Hospedaje Turistico Recoleta Reviews

Jiron Pumacahua 160, Tahuantinsuyo, Cuzco, Cusco, Peru

Super nice place to stay, loved it. Wifi is pretty good in room, hot water, breakfast (simple), tea at any time, super clean, nice people. The staff is extra helpful and nice, and they all pretty much speak English.They try to go above and beyond. No heating in the rooms, normal in south america, however their 4 layers of blankets make it for very good nights. Highly recommended. Only cons, it's a 10min walk from the main place, though a taxi ride is only 3 soles (4-5 at night or early morning).

We have stayed in this amazing hostel for 4 nights , the staff are super friendly and very helpful. The rooms are very big and we both fell in love with the mattresses which are super comfortable. The hostel is clean and tide and brkfst is decent. The location is ok (10 mins walk) but for 4 soles you get to the main plaza.

Had A great stay at HTR. The whole staff is wonderful, and everything is always very clean. The big thing for me was that its a quiet hostel, you're able to sleep tight. It can be tricky to find the place, and you do have to walk around 10 min to get dowtown, but for me that's no biggie, what you get there is worth the walk.

Nice decorated with lots of places to chill out. Good sized rooms with great spaces to put all your stuff. The only thing that bothered me alittle was the small delay to the breakfast. I needed to take the train to Machu Picchu, so I couldn't wait for the whole breakfast and had just a part of it. I told the staff about my hurry, but they weren't helpful.

This is my first review of a hostel ever after a lot of bookings. I was inclined to do so because I liked this place so much. Big, warm beds. Calm, tranquil atmosphere. Friendly staff, helpful and always present. The breakfast is served to you, and it usually includes eggs! I have made this place my home base for different treks in the area and it is nice to come "home" to after days in the bush. I highly recommend this hostel.

• 28th Mar 2014

Very clean, very friendly English speaking staff, nice games/movie room. Comfy beds and hot water!

• 26th Mar 2014