Hospedaje Turistico Recoleta Reviews

Jiron Pumacahua 160, Tahuantinsuyo, Cuzco, Cusco, Peru

Turistico Recoleta is just a short walk from the main square. It is nice to be away from the commotion and vendors at the Plaza. It has many great restaurants within walking distance. Beds are very comfortable and wide in the dorms and private rooms. Bathrooms are very clean and have amazing water pressure and lots of hot water. Breakfast is good. Always bread and during my stay they added pancakes or a banana smoothie. Lots of common areas. Javier and all the staff are helpful and friendly

• 15th Mar 2014

This hostel was very nice, the cleanliness hostel I've stayed so far in South America. Especially the toilet and shower was the best! Hugh and clean. The room was nice, 4-bed dorm. Very clean, there was a nice plug access for everybed. The staff was very informative and helpful. There is one computer sharing for everyone. They would keep ur luggage when you trekked. The only not good point is at night, it might not be safest to walk from main sq to ur hostel. But i highly recommend this hostel.

Easily one of the best hostels Ive ever stayed in. I would argue that this might be more like a second home. Javier, the owner is one of the nicest people Ive ever met. Beds are comfortable, security is top notch, atmosphere is perfect. Not a party hostel, a place to relax. Amazing hangout area with many movies, etc. Location is the only complaint if any but its still 10 min walk from the Plaza. Stay here, I promise you wont regret it! Mark P.

Great hostel, clean, with lots of common areas. The staff went beyond expectations to help and were very friendly.

• 10th Mar 2014

Very friendly and welcoming staff! Always remembered who we were! Only a short 10-15 minute flat walk into town, and a very quiet and peaceful atmosphere. Staff answered every question we had and organised everything we needed. They also stored our bags for 3 days complementary while we went on a Machu Picchu tour! I would recommend this to anyone who is coming to stay in Cusco!

• 10th Mar 2014

Awesome place, to feel like at home, very helpful staff, we really recommend this place!

That was nice stay in cusco. If I coming back to Cusco, definitely I'm going to stay in this hostel again!!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »