Hospedaje Turistico Recoleta Reviews

Jiron Pumacahua 160, Tahuantinsuyo, Cuzco, Cusco, Peru

2007 Total Reviews

Showers are hot, breakfast includes an egg or a pancake and there are nice big lockers. What more can you ask for at this price?

Nice hostel, a little further from the center, but really not so far away (10min max, walking strait). Nice staff, doing their best to help you. Traveling as a couple, We booked our first night for 2 in a 3 beds room because that's the only thing that was left over and they let us keep it for our entire stay for the price of a 2 beds room so we needn't move our stuff during the stay, which was really nice cause the room was big and really quite. Nice bathroom, cleaned everyday, with hot shower.

This is a good place to stay if your here to see Cusco more than sitting around the hostel. Beds were comfy. Showers were good and hot. Breakfast was average but like most places in S.America. Staff very nice and helpful, and let us leave our bags for 2 days while we visited Machu Picchu even though were weren't staying there after the trip. Overall good stay.

I had a nice stay at this hostel. Before arrival, the owner sent out a detailed direction and offered to help arrange airport transportation and tours. These made my stay in Cuzco a lot easier. There is a 15-20min walk along done narrow alleys to the city center which might be the only downside of this hostel. However, the staff is helpful, hostel is clean and with nice a balcony. Bathrooms are clean as well. They helped me arrange the bus tour from Cuzco to Puno.

This hostal was amazing! Clean, quiet, relaxing, hot showers. Staff were very helpful, polite and would go above and beyond to help you. I would def stay again

• 10th Apr 2015

Excellent! We based our decision to book here on the good reviews and on how cheap it was, however we were overwhelmed by how good the hostel was! Very comfortable and the staff were lovely, helpful and very welcoming. The owner was very hospital and gave us great advice on food, transport and really helped us when we needed a clinic. Breakfast was also amazing value for money and fab! Would definately recommend this place for any traveller.

Amazingly helpful staff- happy to help with everything. They organised for my walking boots to be fixed b4 the inca trail. They were happy to translate a for a telephone conversation with our airline. Early wake up times, organised airport taxis and were genuinely welcoming at all times. Loved this hostal it was one of the best we have stayed in. Thank you to all the staff!

The staff was really helpful , you get hot water, it's only a 10 minute walk to downtown, very safe!! Excellent value for money All our thanks to Javier and Alan, who are the greatests hosts in Cusco!! They helped us with accommodation, restaurant recommendations, tour booking at ANY time of the day (or night) Just the best!! We will always remember our stay at Recoleta . Would definitely come back !!

• 8th Apr 2015
  • Mexico

Great experience at all! Feels like being home, very clean and secure!!! The breakfast is rich, bread, jam, juice, eggs/pancakes and tea/coffee. Kitchen to prepare ones' own meals, free tea all day. Free space to leave your buggage if needed. Excellent staff and helpful! Washing facilities. Its not a party hostel, which I actually loved a lot! It's a safe, quite, atmospheric place to relax and prepare your next plans. Its 15 min walking from the main Square. I would recommend with closed eyes!

Dear guest, thank you for staying with us in Cusco, we are happy you have enjoyed your stay in Recoleta Hostel, if you are planning to come back to Cusco, you know Recoleta a is your home. Best regards, Recoleta Hostel.

Friendly, clean and very nice place. Confortable beds and good and fair price. I recomend it.

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • Chile

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay here! The staff is very nice and so helpful. They answered all our questions and arranged taxis for us (with fair prices) wherever/whenever we needed to go. And it's about a 15 min walk to the main plaza. It can be a bit noisy due to the creaky hardwood floors (especially when people arrive late or leave very early) and is a little cold at times. Otherwise, this is a great place to stay and worth the money! We would definitely stay here again!

We really enjoyed our stay at this hostel as we weren't well and so it was nice and quiet for us to recuperate before the Inca trail. It's a short walk down a crazy narrow alley to town but it's all part of the adventure! The kitchen is tiny and not set up for loads of people to use, but was a good excuse to eat out at the yummy places in Cusco. The DVD rooms were nice to chill out in, rooms are a bit cold but they give you loads of blankets so it's ok. A lovely hostel in Cusco!

all the services they provide (taxi pick up, city tour, laundry) are much more expensive than outside prices. it/s clean, safe and location is good.

• 21st Mar 2015
  • China

Nice hostel about 10ish minutes walk from Plaza de Armas. Clean and comfy, staff helpful, breakfast decent

Great staff extremely informative. The provide you with a free breakfast along with as much coca tea as you can consume 24/7. Quiet and friendly hostel which makes you feel like your at home. We stayed in a private room which included our bathroom and the beds were comfortable. Overall great hostel to stay at I reccomend it anyone whose looking for a good place to relax on your trip.

• 20th Mar 2015

Javier was such a great help throughout our 2 week stay here. The place is very quiet, clean, and a perfect place to kick back and relax in Cusco. Free breakfast every morning with a very friendly staff. A short 15 minute walk to the main plaza provides for easy access to great food and tourist information. At the same time, it is away far enough away from all the hustle and bustle where it is easy to relax. I will definitely be staying here again upon returning to Cusco!

• 19th Mar 2015

The staff were definitely the highlight of the hotels--super friendly and helpful. Location is slightly adjacent to downtown (10 min walk), but the rest of the hostel definitely make up for this.

Staff are very friendly and speak English. They upgraded us on both stays for no extra charge. We arrived at 6 am and they shuffled rooms so we could have a room. Fantastic service! Hostel is clean and has large rooms and comfy beds. About a 10 min safe walk from main part of town. Quiet place to relax before/after trekking. Great breakfast.

• 17th Mar 2015

Great hostel! Staff really were amazing. Xavier even invited me to play football with him and his friends which was very nice of him. I had a great time. It was a nice, quiet place to stay where you can get a very good nights sleep, which is difficult to find in cusco. We felt very welcome. Good facilities; hot showers, great footsball table, good breakfast etc etc.. Couldn't ask for more. We look forward to visiting again after Machu Picchu! Thanks

What a great hostel! Despite the location, this is the best hostel I've stayed in. The staff is very friendly and the place is very clean and felt like home. After my 4 day trek to Machu Picchu I stayed another night and so glad I did because when I walked in I felt like I was walking into home and I feel asleep like a baby. Also the bathrooms were very clean and the hot showers were great.

Jason , thank you for your comment, we are really happy that you have enjoyed stay in our place and the different common areas that we offer for all our guests. We hope you come back soon.....