Hostal 25^59 Reviews

25 -59 Calle de las palmas, Getsemani, Cartagena, Colombia

Clean and compact hostel in a great location. Sandra is friendly and helpful and the place is quiet and secure. I highly recommend this hostel.

• 23rd Mar 2014

I booked a 4 bed dorm with bathroom ensuite. When I got there the room was in a hall and everybody passed through it to go the bathroom. The owner did not really speake to me and wasn´t very welcoming. At 10pm I had to turn off the lights because the room next to mine did not have a door and there was a family with a small kid sleeping.