Hospedaria São Filipe Reviews

Rua Infante D. Henrique,55-1o, Faro, Portugal

It is a very good value for the money. Hot water for showers, a clean and private bathroom. The staff was polite, but not over and above. The area near the hostel seemed rather dodgy so I didn't feel safe, but that may be more of a reflection of the city rather than the hostel. The thing that bothered me is that I had to leave my key when I left which I thought was weird and also there was not even a microwave, which was really inconvenient.

• 6th Mar 2014

A nice place a few minutes away from the center of faro, by foot. It's not a hostel, so you don't have a lot o place to hang around and meet new people, but everything is really clean and neat. The rooms are small, but if you are a backpacker, as I am, that won't bother you. It's a perfect place to sleep and keep your things. The one thing that really bothered me it's that the place hasn't a kitchen, not even a microwave to heat up food.

• 14th Jan 2014

Really nice hostel with unique architecture. It's on the Green metro line with great connections to the city and views of the river. The staff were chilled and friendly. Amazing kitchen with everything. Dislike: There was only 1 computer - some kind of time limit would have been good. 1 girl used it to watch movies! I also felt sometimes like I was pushed to go on trips when I wanted to explore alone. Also worth knowing the pool is closed off season.

Very convenient location to transportation and old city. Very helpful staff. Very clean, hot water, and quiet. Small but adequate sized room. We felt it was a great value!

the street is very noisy ans the staff gave uss wrong information about eating low budget. it was expensive and even not good food.

• 22nd Oct 2013