .The place is very clean, the beds really confortable and the crew very kind .

Hosts were accommodating. The room we had did not have wifi. Breakfast was ok. Location was okay.

The place is a 10 minute walk from the center of Cusco, but the facility was great. The shower was hot, the place was clean, the beds were nice, and the wifi was good! Also the guests and staff were very friendly. Our bus arrived hours early (I have no idea how it was so early), and they let us pass out in the common room on the couch. We were dying so that was really nice of them.

It's clean, safe, it has a good breakfast but a little far from the Plaza de Armas

Fantastic hostel. Close enough to the centre without the noise. Also seems to attract courteous guests. The staff were very helpful.

• 27th Dec 2015