Hostal Ambar Backpackers Reviews

Mercado # 554, entre av. Cañoto e Isoso, Santa Cruz, Bolivia

Do yourselves a favour and stay elsewhere. The place is dated, dirty and has no atmosphere. The manager is rude and it felt like I was interrupting his computer time when I checked in. He handed me the key and I had to find the room myself. Add to that you have to pay extra to use kitchen utensils as they are all locked up. Swimming pool is also empty. The only positive: pretty good wifi.

It really came down to the manager. He was very rude and In turn The atmosphere was rather awful. The bathrooms were dirty and the one next to my room was half finished. The was also silly charges like just using the kettle for tea. I guess thats why i was the only one there.

• 8th Apr 2014