Hostal Abril Reviews

Calle Pintada No 124, Calle San Juan No 1, Nerja, Spain

When I made a reservation, I requested wheelchair accessible or lower level because I'm a disabled, but when I got there, hotel manager didn't know about it and my room was on 4th floor. The worse is there's no elevator. The manager called to someone several times and successfully changed my room to a lower level room. It took more than an hour and I was nervous. Anyway, the room was clean and comfy, easy to get Nerja balcony.

• 6th Sep 2015

The staff were so warm and friendly. On arrival we were given a choice of rooms, beach towels and information about where to go and eat. I would stay here again, it was great value for money, clean and in an amazing location close to many beaches and bars. Thank you for your hospitality.

• 16th Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

Staff were extremely helpful and professional. Accommodation was very clean and great value for money

• 17th Jul 2015

Great value, we enjoyed our stay. Management may consider a Wi-Fi extender so that guests could get a reliable wi-fi signal in their rooms.

• 2nd Jul 2015

Close to metro, around 2 blocks. The hostel has no sign out of the building so a little difficult to find at first. The building has an elevator which is a plus. Clean room and bathroom, free towel, the room is a little stuffy tho but overall we are very happy with the comfort and cleanliness.

View all Nerja Bed and Breakfasts