Hostal Andalucia Reviews

Los Huertos, No 58, Nerja, Spain

I stayed 1 night. I thought that breakfast was included and I asked the guy at front desk and he sad no breakfast was served. I might that was just my misunderstanding or miscommunication by language issue??? Anyway, I could not have breakfast.

• 29th May 2014
  • Japan

Super- clean room with comfortable private bat room well located but without any additional faciility. Atmoshere ???? ( I didn't meet any other guest) - no possibility to stay outside the room, no kitchen. Not really to recommand fpr backpackers. Receptionists didn't speak English.

• 6th Feb 2014