Hostal AB** Reviews

Infanta Beatriz n3, Granada, Spain

Hostel was a quick walk from the city center, on a quiet street. Not in the middle of things but very easy to get everywhere in a small city like Granada. Staff was helpful and the room was nice.

I didn't feel that paying nearly 60 euro per night for my friend and I was worth it for this hostel. We stayed in an apartment with one of the staff members. The room was okay, but the bathroom was very unclean as well as the kitchen and I didn't feel okay to use it. Also, if you advertise that you have wifi, it should work, and ours didn't very well at all. I don't think the money I paid was worth it for this location, we would have been better off getting a hotel for that price.

• 8th Oct 2015

There was 5 of us and we had 2 rooms of 3 beds to ourselves. Rooms were very comfortable and felt more like a hotel room than a hostel. Rooms were even well facilitated with a television and wardrobe with hangers. However, the water pressure for the shower was very low and the water was far too small for bathing. Other than that, everything was great. The convenience, comfort, price. Staff were very friendly and nice too.

View all Granada Bed and Breakfasts