Hospedaria Recanto do Porto Reviews

Av. Sete de Setembro 3438 Ladeira da Barra, Salvador, Brazil

stayed here for carnivale and the value for money definately out weighed the negative parts of the hostel. great security, amazing location, and cheap cold beer. kitchen for guest use. as for the not so good points, maybe could use another bathroom or two because there was often a wait. also the rooms were hot, but salvador is a hot place so it is expected.

First of all this Hostel charged us more than we booked it for. I arrived in the middle of the night so I had no choice. The Hostel looks and feels like prison. There is hardly anything nice or charming furnished. If you want to cook something, forget it, there arent even knifes to cut! The matrasses were so hard and old that we couldnt sleep well.

• 30th Dec 2012
  • Austria

The room was very tiny. the bathroom didn't have a mirror, and when I used the sink, dirty water came out from the floor of the shower smelling very bad. The bed wasn't confortable at all. It was raining, and some parts of the hostel were not covered and I had to go through the rain getting wet.

• 27th Sep 2012
  • Spain

I was living for one week with my friend Amikina, we really enjoy a lot over there, people are so nice, hostal is comfortable and very clean. Thanks, a lot.

View all Salvador Bed and Breakfasts