Hospedaria da Glória

7.5
Very Good 31 Total Reviews

25th Feb 2017
4.0

Room stank like mold and moth balls. All my clothes, even ones that I didn't take out of my bag now stink. I had a friend over for 30 minutes one afternoon, and the guy comes banging on the door demanding $16USD "guest fee" I mean I guess that's reasonable but I wasn't going anywhere. It was completely unnecessary to bang on my door and bother me. He could have waited until I was walking by reception. No kitchen. No Ac. Mini fridge, sink, toilet, shower in my private room worked well.

• England, Male, 25-30
24th Feb 2017
8.0

Best place for carnival!

• Australia, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
23rd Feb 2017
7.7

I stayed here during Carnaval and it was the perfect location. The staff are very friendly and accommodating but mainly only speak Portuguese, however was still possible to communicate. It's a very basic hostel, but if your just looking for something cheap and a place to sleep it is fine.

×