Hospedaje Turistico Recoleta Reviews

Jiron Pumacahua 160, Tahuantinsuyo, Cuzco, Cusco, Peru

We really enjoyed our stay, the staff was friendly, the room was clean, good conditions.

This was one of the best hostels I have stayed in. It has a congenial and happy atmosphere thanks to the family who own and run it. They are very welcoming, respectful and obliging. I met some wonderful fellow travellers here and felt comfortable in the rooms I stayed in on both occasions. It felt like a happy home after a week. It is an interesting old colonial-style building with lots of creative interior features - I enjoyed all aspects of my stay there and thoroughly recommend it. :-)

Great place for who is looking for a calm place to stay in Cusco. The rooms and bathrooms are very big and the hostel is very safe. It is a little far from main square, but in Cusco you can get a taxi cab for 1 dollar.

PLeace is nice, the owner is a very nice guy. What I would recommend is a better breakfast :) ppl in Peru eat bread and tea. I am use to having a full break fast. Also wifii didnt work inside my room for some reason. Other than that location is quite good. Nice restaurant in front. and its 10 minutes away from Plaza de armas.

We arrived at the hostel at 5am in the morning after a very long bus journey from hell. Javier and the team quickly made us feel at home and despite a booking problem from my side, everything was taken care of. The rooms were big and always clean. We did the macchu picchu trek and all of our bags were stored for us free of charge, Javier even allowed us to shower and cleanup before we left Cusco. Overall great location, clean rooms, quiet and everyone makes you feel at home. 110% Recommended!!

• 13th Nov 2013

We had a great stay at Recoleta. We booked a private room with 2 beds before and after our trek and both times were upgraded to a larger private room. The staff were always very helpful, informative and friendly. The showers were hot, the wifi was great, breakfast was your basic Peruvian hostel breakfast with an extra every morning. Their luggage storage is secure and try give you baggage reclaim tags. Rooms are cleaned everyday. I definitely recommend it.

Highly recommended, the attention was very good, the rooms and the bathrooms very neat, much more than in other hostels I've visited. The site is less than 10 minutes walk from the main square.

Amazing hostel!!!! I´ve been staying in hostels for the past 4 months throughout central and south america and this is the best one! The staff are super friendly and helpful, the breakfast is great, the rooms are clean and spacious and have hot showers, the staff even let us make a emergency call to Bolivia for free off there phone!!! Can´t say enough about this place! it is just amazing. Highly recommended and would definitely come back.

The hostel was very nice and comfortable and fulfilled of our needs. We enjoyed our stay in the accommodation. The stuff was very helpful and could answer any of our questions. We would definitely book this hostel again.

Wonderful staff, very friendly and helpful. Nice rooms. Location is a 10 minute walk to the historic part of town and 15 to the Plaza de Armas. For the extra distance you get a less expensive private room so the trade off was worth it. Also very close to Amigos Spanish Language School.

We intended to stay for two days and ended up spending 5! The rooms are very clean and spacious. Comfy warm beds and hot showers. Breakfast is bread, coffee and jam with a little extra each day. Staff are very helpful and friendly. We are going back to stay tomorrow before we head to the south!

• 29th Oct 2013

We stayed here in October 2013 and had a very enjoyable stay. We had a nice private room with a private bathroom. The staff were friendly and helpful. The atmosphere in the hostel was good and a good breakfast was included.

We stayed for 5 nights totally. Simply, this is a excellent guest house here. Especially, atmosphere and staffs are so good. I recommend here you can stay with comfortable!!

• 24th Oct 2013
  • Japan

Very calm and peaceful environment. Staff were lovely.

• 24th Oct 2013

Friendly, very welcome, good service and very helpfull whit everything , very clean and it was nice with kitchen that gest can use. We can definitely recommend this place.

• 23rd Oct 2013
  • Denmark

We arrived at about 6.30am. The first impression was terrible as we were welcomed by a very rude man that walked us in the living room, asked some questions about our reservation while scratching his crotch and left us waiting for 30 minutes until a very nice woman came providing the details we were in need of and offering us a cup of coca tea. Anyway the hostel is really beautiful, huge, well decorated but a bit far from the center. Average breakfast included, small kitchen, lack of atmosphere.

Beautiful accommodations in a good location. Will look no further for a place to stay in Cusco if and when I return.

We actually moved here after a night in Pariwana (which was great but we wanted a couple quiet nights before our Inca Trail) because of all the great reviews online. Sadly, I really can't understand why it's so highly rated. Yes, the room and bathroom were clean but that's about it. The staff didn't speak English at all which was a real problem. No atmosphere and its really quite far away from everything of interest. No duvets, just blankets which are very heavy

• 18th Oct 2013

Dear guest if you like a party hostel ,of course this not a place for you,this place is more for people who like rest. And our guests enjoy the location of our hostel because it is genuine and not made ​​up to tourists, which of course everything is cheaper and safer. We will do our best to provide our guests to have a pleasant stay in spite of having malicious comments like this

1 2 3 Next » last »