Hospedaje Yaxha Reviews

Avenida 15 de septiembre, 2nd floor of Cafe Arqueologico Yaxha, Flores, Guatemala

We stayed at yaxha for two nights. We had a private double room which was large, had 2 fans (it's boiling in Flores!) and hot water in the private bathroom. Location is great and close to everything in Flores. The wifi isn't great so I wouldn't rely on it for anything. There is a chill out area outside the rooms with hammock swings etc, however this room sometimes gets really hot!

Friendly staff, awesome location, chill area. Not much you can complain about. Flores is a cool little town!

Basic but has what you need.

good place, good location, staff not any English, but a few diagrams and it was fine. recommend this place. onca travel just down the road were good and nice restaurant across the road too.

Everything was fine. i had a good stay there. Restaurants meals were excelent, prices are ok. Some points i don`t like: 1. Rooms are to the street or to the kitchen, if you want to go to bed early, or do you need a REALLY quiet sleep, it is hard to get it. 2. If you have to stay over day, f.e. in the rainy season, it is not comfortable. There are no couches, or hammocks. 3. There are not a lot of observant employees , so anybody can enter how he wants to. Not really secure.

Honestly, I loved the place and the room was super clean and convenient. Staff and location were impeccable. The only thing was that I stayed during la Feria del Peten and it was so hard to sleep at night, even with earplugs I couldn't do it. There was this sound of window slamming/fireworks every 20 minutes here and there and it woke me up all the time. Beds and Maya blankets were comfy though, wich is sad since I wish I had brought noise cancellation headphones with me to enjoy them more.

Good hostel in FLores with a nice resterant attached. Good advice from the staff, very helpful. Good value for money

Good accomodation, the hostel didn't have much vibe going on but there was potential. There was a pool table and an outdoor area where breakfast was served. On top of the hostel is a cool bat called sky cafe that overlooks Antigua. They do a laundry service and have 24 hour reception which also makes you feel more safe. Rooms were comfortable.

Stayed just a night, it was an alright place. Big room, reasonably clean. No problems.

We stayed in one of their private rooms, facing the open kitchen in the back of the super tasty restaurant downstairs. So be prepared to get hungry all the time because of the smell. It's a nice place to stay in Flores, super friendly owner and staff. Would be good to get the room cleaned from time to time (didn't happened within the 3 nights we stayed there). No TV in room but working WiFi. Room gets quite hot but they provide the biggest fan we ever had in a room.

We stayed her 3 nights. The staff don't speak English But that's not a negative as its me who should have learnt some Spanish before coming here. The staff is nice and will help you in whatever you need. Rooms are clean. Had a bit of problem with the hot shower and the Internet cuts off many times a day. The rooms facing to the street are noisy so bring earplugs. Other than that great location, clean and the owner is super nice. Would come back again. Worth the money

Very mediocre. Not bad but for price you can probably find better. Rooms were clean enough and they had strong fans. My main issue is that often there was no one at the front desk which also acts as the restaurant bar. Most times you walked by the front desk there was no one around. The place felt bit neglected. But overall, it wasn't bad.

View all Flores Bed and Breakfasts