Hospedaje Turistico Recoleta Reviews

Jiron Pumacahua 160, Tahuantinsuyo, Cuzco, Cusco, Peru

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast included more than just bread and tea/coffee and had a great social atmosphere. It is less than ten minutes away from the main square, so good location. We stayed twice during our trip and would stay there again!

A very cleanand nice place though a little bit remote.

• 28th Apr 2014
  • Poland

By far the best Hostel I have stayed in Peru. Javier and the girls are really attentive and treat you very well. It is not a party hostel, though you sure will have a party time with other travellers and enjoy your time in the hostel. Beds and sheets are comfortable! You can rest, watch a movie or even a soccer match in the living room. It is just 10 minutes walking from the Hostel to the Plaza de Armas and it is located in a quiet neighborhood. If I went back to Cusco, I would stay there again.

I stayed there for 1 night and I got a single room due to a booking mistake. The hostel is very nice, with a lot space to hang out and relax, watch some tv, play pingpong or enjoy the little terrace. The breakfast was very nice,. especially for South American hostel standards. However, I didn´t like to location and the single room was very noisy and dark, with only a window to the stairs. With guests going to bed late and other guests starting early, I only slept 4 h.

The kitchen is small but actually well equiped. In the same level as thenPlaza de Armas, believe me, this is important as there is no steps to go to the main attactions. Excellent location, because you can walk to the attractions, to the train station, to the place to buy tickets for Machu Pichu. It has many sitting rooms were you can watch a movie without disturbing the other guests.

Very nice place to stay! It was so cool that we actually stayed longer than expected! Very friendly staff, super-fast wifi, clean bathrooms, large beds in dorms and the ambience was just lovely!

Only 15 minutes walking from Plaza das Armas. Cute quiet and clean hostel. Very friendly staff. I recommend and will go there when I'm back to Cusco.

After going on the Inca Trail, I came back and had just as great of an experience as I did the first time. They held my luggage for me while I did the trail and it was a smooth process. I also requested a room change to a 4 person after booking a private room which they did without issue. This was primarily due to the fact that I was so comfortable in the 4 person rooms.

A great place to relax in Cuzco. Friendly and helpful staff and great amenities.

• 7th Apr 2014
  • Finland

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. The rooms were clean, spacious, and the hostel itself was so quiet at night which was great since I was relaxing before the Inca trail and not out partying. The Wi-Fi was probably the best I've had in a hostel. Breakfast was great, staff was very nice. It's a bit further away than the in-town hostels but it's just a 10 minute walk. It is worth the walk too as I met people that stayed in actual hotels near town and said it was ridiculous trying to sleep.

The staff here are lovely we arrived very early off a night bus and they gave us tea and coffee and checked us in right away and let us sleep. Would highly recommend

• 5th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

Excellent Location. Very warm and welcoming staff. Very helpful manager in providing travel tickets to local sites. Night person does need to have a password for the computer to print boarding passes.

Great experience overall very helpful would defiantly recommend for a more quite choice of accommodation!

• 3rd Apr 2014

great place to stay, with friendly and professional staff. well done guys

Super nice place to stay, loved it. Wifi is pretty good in room, hot water, breakfast (simple), tea at any time, super clean, nice people. The staff is extra helpful and nice, and they all pretty much speak English.They try to go above and beyond. No heating in the rooms, normal in south america, however their 4 layers of blankets make it for very good nights. Highly recommended. Only cons, it's a 10min walk from the main place, though a taxi ride is only 3 soles (4-5 at night or early morning).

We have stayed in this amazing hostel for 4 nights , the staff are super friendly and very helpful. The rooms are very big and we both fell in love with the mattresses which are super comfortable. The hostel is clean and tide and brkfst is decent. The location is ok (10 mins walk) but for 4 soles you get to the main plaza.

Had A great stay at HTR. The whole staff is wonderful, and everything is always very clean. The big thing for me was that its a quiet hostel, you're able to sleep tight. It can be tricky to find the place, and you do have to walk around 10 min to get dowtown, but for me that's no biggie, what you get there is worth the walk.

Nice decorated with lots of places to chill out. Good sized rooms with great spaces to put all your stuff. The only thing that bothered me alittle was the small delay to the breakfast. I needed to take the train to Machu Picchu, so I couldn't wait for the whole breakfast and had just a part of it. I told the staff about my hurry, but they weren't helpful.

This is my first review of a hostel ever after a lot of bookings. I was inclined to do so because I liked this place so much. Big, warm beds. Calm, tranquil atmosphere. Friendly staff, helpful and always present. The breakfast is served to you, and it usually includes eggs! I have made this place my home base for different treks in the area and it is nice to come "home" to after days in the bush. I highly recommend this hostel.

• 28th Mar 2014

Very clean, very friendly English speaking staff, nice games/movie room. Comfy beds and hot water!

• 26th Mar 2014