Hostal 25^59 Reviews

25 -59 Calle de las palmas, Getsemani, Cartagena, Colombia

The hostel closed down without informing anyone that had a booking. Leaving me and a friend unaware and stranded. Forcing us to look elsewhere paying for for such short notice. After contacting them numerous times and not getting any response. HostelWorld stepped in and they were mostly unresponsive to them. However I have been credited via HostelWorld customer service so I'm satisfied. I would however never recommend this hostel due to its poor communication skills and how they have handled it

Hi I think the place is overrated Location is pretty good (walking distance to main tourist attractions), however there are many things can be improved - At least have a locker to put valuables (not leave them exposed) - Count additional bathroom (only one shower) for approximately 10 guests - As there is no AC, count with more fans (Cartagena is extremely hot) - Mosquito nets on each bed to avoid get bitten -Space looks disorganized (living room is the same dorm)