Hospederia Luis de Gongora Reviews
Reviews & Ratings Explained
The following reviews were submitted by customers who booked in the last 6 months.
The reviews and ratings in the rating box are based on all-time feedback and are the opinions of the customers who submitted them and do not express the opinions of Hostelworld.com. This way, you get an up to the minute opinion of just how good a hostel really is. Read our review guidelines »
We now classify our reviewers based on how well travelled they are.
- Novice Nomad: 1-10 Reviews Added
- Avid Traveller: 10-20 Reviews Added
- Globetrotter : 20+ Reviews Added
- Show Translated Reviews In A Specific Language
- Sort reviews by:
- the location is perfect, a cozy place in the heart of the city, you step outside and you are at one of the charming plazas with a nice church in front - the guys at the reception were very friendly and helpful and gave us some great tips for exploring the city's hidden beauties -the place is very neat, you have everything you need for a sleep-over in your room -there is a free parking zone near by
- Novice Nomad
- Mixed Group, 31-40
- (1 review)
Excellent location, friendly staff and very comfortable and clean room. Would stay again if I came back.
- Female, 25-30
- (30 reviews)
This is nice budget hotel in a quiet alley but within easy walking distance to shops and the Mezquita. Highly recommended.
- Novice Nomad
- Male, 41+
- (7 reviews)