Hospedaje Turistico Recoleta Reviews

Jiron Pumacahua 160, Tahuantinsuyo, Cuzco, Cusco, Peru

You have a great hostel. Thank you for making my stay very enjoyable

Excellent! The staffs are amazing. The reception Katie is my favorite. She's very useful and supported us all the times. She's very clear, neat and understanding. You can book the tours via this hostel, they know the best. Highly recommended.

It's a hostel like a hotel. Really calm and you could sleep really good at night. Walking distance to main square

This is a very quiet hostel. A good place to rest. Really enjoyed my time here. The staff, especially Kati, are wonderful. Good breakfast as well.

This is a very comfortable an clean hostel. It is ideal maybe if you are looking for quiet time to rest after trekking in the region but it is not great if you want to meet people and party. It is a ten minute walk from the main plaza and I quite enjoyed this because I saw more of the city though many people don't seem to want to venture much further than the plaza. The negatives for me are that the breakfast is average and there's only on communal computer though wifi is available.

This is the best hostel I've been to in South America so far...it actually feels more like a nice hotel! Great value for your money. The beds are comfortable and warm! It's pretty quiet at night, so you can certainly rest up here. It is not a party hostel, but instead very peaceful. There is free wifi which works pretty well. Breakfast in the morning is nice - bread, jam, butter, and something else as well depending on the day (eggs, bananas, fruit). They even serve it to you! Great place!!

Warm and friendly place. Staff couldn´t be more helpful. Comfortable beds and warm showers. Highly recommend

• 6th May 2014

Not the best location as it's a 10-15min walk to town but the area is safe even at night. Breakfast was either eggs or pancakes with bread, tea/coffee. Arranged laundry service and taxis for us with no hassles. Booked a twin room but ended up in a massive 4 bed room. Bathroom was a big room that had been converted into a bathroom which was a little strange. TV in room and communal computer to use. Big TV room with movies. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Nice hostel, but rather old and in need of refurbishment in some places. My room smelt pretty foisty. Staff were lovely although gave out some wrong info that cost me quite a bit of my time.

Javier and his team are very nice. The rooms are quite good. It's a nice place to stay. The room was just a little cold and the washing(laundry) shortened my clothes !

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast included more than just bread and tea/coffee and had a great social atmosphere. It is less than ten minutes away from the main square, so good location. We stayed twice during our trip and would stay there again!

A very cleanand nice place though a little bit remote.

• 28th Apr 2014
  • Poland

By far the best Hostel I have stayed in Peru. Javier and the girls are really attentive and treat you very well. It is not a party hostel, though you sure will have a party time with other travellers and enjoy your time in the hostel. Beds and sheets are comfortable! You can rest, watch a movie or even a soccer match in the living room. It is just 10 minutes walking from the Hostel to the Plaza de Armas and it is located in a quiet neighborhood. If I went back to Cusco, I would stay there again.

I stayed there for 1 night and I got a single room due to a booking mistake. The hostel is very nice, with a lot space to hang out and relax, watch some tv, play pingpong or enjoy the little terrace. The breakfast was very nice,. especially for South American hostel standards. However, I didn´t like to location and the single room was very noisy and dark, with only a window to the stairs. With guests going to bed late and other guests starting early, I only slept 4 h.

The kitchen is small but actually well equiped. In the same level as thenPlaza de Armas, believe me, this is important as there is no steps to go to the main attactions. Excellent location, because you can walk to the attractions, to the train station, to the place to buy tickets for Machu Pichu. It has many sitting rooms were you can watch a movie without disturbing the other guests.

Very nice place to stay! It was so cool that we actually stayed longer than expected! Very friendly staff, super-fast wifi, clean bathrooms, large beds in dorms and the ambience was just lovely!

Only 15 minutes walking from Plaza das Armas. Cute quiet and clean hostel. Very friendly staff. I recommend and will go there when I'm back to Cusco.

After going on the Inca Trail, I came back and had just as great of an experience as I did the first time. They held my luggage for me while I did the trail and it was a smooth process. I also requested a room change to a 4 person after booking a private room which they did without issue. This was primarily due to the fact that I was so comfortable in the 4 person rooms.

A great place to relax in Cuzco. Friendly and helpful staff and great amenities.

• 7th Apr 2014
  • Finland

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. The rooms were clean, spacious, and the hostel itself was so quiet at night which was great since I was relaxing before the Inca trail and not out partying. The Wi-Fi was probably the best I've had in a hostel. Breakfast was great, staff was very nice. It's a bit further away than the in-town hostels but it's just a 10 minute walk. It is worth the walk too as I met people that stayed in actual hotels near town and said it was ridiculous trying to sleep.