Hospedaria do Bonfim Reviews

Rua do Bonfim 316, Porto, Portugal

This is a very odd hostel in a not great part of town. I choose it because it was close to the train station, it was but not as close as I thought and the area is not nice in the evening. I had a private room, which was tidy but smelly/slightly in disrepair and full of old weird furniture. The room locked, but the front door was always open and I did not feel comfortable storing my luggage so I paid to leave it at the train station. The woman running it only takes cash and was not very helpful.

Reminiscent of old folks' houses (in a positive way), friendly reception with great services. Unfortunately no breakfast included. Recommended as far as price and location definitely! Do pay a visit to beautiful Porto in this value for money hostel

Dirty in the rooms. Old furniture. Rude staff. Slowly Wi-Fi. Don't recommended!

View all Porto Bed and Breakfasts