Hospedaje Turistico Recoleta Reviews

Jiron Pumacahua 160, Tahuantinsuyo, Cuzco, Cusco, Peru

2044 Total Reviews

The staff were definitely the highlight of the hotels--super friendly and helpful. Location is slightly adjacent to downtown (10 min walk), but the rest of the hostel definitely make up for this.

Staff are very friendly and speak English. They upgraded us on both stays for no extra charge. We arrived at 6 am and they shuffled rooms so we could have a room. Fantastic service! Hostel is clean and has large rooms and comfy beds. About a 10 min safe walk from main part of town. Quiet place to relax before/after trekking. Great breakfast.

• 17th Mar 2015

Great hostel! Staff really were amazing. Xavier even invited me to play football with him and his friends which was very nice of him. I had a great time. It was a nice, quiet place to stay where you can get a very good nights sleep, which is difficult to find in cusco. We felt very welcome. Good facilities; hot showers, great footsball table, good breakfast etc etc.. Couldn't ask for more. We look forward to visiting again after Machu Picchu! Thanks

What a great hostel! Despite the location, this is the best hostel I've stayed in. The staff is very friendly and the place is very clean and felt like home. After my 4 day trek to Machu Picchu I stayed another night and so glad I did because when I walked in I felt like I was walking into home and I feel asleep like a baby. Also the bathrooms were very clean and the hot showers were great.

Jason , thank you for your comment, we are really happy that you have enjoyed stay in our place and the different common areas that we offer for all our guests. We hope you come back soon.....

I am 40 and my son is 20 and we stayed here 6-7 nights and even used it as our base when we returned from Machu Picchu and Lake Titicaca. The staff were excellent, the facilities clean, outdoor patios, close to the square, an overall excellent experience and I would highly recommend it for people of all ages whether you look to be social or have your peace and quiet. I could go on. To the staff- thank you for a wonderful experience during our stay in Cusco. -Russ

• 5th Mar 2015