Hostal Abril Reviews

Calle Pintada No 124, Calle San Juan No 1, Nerja, Spain

Great place! Very clean, comfortable, and great location. the staff was super sweet and accommodating.

Really good hotel. (Free) parking possibilities right around the corner. Beach within walking distance. We liked it that the hotel was just outside the touristy center but still close to the beach etc. Excellent bed/shower/balcony etc.

Stayed in Room 105. It was a perfect room and lovely and clean. It's called a hostel but there not, they're similar to hotel rooms. Staff are so nice and helpful. I think it's a family run hostel and they are genuinely lovely people. I give 100% and if I could give more I would. Thanks for a lovely stay, in such an amazing town.

• 17th Apr 2014

We booked two rooms one twin and a single, was disappointed to find that both room's here double. We where an all male party so double beds were not appropriate, I had made a request for a single room and paid the extra for this but ended up on a sofa bed in the lounge area. I did contact reception but they did not speak much English. We're were also housed in in an apartment two streets away from the hostel which was not a problem in itself. I have stayed at the hostel before and had no concern

• 22nd Mar 2014