Hospedaje Yemaya Reviews

Jr. Callao 578, Nazca, Peru

Very short walk from the main bus station and close to all restaurants, banks, supermarkets etc. Breakfast is 10 Soles extra and the usual. Owner Luis is a star, good to talk to and will arrange all flights over Nasca and other activities no probs. Only downside is that there is no enclosed lounge/chill out area except the roof which can get chilly at night. Rooms are a bit cold but extra thick blankets will keep you warm. We stayed 3 full days and had no issues.

I love luis! He walked to the bus station to pick me up and we walked back. He had great suggestions, like don't eat before your flight over the lines. He suggested I eat dinner and even walked with me to get some from from a street cart. I had a full day of sightseeing in Nazca. He stores my luggage and let me take a shower before my long bus ride to cusco. I recommend this place!!!!

View all Nazca Bed and Breakfasts