Hospedaje Zurriola Reviews

Great place to stay, room was very clean and we were well looked after. Close to every thing. Overall very happy.

Very good location: close to city center and beach. Very clean.

Booked ensuite room; when I turned up I was given a room with a bathroom down the hall that was just for me so "private". Would have been fine except owner insisted on charging same price as for ensuite. Took ages to persuade her otherwise. My friend was leaving that night so left her luggage in my room and was going to take a shower; was paying for double room so should be fine. Random woman who appeared to work there YELLED at her to get out. Wifi v. patchy and didn't work with iPhone.

View all San Sebastian Bed and Breakfasts