Hostal Alcazaba Reviews

C/ San Juan de Dios, 38, Granada, Spain

This hostel is shutting down as told by owner.

• 22nd Oct 2013
  • India

Definitely a recommendation from me. A homelike atmosphere away from home.

I stayed here in a single room when I moved to Granada, I was just looking for a cheap place where I could leave all my stuff while finding a flat. It was clean, the bathroom was small but functional, & the room was in fine shape. It's not a "party hostel" and didn't seem like the kind of place you stay to meet a bunch of people - but if you want a quiet place to stay it is perfect. Staff were helpful & friendly. The location is also great for viewing flats, but still close to the center.

The gentleman who managed the hotel is super helpful. He even decided a route for our day trip! i m impressed.

Alcazaba is a tidy, pleasant hostel located close to the city centre, in a street full of small bars and cafeterias, yet far from the noisy tapas zones. It offers probably the best value for money I've ever experienced-for about 16 Euro per day I got a comfortable single room (which was actually double-bed) with private bathroom, linen and towels included. Perfect for anyone who needs some peace and a good sleep during their trip. ;)

View all Granada Bed and Breakfasts