Hospedaje Turistico Recoleta Reviews

Jiron Pumacahua 160, Tahuantinsuyo, Cuzco, Cusco, Peru

we stayed at this hostel 4 nights before and after visiting machu picchu ,very lovely place with very clean and big enough rooms, staff was super helpful and friendly I can basically say that best hostel we stayed in south America!

• 6th Jun 2014
  • Turkey

The common rooms seem like it is set up well to meet other travelers but we stayed on a night when no one else was there. The doorm was clean and comfortable. I was disappointed when I tried to get information from one of the workers on Machu Picchu. I didn't want to book a tour through the hostel so he was very withholding of any kind of helpful information and didn't seem interested to help.

We stayed for about 2 weeks and thought it was a great hostel. Very friendly and helpful staff, 15 minute walk to the centre of town, quite, comfy, clean, highly recommended for all travellers.

great staff, good value and hot showers. Quiet place to chill.

We really enjoyed staying at this hostel. There are multiple common areas with heaps of games etc the room we stayed in was huge and breakfast is pretty good. One morning we even had fruit salad. The staff were really friendly and helped us scan and print some documents.

Little far from the main plaza but overall really nice. I had reserved the dorm for 4 nights, but when I arrived it was full so they gave me my own room for the price of the dorm! Then switched to the dorm for the other 3 nights. In addition to the standard Peruvian breakfast of bread and jam, there was also either fruit, juice or eggs every morning (one of these not all)

WoW! excellent staff.. I was so sick when i got to Cusco because of altitude sickness.. that as soon as I got to the hostel, they helped me and gave me some coca leaf tea. VERY HELPFUL! we arrived on a thursday and left our luggage there and headed to Aguascalientes. came back on Sunday night and spent the night at the hostel.. great decoration, very cozy, VERY CLEAN, great infrastructure., they give you like 3 blankets you sleep very cozy. very recommended!

Delightful hostel. I enjoyed the atmosphere of the old colonial-style house, with the wood floors and creaky doors. The terrace and patio are very nice. It is a bit of a walk from the main square, but it's a quieter hostel, and the neighbourhood still feels safe enough to walk in the evening. The breakfast is nice, the staff bring it right to you.

Javier and his staff are great! They're extremely friendly and helpful, making our stay in Cusco better than it would have been otherwise. Thank you!

• 28th May 2014

Wonderful quiet guest house style accommodation with free breakfast and luggage storage. Short walk to the main Plaza. Very friendly and helpful staff. Rooms very comfortable with several quiet common lounge areas. Would definitely recommend.

• 26th May 2014

Nice clean rooms. Javier, Katy and the staff were great. Katy arranged all my tours and even a hostel down the line. Both were very helpful with my questions and needs. The hostel is a bit away from the square, about a 15 minute walk, but that is a plus because it's quiet. Taxi ride should only cost three sol from Central Plaza. Best to take one back at night. Laundry sevice works well. Dirty clothes to the staff in the morning, clean clothes by 7pm. I ended up staying six nights.

• 26th May 2014

We had a great stay. Quiet place perfect for preparing for or recovering from a long trek. It is a few kilometers out of town but cabs are very cheap and it means the hostel is nice and quiet if you would like to sleep well. Staff were great. It was very clean and comfortable - felt very homely. I would definitely go back!

A sweet place with tons of sitting areas and friendly staff , just a 10 minute walk from plaza de armas and the hustle and bustle of centro historico , Erminia makes delicious pancakes for breakfast and Javier takes great care of everyone . sizeable bathrooms with burning hot water which helps in the cusco chill , and enough artwork to qualify it as a museum .

Good beds. Location about 15min from the main square. There are other hostals more central.

This is a gem of a hostel. Staff are extremely helpful, the rooms and dorms are spacious and clean (I stayed in both) and so are the bathrooms. It's also very quiet, as it's outside of the Centre, but within walking distance. Very nice, personal and eccletic decor, good atmosphere, with a large, friendly lounge area. I definitely would go back

I have stayed many hostels, guesthouses and backpackers around the world and now this hostel is one of my faverite one! Of course clean, tidy, friendly staffs, good speed internet and good price for backpackers. When I come to Cusco again, definitely stay this hostel;)

• 13th May 2014
  • Japan

You have a great hostel. Thank you for making my stay very enjoyable

Excellent! The staffs are amazing. The reception Katie is my favorite. She's very useful and supported us all the times. She's very clear, neat and understanding. You can book the tours via this hostel, they know the best. Highly recommended.

It's a hostel like a hotel. Really calm and you could sleep really good at night. Walking distance to main square

This is a very quiet hostel. A good place to rest. Really enjoyed my time here. The staff, especially Kati, are wonderful. Good breakfast as well.