Hospedaje de Maria Reviews

Chorrillos 771, Puerto Natales, Chile

Arrived there and the lady diddn't know anything about it ... great. So she walked back and called her friend from Niko's which is really close. We checked in there but it was ... really, really a basic place. Would never go there again.

Very quiet hospedaje, with ideal location for the bus station and town which makes an good base for exploring Torres Del Paine. Very different to a hostel with limited engagement with owners or other guests. Not really needed though if you've been trekking all day. Decent breakfast and the best value we've encountered yet.

• 21st Apr 2014

I was only here for less than 1/2 a day - from about Midnight to around 11am, so my judgment is limited. But they answered my doorbell ring in the dead of night very quickly, set me up in my room, which was very cosy and warm, and the bed was quite comfy, too. Breakfast was toast and jam, yoghurt, and tea/coffee - perfectly serviceable. Run by a family, there is little atmosphere to speak of, but the accommodation suited me just fine for what I needed.

You won't find the atmosphere of a hostel. But on the other hand, you'll find a very cozy house, nice lady taking care of your rooms and great breakfast.

Friendly, homely and comfortable.

• 9th Mar 2014

The owner lives here (common in Chile), but was absolutely no problem. The common area was nice, including basic travel information, etc. The rooms were spotless, heated and included tons of thick blankets. The atmosphere is "cold", but only because it's a small hostel with no bar/music, which was great since most people check-in late and leave early. Two (very clean) bathrooms with 24-hour hot water are plenty for this small hostel. 15 min. walking from bus terminal, and 2 min. to downtown

Clean and comfortable, but zero atmosphere.

正! 好有家庭感覺,值得推介