Hospedaje de Maria Reviews

Chorrillos 771, Puerto Natales, Chile

This is an excellent home (it only has 3 rooms so it doesn't feel much like a hostel) for a stay in Puerto Natales! We stayed here for 3 nights before the O Circuit trek and returned for 3 more nights after. Maria stored our belongings for us and was always very kind and attentive. She even left breakfast out for us when we overslept the breakfast hours. Additionally, the wifi is excellent, beds are amazing and the showers are great. Highly recommend.

Excelente hostal! Nos encantó nuestra estancia aquí y lo recomiendo . Las camas son cómodas , el desayuno es genial y el hostal es muy limpio . Los propietarios son muy simpáticos y amables . ¡Gracias! Excellent hostel! We loved our stay here and recommend. The beds are comfortable, breakfast is great and the hostel is very clean. The owners are so friendly and kind. Thank you!

This isn't a hostel, more like staying at a family's home. You don't have access to a kitchen and while we were there, I don't think any other travelers were staying over so it was really quiet. It was clean and warm, good showers after finishing the W-Trek. Be careful of locking yourself in the bathroom since their locks are really old and somehow I got locked into one of the bathrooms and it took 15 minutes to get me out. There also aren't any extra electrical outlets in the room

• 31st Dec 2015

It is not really a hostel but a private family home, very clean. The hosts (a couple) are friendly. The location is good, not far from the bus terminal and also close to the city center.

Perfect location. Halfway between bus station and town. Easy walking distance to both. Not a very social place so perfect if you want privacy. Nice and warm with super clean bathrooms

Such a nice staff. Maria is pretty quiet and keeps to herself but is always ready to help you. Same with her daughter. I had a problem with my phone and couldn't call someone and they didn't hesitate to help me make the call. The place is super clean. It's really quiet, definitely not a party hostel, but a great place to get a good nights sleep. Breakfast is basic, bread/jam, tea, juice and yogurt. I really enjoyed it.

Lovely hostel with a sweet hostess. The whole experience felt like going to stay at Grandma's house.

Very nice clean facility. (My first time to see a single-handle faucet in the bathroom in South America.) The kitchen was clean and spacious with good cookware, so I was able to cook real food. I had good sleeps in quiet tranquil atomosphere after rainy windy trekking. They don't speak much English, but not a big issue.

Maria is just lovely, the place is quiet, perfect to decompress after big days walking

Very good place to rest before and after torres del paine. It's not a typical hostel, you are staying with a really nice Chilean family instead. The rooms are quite spacious and there are two big bathrooms and a nice breakfast.

fab! very homely. Maria very helpful. love it here. would stay forever!

View all Puerto Natales Bed and Breakfasts